PDA

View Full Version : [EN] Guild <♥♥♥♥♥♥> / Competitive PvP

Yukkimura
09-19-2014, 07:35 PM
http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss349/patrick_rnl/Signs/♥♥♥♥♥♥.gif

What is ♥♥♥♥♥♥?
Well for starters as you all know it's an adult form of entertainment... but let's not go there.

♥♥♥♥♥♥ is a guild located on server Aiera. It is a guild with an extremaly high emphasis on PvP content and piracy while still staying medicore at PvE and other aspects of ArcheAge.

What do we expect from our members?
~Activity and interest in PvP. (As we're a PvP focused guild those 2 are an important part to success)
~Ability to understand written and to an extent spoken English. (Communication is necessary for nearly everything)
-Getting along with other members. (♥♥♥♥♥♥ is like family to us, by joining ♥♥♥♥♥♥ you're joining our family. While small quarrel can occur from time to time we try to keep them to minimum as to give everyone an enjoyable experience.)

Origins of guild ♥♥♥♥♥♥.
♥♥♥♥♥♥ firstly appeared in a game known as Scarlet Blade. We started out as a group of three friends trying out a brand new MMORPG. We quickly realized that due to our experience in previous MMORPGs that we played would quite possibly allow us to dominate the PvP scene.
That's when we created guild called ♥♥♥♥♥♥ (a Japanese noun for "Pervert"). We quickly arose to the very top and became a very renown PvP guild compromised of Top PvP players. With only about 15 total active members we struck fear in enemies wherever we showed up.

Here's a quick video example of what you can expect from other ♥♥♥♥♥♥ members when it comes to PvP:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVDBZrn-pRM

Still interested in joining ♥♥♥♥♥♥? Contact one of the players listed below or simply leave your in-game name in a reply and we will get in touch with you!

Guild Leader: Yukkimura
Officers: Spoooky, ScarletBlade (Suigintou) and Chiyu.

http://i.imgur.com/LXbgxcX.png

Ickyvag
09-23-2014, 10:17 AM
mmmm ♥♥♥♥♥♥. . . . mmmmmm

Hasekura
09-24-2014, 08:32 AM
Derp i am a carrot

Yukkimura
09-24-2014, 03:34 PM
If you are looking for teamwork then better not join this guild.
This guild is more a laidback talkinggroup then a teamworking guild.

Small note: People dont like you even if they never talked with you or seen them (pointing to Ishaki or whatever he is)

Also got toughguy talking that they farm "hardcore" mats for Galleon.

If I can farm Galleon mats in 2 days and the guild hasnt done anything yet doesnt look hardcore to me.

Bunch of liars and backstabbers.

I appreciate your feedback but please do not try to shame us with false information.
You tell everyone that "teamwork" is not our thing. Yet when you were invited on our Team Speak 3 server where most of the guild activities are coordinated you simply ignored it and never even bothered to get on it.

Never did we say that we're "hardcore farming" for Galleon. Our recruitment message clearly states that we're a "Hardcore PvP" guild and that's what we usually do, PvP. Be it pirating on open seas to gain profit through plundering or simply PvPing in War zones for the experience and honor points.

That "tough" guy you're talking about which was in fact your Guild Leader simply told you that we were working on Guilda Stars for our Galleon for the past 3 days (Mats were never an issue, we have the funds).

On the side note that person called "Ishaki" is actually a she and she simply disagreed with your constant complaining, moaning and ignorance in guild chat.

I would post the screenshots of the immature PMs I received from you right after you left the guild but that would be against the forum rules so I'll refrain myself.

PS. Regarding calling us "liars and backstabbers" I assume it's because we actually mentioned blowing up your Galleon if we see it on the open seas. Don't forget we're a pirate guild, be it your Galleon or somebody else as long as it drops materials and is not part of our alliance it's free game. You left a horrible impression on everyone when leaving us, what did you expect? Immunity on the seas?

Yukkimura
09-25-2014, 04:45 AM
Update: We are still recruiting and vigorously looking for active healer spec players in particular.

Nysana
09-27-2014, 03:12 AM
Yukkimura I posted in your other guild thread. My in game name is Nysana. I'm still currently leveling up and just hit level 15.

Mitler
09-30-2014, 07:31 AM
That's funny because I just met 2 people from ♥♥♥♥♥♥, 1 hour ago, and they killed me 2v1, while invisible, I sincerly hope it was a bug, I could see the names but couldn't focus/see them. (And I think it was, since after that we fought again and I won 1v2, this time, seeing both)

Anyway, good luck from the other faction, well, at least from me :)

nobody89
10-01-2014, 03:53 AM
yeah i prob would stay away from them if you have any class^^

Toastbr0t
10-01-2014, 04:52 PM
Couldn't quite see the information of you guys being a pirate guild (even though it makes sense when you focus on the PVP aspect of the game, i guess) so you might want to fix that.

I'm also interested in joining you guys at some point, but for now I'm only level 30 and not a pirate yet. I read somewhere that hitting levelcap is highly suggested. =P

Will come back to you guys once I hit 50.

Crole
10-02-2014, 04:42 AM
This guild is a pirate guild which seems to be afraid of going full pirate. They use cowardly tactics to fight, and complain when they lose.

It's a pleasure to wipe the floor with them =]

Replica900
10-02-2014, 10:35 AM
Nothing competitive about zergs.

1v1 these guys get reckust

yup saw them attack poor low lvl guy with 5 lvl 40+ ppl along with nigerian ♥♥♥♥♥♥ pirates

Yukkimura
10-02-2014, 12:13 PM
yup saw them attack poor low lvl guy with 5 lvl 40+ ppl along with nigerian ♥♥♥♥♥♥ pirates

Replica this attempt at shaming us was highly entertaining as for starters <♥♥♥♥♥♥ Nigerian Pirates> disbanded about a week and a half ago and secondly we were actually enemies with them thus you would never see us alongside them.

Just to clarify to everyone. We are a pirate guild, we live on the seas. To the butthurt <Merchants> complaining about us "not going full pirate". Until Auroria is unlocked and perhaps level 55 cap it is highly unconventional to join the pirate faction due to the lack of content.

On the side note. I'm streaming quite often, that includes our skirmishes with you. Everyone who simply goes on the stream can clearly see who's the one constantly crying, complaining about losing and throwing insults left and right.

Crole
10-02-2014, 04:35 PM
Replica this attempt at shaming us was highly entertaining as for starters <♥♥♥♥♥♥ Nigerian Pirates> disbanded about a week and a half ago and secondly we were actually enemies with them thus you would never see us alongside them.

Just to clarify to everyone. We are a pirate guild, we live on the seas. To the butthurt <Merchants> complaining about us "not going full pirate". Until Auroria is unlocked and perhaps level 55 cap it is highly unconventional to join the pirate faction due to the lack of content.

On the side note. I'm streaming quite often, that includes our skirmishes with you. Everyone who simply goes on the stream can clearly see who's the one constantly crying, complaining about losing and throwing insults left and right.

Where's your galleon driver hasekura at? seems he left you guys, think ur on the forums cause you cant be on the seas much today =] (Thanks in part to Teknat Strek.)

You provoked all of this, Wannabe pirate.

Yukkimura
10-02-2014, 09:33 PM
Where's your galleon driver hasekura at? seems he left you guys, think ur on the forums cause you cant be on the seas much today =] (Thanks in part to Teknat Strek.)

You provoked all of this, Wannabe pirate.

Hasekura is... excuse my language an "attention ♥♥♥♥♥". It's fine, he left no biggie, this guild was clearly not for him.
You call us "wannabe pirates" but we sank more ships tonight than you probably seen in your entire life. One of them being your merchant ship, for the second time.
Also I'm on the forums because somebody who clearly doesn't know anything is attempting to flame in our recruitment thread.

Replica900
10-03-2014, 12:49 AM
you might wanna check that again coz they are not disbanded saw them yesterday with 2 of ur guildys

Crole
10-03-2014, 01:03 AM
Hasekura is... excuse my language an "attention ♥♥♥♥♥". It's fine, he left no biggie, this guild was clearly not for him.
You call us "wannabe pirates" but we sank more ships tonight than you probably seen in your entire life. One of them being your merchant ship, for the second time.
Also I'm on the forums because somebody who clearly doesn't know anything is attempting to flame in our recruitment thread.

We gotta let you win once every three days. Otherwise there would be no sport in it.

Grats on hitting a convoy with 8 of our guild, 4 friends whom aren't a part of it, and 2 guys who by my guess was high as a kite and afk half the time.

*with 15ish members*

Oh, forgot to mention how you cowardly hid behind guards afraid to leave the harbor with our packs, finally did so, lost at least one, and ended up selling them at someplace other than freedrich.

The difference? Our combat force was outnumbered and we didn't fight like cowards. We had fun though, after the fight i started the ship timer, collected my 75g from mail, let the kraken kill our clipper for lolz, then proceeded to do a blender with the merchant ship you guys seem to think matters. :D

And guys, guys, guys, you walked away with 4 packs out of 25+, you're hardly pirates.

*shrug*

Crole
10-03-2014, 01:05 AM
Forgot to mention, Please take your attacks on the guilds of this game to a field where you don't wait an hour or two to ambush someone for piss poor results. I feel sorry for your time spent =]

Crole
10-03-2014, 01:07 AM
As for flame, if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen o3o

Crole
10-03-2014, 01:09 AM

link the stream where you were unable to leave Nui shrine on freedrich, side note: servers almost back up so I'll stop being so spammy =]

Crole
10-03-2014, 01:26 AM

By ships you also probably meant the clippers and rowboats you seem to love going after so much, sure hope you aren't counting a merchant ship as being a threat.

Usual tactic of ♥♥♥♥♥♥: have one member spot someone, report back to the teamspeak, hide at the guards until visual, wait for packs to be unloaded or players to start unpacking, come at a merchant ship with a full galleon against two players and later cry out rekt.

When's the server coming up? getting bored of calling your ♥♥♥♥ out o.o

Yukkimura
10-03-2014, 05:04 AM
We gotta let you win once every three days. Otherwise there would be no sport in it.

Grats on hitting a convoy with 8 of our guild, 4 friends whom aren't a part of it, and 2 guys who by my guess was high as a kite and afk half the time.

*with 15ish members*

Oh, forgot to mention how you cowardly hid behind guards afraid to leave the harbor with our packs, finally did so, lost at least one, and ended up selling them at someplace other than freedrich.

The difference? Our combat force was outnumbered and we didn't fight like cowards. We had fun though, after the fight i started the ship timer, collected my 75g from mail, let the kraken kill our clipper for lolz, then proceeded to do a blender with the merchant ship you guys seem to think matters. :D

And guys, guys, guys, you walked away with 4 packs out of 25+, you're hardly pirates.

*shrug*

I'm glad we have fanboys like yourself, makes things entertaining. Just to let you know, double posting is highly frown upon on any forums and is actually against forum rules. There's that "Edit" button in top right of your post for a reason.

We had a single galleon with a crew of 13 and we managed to smash your fleet of about 6 clippers, galleon and a trade ship (it's called working as a team). I love how you tend to lie about your numbers as we counted an estimate of 6 players per clipper, not counting galleon and the trade ship that adds up to at least 36 players.
Admit, your organization is ♥♥♥♥, your chain of command is ♥♥♥♥ and most of your players are carebears who are garbage at PvP. (There's some talented individuals there but I doubt they'll stick with you if they're there for organized PvP).

Regarding my members sitting at the guards, they were simply having fun listening to your arrogant and ignorant guild leader constantly ♥♥♥♥♥, nag and insult which was highly entertaining while waiting for some of our members return from jail since apparently all your lot do is go around reporting bloodstains. Oh wait that's the only kind of "PvP" you're good at.

Gengar
10-03-2014, 05:20 AM

*with 15ish members*

*shrug*

As I recall we engaged 2-3 scrub guilds and got around 9 packs out of that for no losses, destroying a merchant ship and god knows how many clippers, we manage to safely escape with them because you poeple are so incompetent that you got your galleon hijacked by two people on a clipper which is pretty pathetic. So I will conclude this by a "umadbrah"?

Stormbornn
10-03-2014, 05:32 AM
Thanks for the fight at freedich the other night. was awesome :)

i myself play West. but for any player. playing east this would be ur logical pick if u want some fun pvp action :)

Toastbr0t
10-03-2014, 07:05 AM
Thanks for the fight at freedich the other night. was awesome :)

i myself play West. but for any player. playing east this would be ur logical pick if u want some fun pvp action :)

Oh you guys are east? That means I can't join since I'm west?
Can't really find any info on the interwebs, can anyone confirm this?

Yukkimura
10-03-2014, 08:21 AM
Oh you guys are east? That means I can't join since I'm west?
Can't really find any info on the interwebs, can anyone confirm this?

Yes we are currently an East Faction guild. Unfortunately players from opposite factions cannot join the same guild.

Toastbr0t
10-03-2014, 08:37 AM
Yes we are currently an East Faction guild. Unfortunately players from opposite factions cannot join the same guild.

Oh that sucks. Good luck to you guys then, I'll look for a guild on the West Coast.

Ernio
10-03-2014, 09:05 AM
Wow, i was looking for a guild and found both of you recruting (Crole and Yukkimura). Though reading this threat I'm not interested in joining either of your guilds since you both seem to have quite some issues.
It's a game, you really should try having fun instead of trying to convince yourself that you have the longer pen**, that won't help you anyway, neither in real life nor in a game.

Also, maybe not your smartest move to call out a character beeing played by a girl Yukkimura, as a guild leader you should take care of her not let anyone else know...

nobody89
10-03-2014, 09:48 AM
yuukinooba is just overexaggerating dude , we had roughly 15-20 people yesterday, as for the galleon, both of them were not in our voicechat and were undermanned since then, but yeah you captured a merchant ship that was guarded by 2 lvl 40's since the other guys rekt your raid, i had fun, got innocent in jail for reking you and killed you some more ;P you talk about skill, i take everyone of you 1v1 , but sadly you do ♥♥♥♥♥tactis all the time. happy to see you every now and then on the server to send you to the priestress :) and please, try to get sesalos some game understanding, he is constantly calling out "hackers" because he doesnt know skillsets ;P
anyway, get #rekt and see ya
p.s. i have screenshot proofs of how pathetic you try to flame ;) so better dont talk to much about us

Scarlet Blade
10-04-2014, 12:38 AM
One thing boggles my mind... Why do you QQ on a recruit thread about how bad you are at this game? You can't even keep a straight face with your facts. Go flame somewhere else. This is a recruitment thread, make a new thread if you're aiming for flaming. It's truly pathetic way to cry for your loss. /end rant

nobody89
10-04-2014, 01:47 AM
http://puu.sh/bYCPs/594f9ffbcf.jpg
http://puu.sh/bYCTZ/22f6dbc1b3.jpg
http://puu.sh/bYCTE/bc08ae2006.jpg
http://puu.sh/bYCTc/36b505b376.jpg
Screen from our raid group when it happened, so you know yuukinooba talks ♥♥♥♥, nowhere near "36" people
http://puu.sh/bYE9O/ff8a69d35b.jpg
If you support people like that it kinda sets the whole "reputation" for your guild, its not even just him, most of your members just do it in general chat, i screeneed it because it was a whisper to me to get him to the support.

Crole
10-04-2014, 02:55 AM
I just wanted to comment on the battle while servers were down. But since you decided to arrogantly boast on how you took on our armada, (which obv wasn't *thanks for screenies*), let's update on the latest battle.

Trade run paired with Rebirth for a test run to freedrich:

3 ♥♥♥♥♥♥ showed up, using ♥♥♥♥♥ tactics again, to try the same exact thing they did last time, did you honestly think I wouldn't see that coming?

Annihilated, and scattered, they asked for Yukki's help on ts3.

(Yes, I have some of your members pming me, they accept gold)

Yukkimura's response on the word of the player:

"No, we're not coming, merchants is getting too big lately"

While that's probably bull, since yukki's not one to accept things like that, I figured it was more along the lines of the current fleet being too big to try anything.

Ntm to backup what hasekura (ex ♥♥♥♥♥♥ member) said, yeah, you're a bunch of back stabbers.

Told you personally to get your member off attacking our guests on our run, and in return you decided to launch an attack on us. I myself being an ex-member of your ts3, and old officer. Am I mad about that? of course I am. Does that stop me from my everyday fun and pleasure of the game? Hell no, my new guild's treated me far better than you lot ever did.

So yeah, if you want to join a guild of pirate wannabes who flame, talk trash, boast on the enemy's size, and hide behind forum mods when called on their ♥♥♥♥. ♥♥♥♥♥♥ may be the place for you!

Yukkimura
10-04-2014, 04:11 AM
Picture story time!

Origins of war between <♥♥♥♥♥♥> and <Merchants>

Staring:

Nutritionist - <Merchants> leader
Choppie - a clueless <Merchants> member
Taisuke - "very loyal" <Merchants> member
and members of <♥♥♥♥♥♥> guild!

Let's begin.
One day while spending my wonderful afternoon in Austera chatting with a few friends while waiting in arena queue I received a PM from Nutritionist. It was a clear threat towards one of my guild members.

http://i.imgur.com/7qudpwv.png

I was going to disregard it as an empty threat until I received a message from said member saying that he just got attacked by <Merchants>. I quickly assembled a small group (as it was very early in the morning) and quickly headed to the location to support and defend my guild member. (I do not tolerate threats and acts of aggression towards my guild members)

Shortly after arrival we encountered <Merchants> and swiftly dispatched of them...

http://i.imgur.com/OytaizY.jpg

...and stole their trade ship.

http://i.imgur.com/9dmbr9V.jpg

Shortly afterwards despite me not EVER PMing him I received a lovely message full of butt hurt.

http://i.imgur.com/0Sx0yva.png

Right after the incident upon arriving back in Austera we were greeted with a warm shower of insults from <Merchants> members waiting there for us. Tears of joy ran down my face with each insult full of butt hurt that I received.
They even had members that though we waged war on them for their gold...

http://i.imgur.com/wQbB9I1.png

and their leader was showing his ego, ignorance and arrogance

http://i.imgur.com/pkxzFkp.png

In the days to follow we had alot of fun destroying their trade ship over...

http://i.imgur.com/uX1wpzp.jpg

and over again...

http://i.imgur.com/vG4xHmm.jpg

This pretty much concludes the origins of our war against them. As a bonus I will also show that <Merchants> have some loyalty issues with their members.

http://i.imgur.com/Ce4IuK6.png

Oh right and some their members don't even care for their guild.

http://i.imgur.com/ZVUNoLQ.png

All in all. <♥♥♥♥♥♥> protects its members. Be it a threat or an open act of aggression. We will retaliate. We will fight for our members.

As for our relations with <Merchants>, we will hunt you down and we will not stop until you crumble and collapse.

Edit: Hasekura simply does not belong in our guild. He's an arrogant, rude, attention seeking individual who's doing everything that he can to start drama. Here's some screenshots to support what I'm saying.

http://i.imgur.com/5XmNiTP.jpg

All that was the first time he left the guild (don't be mistaken, despite him saying that he's female it is a guy as confirmed by one of our actual female members who skyped with him).
Second time he left the guild his reason was that he left because we are helping one of our players get a galleon simply because she's a girl. He then decided that it would be a great idea to insult the said female gamer through PMs for no apparent reason. SS included below.

http://i.imgur.com/iaEQ2vd.png

As I mentioned, any act of aggression towards our members will be dealt with accordingly. I will be forwarding the SS above to Trion with a case of sexual discrimination and said person along with people that are working with him will be killed on sight.

Crole
10-04-2014, 05:07 AM
Alright, so you're changing the subject? By providing a story of a war your membership provoked and of which you could have easily called off, yet instead chose to let proceed, you think all of this justifies your point of view?

And by hunt down, you mean hide behind guards and attack our merchant ship when it has two players on board?

Thanks to my officer for providing screens, I don't trouble myself usually to find evidence on your bs.

Fact of the matter is, ♥♥♥♥♥♥ attacks people regardless of standing, without cause, and is trying to blow this off with self-defense as an excuse?

You're embarrassing yourself wannabe pirate.

Keep to the topic, you act like you just completely ignored the reality that your guild's full of dicks, and that you are one of them.

As for Tai, and anyone else you may have in the guild, you should know from BGO I dont give a flying damn about spies.

Tai's not even a core group member, if you want info on us, just ask me, I'll happily sell you it too.

Also, you still left out the time where we camped you on freedrich island, funny how you never record your losses.

Another thing, everything that Yukki clips, or posts, is only of his success, this Bias is on par with Fox9 in america, a news company bought out by politicians to win votes.

Just about every picture had something he left out to not show his guild's faults.

Azurma
10-04-2014, 05:15 AM
"Oh right and some their members don't even care for their guild."

I do apologize for saying that! Of course i do care for my guild, rather i was pretty mad at that point lost around 11 packs sailing to Solzreed (had a bad night). However that is a wrong statement. Our guild care a lot for our fellow members and the guild.
And i do care for my guild, didn't even have a thought about what i wrote.

Yukkimura
10-04-2014, 05:17 AM
Alright, so you're changing the subject? By providing a story of a war your membership provoked and of which you could have easily called off, yet instead chose to let proceed, you think all of this justifies your point of view?

And by hunt down, you mean hide behind guards and attack our merchant ship when it has two players on board?

Thanks to my officer for providing screens, I don't trouble myself usually to find evidence on your bs.

Fact of the matter is, ♥♥♥♥♥♥ attacks people regardless of standing, without cause, and is trying to blow this off with self-defense as an excuse?

You're embarrassing yourself wannabe pirate.

Keep to the topic, you act like you just completely ignored the reality that your guild's full of dicks, and that you are one of them.

As for Tai, and anyone else you may have in the guild, you should know from BGO I dont give a flying damn about spies.

Tai's not even a core group member, if you want info on us, just ask me, I'll happily sell you it too.

Also, you still left out the time where we camped you on freedrich island, funny how you never record your losses.

For your knowledge I do have footage of you camping my members on Freedich, I was streaming at that time, but do you really want to see a picture of 15 members camping a group of 5 at Nui statue (only 2 of which are 50s)?

On the side note. You really are two faced, Nutritionist. Now that you left us (Yes Nutritionist was a part of <♥♥♥♥♥♥> community for a few months) and we are your enemies you resort to underhanded tactics of tarnishing whole guilds name.

Here's Nutritionist feedback on <♥♥♥♥♥♥> gaming community from previous game that we played.

http://i.gyazo.com/25b88eefc8742bd9a53168d89cd20dfb.png

nobody89
10-04-2014, 05:35 AM
I for myself like the screens of you posing over 2 low level kills that you achieved with your ♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥tactics :D
Come try to take me on , i ♥♥♥♥♥ you several times as all you are able too do is stealth - walk up - meteor - hide like a ♥♥♥♥♥ .

As for the reason we saw your guildmembers as a threat near our traderun: the whole server is reporting "pirating" from your guild
so if you cant live with the results of this "reputation" as a bunch of pvp kids you shouldn't have chosen your "pirate" path, which you dont even
have the balls to go official.

precautios actions were taken, and will be taken, as nut said, you missed to write down your losses aswell

What you missed on the merch ship destroyment, we didnt bother to come get you - we turned in our packs and lost 25g of 200g as we focus on gold as a merchant guild rather then just randomly killing our OWN faction just for the lolz which is pathetic in my eyes, however, as you may noticed i kill ♥♥♥♥♥♥ on sight and get innocent in jail pretty much all the time because everyone knows your ♥♥♥♥.

Crole
10-04-2014, 05:38 AM
For your knowledge I do have footage of you camping my members on Freedich, I was streaming at that time, but do you really want to see a picture of 15 members camping a group of 5 at Nui statue (only 2 of which are 50s)?

I'd rather you be straight and honest with the readers. Further than that, what's with the up and honest routine you're playing at? You're the guy who calls everyone Fa**ot on a regular basis, bans people you disagree with, and keeps some of the most rude company I've ever had the displeasure of meeting. Yet here you are dotting your i's and playing nice.

You wanted a war, even back last game you reveled in the fact that everyone in the server wanted you dead. So act like it, quit playing nice, go pirate, and quit the routine.

And as a matter of fact, I would love the video of us camping you at the shrine. Considering most of us weren't 50, and it was a revenge camp we jumped you with after you took or destroyed the leeroy *forgot which one*

As for the *ignorance and arrogance* I showed, I admit my faults, and I'm honest with the people I deal with, that's the difference between our personalities. Ask any of my old members, I told them to leave you guys alone, but when your member is insisting on jumping our guest, I tried to intervene and have you call your guy off, you pushed for war, and war is what you'll get.

Yukkimura
10-04-2014, 05:42 AM
I for myself like the screens of you posing over 2 low level kills that you achieved with your ♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥tactics :D
Come try to take me on , i ♥♥♥♥♥ you several times as all you are able too do is stealth - walk up - meteor - hide like a ♥♥♥♥♥ .

As for the reason we saw your guildmembers as a threat near our traderun: the whole server is reporting "pirating" from your guild
so if you cant live with the results of this "reputation" as a bunch of pvp kids you shouldn't have chosen your "pirate" path, which you dont even
have the balls to go official.

precautios actions were taken, and will be taken, as nut said, you missed to write down your losses aswell

What you missed on the merch ship destroyment, we didnt bother to come get you - we turned in our packs and lost 25g of 200g as we focus on gold as a merchant guild rather then just randomly killing our OWN faction just for the lolz which is pathetic in my eyes, however, as you may noticed i kill ♥♥♥♥♥♥ on sight and get innocent in jail pretty much all the time because everyone knows your ♥♥♥♥.

Nice try. I don't even roll stealth in my build.

Joining pirate faction is not a matter of having balls or not. It's the lack of content for pirate faction with Auroria being currently locked, every Alpha/Beta player who joined pirate faction will tell you that.

Crole
10-04-2014, 05:42 AM

On the side note. You really are two faced, Nutritionist. Now that you left us (Yes Nutritionist was a part of <♥♥♥♥♥♥> community for a few months) and we are your enemies you resort to underhanded tactics of tarnishing whole guilds name.

Here's Nutritionist feedback on <♥♥♥♥♥♥> gaming community from previous game that we played.

http://i.gyazo.com/25b88eefc8742bd9a53168d89cd20dfb.png

Note that at the time, you all were a new crowd for me, and I left a depressing turn of events from my previous guild. Why do you keep changing the topic and try to bury your faults with other things?

Crole
10-04-2014, 05:46 AM
"Nice try. I don't even roll stealth in my build. "

Joining pirate faction is not a matter of having balls or not. It's the lack of content for pirate faction with Auroria being currently locked, every Alpha/Beta player who joined pirate faction will tell you that.

Nope, he just waits until your fighting everyone else to show up and sleep-meteor, a generic mage.

nobody89
10-04-2014, 05:47 AM
Nice try. I don't even roll stealth in my build.

i know you had it up tho, maybe you changed it because you realized that it doesnt work most of the time since you died before you could cast it

Yukkimura
10-04-2014, 05:53 AM
I'd rather you be straight and honest with the readers. Further than that, what's with the up and honest routine you're playing at? You're the guy who calls everyone Fa**ot on a regular basis, bans people you disagree with, and keeps some of the most rude company I've ever had the displeasure of meeting. Yet here you are dotting your i's and playing nice.

You wanted a war, even back last game you reveled in the fact that everyone in the server wanted you dead. So act like it, quit playing nice, go pirate, and quit the routine.

And as a matter of fact, I would love the video of us camping you at the shrine. Considering most of us weren't 50, and it was a revenge camp we jumped you with after you took or destroyed the leeroy *forgot which one*

As for the *ignorance and arrogance* I showed, I admit my faults, and I'm honest with the people I deal with, that's the difference between our personalities. Ask any of my old members, I told them to leave you guys alone, but when your member is insisting on jumping our guest, I tried to intervene and have you call your guy off, you pushed for war, and war is what you'll get.

Note that at the time, you all were a new crowd for me, and I left a depressing turn of events from my previous guild. Why do you keep changing the topic and try to bury your faults with other things?

You're telling us that we're "rude". Yet you are the one that constantly started arguments, threw rude remarks abd used to mute every single person on TS3 that disagreed with your opinion right after insulting them multiple times.

As a side note I have never banned a single person for disagreeing with me. I am always open to criticism as everyone can see simply by watching my streams. (If you're referring to my 1 min long bans to Spoooky, then you're clearly in the wrong as these are an inside joke between me and him as we know each other for a very long time)

Now if you may, if you want to continue flaming us please make a separate thread as a recruitment thread is no place for such things.

Crole
10-04-2014, 05:58 AM
You're telling us that we're "rude". Yet you are the one that constantly started arguments, threw rude remarks abd used to mute every single person on TS3 that disagreed with your opinion right after insulting them multiple times.

As a side note I have never banned a single person for disagreeing with me. I am always open to criticism as everyone can see simply by watching my streams. (If you're referring to my 1 min long bans to Spoooky, then you're clearly in the wrong as these are an inside joke between me and him as we know each other for a very long time)

Now if you may, if you want to continue flaming us please make a separate thread as a recruitment thread is no place for such things.

You've banned me before for it, spooky is on number 200ish now? And those are the only casualties since the rest are seasoned long time members of the group, your community was doubled in size from bgo, and even then it was only about ten people. Can't imagine how bad it is these days.

I muted Spooky, who can't ever let me speak without throwing a debate my way, which you even justified for a time. Then I muted icky ONCE, because he was drunk and raging.

As far as a recruitment thread argument goes, you just did the same thing to mine! What a laugh! you're so mad that you're spamming this "Picture Story" with as much credibility as George W. Bush's excuse for attacking iraq.

I'm glad I stayed up for this, the rage is real and the mad is ripe.

nobody89
10-04-2014, 05:58 AM
since when is revealing facts flaming?

people shall know what they might join dont you think ? ;P

Crole
10-04-2014, 06:00 AM

Meh, im just winding down for a sleep, got programming to do and don't want to do it just yet, so I figured I'd pluck a few feathers off this chick.

Yukkimura
10-04-2014, 07:08 AM

You don't see me retaliating against anyone else do you? It's because everyone is entitled to their opinion. Although when it's a direct attack, well, that's a different story.

Here's two posts in our recruitment thread from Nutritionist right after we hi-jacked his trade ship:

http://i.imgur.com/pfPDWCU.png

Note: We have not lost a single battle against them. Unless you consider 15 of them camping and constantly insulting 3 level 30s and 2 50s at Nui statue, Freedich Island and then when 5 of our 50s are about to hit the shore of Freedichm, teleport away to Mahadevi shouting "#rekt", "payback", "noobs" right before leaving.

http://i.imgur.com/985LG33.png

While I cannot just suddenly make you believe that your leader is excuse me, full of ♥♥♥♥. I can certainly back most of the things I say with credible screenshots or videos.

Well I said what I wanted to say and I will more than likely not make further replies. Although I can assure you that one day you'll leave <Merchants> not because of us but because of your leader himself. Don't get me wrong, he's a nice person until a certain point when something doesn't go as he planned or somebody disagrees with his point of view.

nobody89
10-04-2014, 07:27 AM
Well , same goes for you ;)

Marbolid
10-04-2014, 10:13 AM
Dear Nutricionist, from what Iv read here, your idea of a pirate seems to be "Cpt. Jack Sparrow"and the movie "Pirates of the Caribian", oddly enough... thats not what piracy is :P

You keep calling us out on our "♥♥♥♥♥ tactics" which we kinda... ya know... are intitled to, being involved in pirating and all.

as for "zergs" you guys usualy outnumber us atleast 2:1, most of the time even more. Hence, we stay on the seas where we can overpower you... Id love to hear your idea of a "fair fight"

and for my closing statement, could both of you(Yuki and Nutricionist) stop acting like this is god knows what type of travesty, forum slandering has been arround for ages, but its just a game

We play it our way and we have fun doing it, if its ruining your fun, thats your problem ^^' deal with it ingame thoe, since doing it here doesnt help anyone :P

Jinia
10-04-2014, 10:42 AM
http://media3.onsugar.com/files/2014/02/25/862/n/1922398/93a97f11433ab651_tumblr_mxynlcqsG61r5mhuio8_500.gi f.xxxlarge/i/Im-Amused-Chew.gif

nobody89
10-04-2014, 02:51 PM
again you are overexaggerating with 2:1 ..

Crole
10-04-2014, 07:22 PM
You don't see me retaliating against anyone else do you? It's because everyone is entitled to their opinion. Although when it's a direct attack, well, that's a different story.

Here's two posts in our recruitment thread from Nutritionist right after we hi-jacked his trade ship:

http://i.imgur.com/pfPDWCU.png

Note: We have not lost a single battle against them. Unless you consider 15 of them camping and constantly insulting 3 level 30s and 2 50s at Nui statue, Freedich Island and then when 5 of our 50s are about to hit the shore of Freedichm, teleport away to Mahadevi shouting "#rekt", "payback", "noobs" right before leaving.

http://i.imgur.com/985LG33.png

While I cannot just suddenly make you believe that your leader is excuse me, full of ♥♥♥♥. I can certainly back most of the things I say with credible screenshots or videos.

Well I said what I wanted to say and I will more than likely not make further replies. Although I can assure you that one day you'll leave <Merchants> not because of us but because of your leader himself. Don't get me wrong, he's a nice person until a certain point when something doesn't go as he planned or somebody disagrees with his point of view.

Besides the time where we camped you at nui, and the time we stole hasekura's galleon at ynst, all other times you guys followed the same ♥♥♥♥♥ tactics you always use:

Have someone scout out all the popular ports and report back, wait for ships to unload and attack the few remaining people on board, if you can't, hide behind guards until you can walk away with something.

Even when you took our five freedrich packs from our armada of "36" which was only less than half that number, yall ran away like cowards when we locked the island down, afraid for a full fight even when you outnumbered us.

Also, it must be easy to ready screen shots when you stream everything, you simply rewind, clip out all the nice chunks that make you look good, and edit/post.

Yukkimura, you don't know a single thing about the way I lead my guilds, there's a good reason my guild grew faster and larger than yours in BGO, and if not for the excessive poaching and bribing of my officers, I'd have not joined your guild (which i did only for the mutual enemy we both shared at the time).

We walked away from the freed shrine due to you boring our raid, time is money, and you're a hindrance to that, more so an annoyance.

Note that the only time you have engaged any form of attack on our guild is when you've clearly had the absolute advantage, we've engaged you at every point we found you outside a guard zone.

First merchant ship was sunk when we had two people unloading the ship with trade packs on and no guard detail, you walked away with 0 packs on that raid, and we made three times the repair cost of the ship.

the merchant ship's hijacking was done when we were transporting packs on our backs and had two people on board organizing it and looking out for pirates, Which you only managed to take due to our new members getting TWO farm carts stuck, 6 packs in total, even after you took the boat we secured most of the packs and still profited. The merchant ship was not destroyed, you even had the chance to take the unguarded packs on land while we chased it, but you didn't capitalize on it, and our team re-secured them.

The second time you destroyed the leeroy, we traveled with newly formed allies and we both had a breakdown in communication, we were outnumbered, and you STILL waited for us to leave a minority of guards on the ship while we turned our packs in, you walked away with 5 packs and hung around at the guards for an hour or so, which we quarantined the freedrich island with less numbers than your raid. After you took N****e's galleon which I told him to back off the island, (not a guildy, no voice as well), we stole it back later, and you tried to cash in the packs, of which we stole one back, you walked with 4 packs, and we turned in the majority of ours.

And let's not count the number of your members we've been killing at Ynst housing area as of late, Caseyy did a couple his own self, till you tried to bring 5 people there to outnumber him, How pathetic :D

These ♥♥♥♥♥ tactics are hardly anything worth boasting about. I've had unguilded people try to do these things better than your guild.

Point of all of everything I said is, Don't boast because you can throw a sucker punch, anyone can do that, be honest with the people you are recruiting, and don't adopt a different persona when typing, you just look like a hypocrite.

Crole
10-04-2014, 07:27 PM
Besides the time where we camped you at nui, and the time we stole hasekura's galleon at ynst, all other times you guys followed the same ♥♥♥♥♥ tactics you always use:

Have someone scout out all the popular ports and report back, wait for ships to unload and attack the few remaining people on board, if you can't, hide behind guards until you can walk away with something.

Even when you took our five freedrich packs from our armada of "36" which was only less than half that number, yall ran away like cowards when we locked the island down, afraid for a full fight even when you outnumbered us.

Also, it must be easy to ready screen shots when you stream everything, you simply rewind, clip out all the nice chunks that make you look good, and edit/post.

Yukkimura, you don't know a single thing about the way I lead my guilds, there's a good reason my guild grew faster and larger than yours in BGO, and if not for the excessive poaching and bribing of my officers, I'd have not joined your guild (which i did only for the mutual enemy we both shared at the time).

We walked away from the freed shrine due to you boring our raid, time is money, and you're a hindrance to that, more so an annoyance.

Note that the only time you have engaged any form of attack on our guild is when you've clearly had the absolute advantage, we've engaged you at every point we found you outside a guard zone.

First merchant ship was sunk when we had two people unloading the ship with trade packs on and no guard detail, you walked away with 0 packs on that raid, and we made three times the repair cost of the ship.

the merchant ship's hijacking was done when we were transporting packs on our backs and had two people on board organizing it and looking out for pirates, Which you only managed to take due to our new members getting TWO farm carts stuck, 6 packs in total, even after you took the boat we secured most of the packs and still profited. The merchant ship was not destroyed, you even had the chance to take the unguarded packs on land while we chased it, but you didn't capitalize on it, and our team re-secured them.

The second time you destroyed the leeroy, we traveled with newly formed allies and we both had a breakdown in communication, we were outnumbered, and you STILL waited for us to leave a minority of guards on the ship while we turned our packs in, you walked away with 5 packs and hung around at the guards for an hour or so, which we quarantined the freedrich island with less numbers than your raid. After you took N****e's galleon which I told him to back off the island, (not a guildy, no voice as well), we stole it back later, and you tried to cash in the packs, of which we stole one back, you walked with 4 packs, and we turned in the majority of ours. (Note that you either never turned those packs in at freedrich, or waited at least two hours to do so, Ran like cowards is what I think).

And let's not count the number of your members we've been killing at Ynst housing area as of late, Caseyy did a couple his own self, till you tried to bring 5 people there to outnumber him, How pathetic :D

These ♥♥♥♥♥ tactics are hardly anything worth boasting about. I've had unguilded people try to do these things better than your guild.

Point of all of everything I said is, Don't boast because you can throw a sucker punch, anyone can do that, be honest with the people you are recruiting, and don't adopt a different persona when typing, you just look like a hypocrite.

Our goal is to guard our routes, and our guests, I wanted you to make your member back off, but you chose to attack me instead, We attacked your member after we saw multiple ♥♥♥♥♥♥ starting to gather around us while we had trade packs loading, if that's not a provocation to war, I don't know what is.

The gathering took place after I warned you btw, you probably ordered them to gather because a better target was forming.

Crole
10-04-2014, 07:31 PM
Dear Nutricionist, from what Iv read here, your idea of a pirate seems to be "Cpt. Jack Sparrow"and the movie "Pirates of the Caribian", oddly enough... thats not what piracy is :P

You keep calling us out on our "♥♥♥♥♥ tactics" which we kinda... ya know... are intitled to, being involved in pirating and all.

as for "zergs" you guys usualy outnumber us atleast 2:1, most of the time even more. Hence, we stay on the seas where we can overpower you... Id love to hear your idea of a "fair fight"

and for my closing statement, could both of you(Yuki and Nutricionist) stop acting like this is god knows what type of travesty, forum slandering has been arround for ages, but its just a game

We play it our way and we have fun doing it, if its ruining your fun, thats your problem ^^' deal with it ingame thoe, since doing it here doesnt help anyone :P

I'd love to have outnumbered you guys 2:1 but whenever ♥♥♥♥♥♥ see's a galleon or more than a merchant ship they become a no-show. and Fyi, nothing ruins my fun, I'm not here crying about anything, I'm calling you guys out on your "Success" being nothing more than common ganking, the standards for your version of a success seem to be nothing more than attacking someone when they are at a quarter health fighting a monster, and even then outnumbering them =].

As far as outnumbering goes, the only time you will see us in force is when we are heading to freedrich on a trade run. even at similar numbers, ♥♥♥♥♥♥ won't engage unless it's max range in a galleon.

Hasekura
10-05-2014, 03:29 AM
Oh man this topic is sooo funny.
Its just a game guys, enjoy the game and stop raging and im looking at ♥♥♥♥♥♥.

And yukki, lovely that you post screenies but try post screenies from both sides and I mean screens where the ♥♥♥♥ all started.
♥♥♥♥♥♥ are experts to make people look bad.

Their atitude will cost their guild soon.

Toastbr0t
10-05-2014, 04:04 AM

wannabe pirate.

are you ******ed?

Crole
10-05-2014, 04:50 AM
are you ******ed?

Try it without the stars, and your first letter capitalized.

Blobskillz
10-05-2014, 05:14 AM
I thought this was a PvP game. You guys should embrace that fact and not get all angry about people playing the game. All you can lose here is a couple of trade packs, so what? No reason to get all mad at each other.

Yukkimura
10-05-2014, 06:22 PM
You forgot to mention that while your BGO guild grew fast it also collapsed faster than any guild I've seen. Don't try to blame it on "poaching" of your 2 officers who after leaving PMed me that I'm getting myself a heck of a headache after you joined us. As not a single member of your "LARGE" guild followed you, loyalty at its best.

Oh and by the way, you must be pretty butt hurt as you're double and triple posting like a mad man. Can't find an edit button?

Crole
10-05-2014, 07:54 PM
You forgot to mention that while your BGO guild grew fast it also collapsed faster than any guild I've seen. Don't try to blame it on "poaching" of your 2 officers who after leaving PMed me that I'm getting myself a heck of a headache after you joined us. As not a single member of your "LARGE" guild followed you, loyalty at its best.

Oh and by the way, you must be pretty butt hurt as you're double and triple posting like a mad man. Can't find an edit button?

My officers were more than two, and I have a question.

Are all of your members leaving ♥♥♥♥♥♥ and joining my guild, or are you just THAT good at spy games :D?

Ickyvag
10-05-2014, 11:05 PM
Freaking keyboard warrior nerds, everyone of you. Holy mother of gods, I've never seen this much b!itching and moaning on a guild recruitment thread.
Can we get back to the main point of this thread?

<♥♥♥♥♥♥> is still recruiting! At the moment we are looking for active lv40+ healers that. . . you guessed it, love to heal in a pvp environments! Here are some fun facts we offer in <♥♥♥♥♥♥>
Free use of curse words!
Open mindedness!
Have an opinion that matters!(jklol)*
Active Teamspeak!
Diversity!
Open sea pvping daily!(aka pirating)
offensive but funny jokes!
Discrimination free!

And much more. If you're looking for an immature guild to crack jokes in and have good fun pvp (raging is welcome) we are for you!

this message is brought to you by your friendly neighborhood monkey
~Mojojojojojojojojojojojojojojojojojojojojojojojo

* = JOKE....ish

Jens
10-06-2014, 03:36 AM
I just wanted to jump in as im a pretty new member to ♥♥♥♥♥♥.
I was part of a german guild not involved in this war or anything but i was looking for a more pvp active guild. All the flaming on ♥♥♥♥♥♥ brought me on their TS and so i joined with 4 RL mates.

I dont care who started a war or who the bad or good guild is. Im only happy to be part of it.
Have not had as much fun in the game besfore as i had in the last few days as their member.

Plenty of naval and land pvp going on.

So i welcome everyone who joins ♥♥♥♥♥♥ or merchants as we all will be part of a war thats a lot of fun ingame. :-)

p.s. english is not my first language so go ahead and flame my poor grammar etc :)

Crole
10-06-2014, 07:40 PM
You'll know the nui statue so well you can practically taste it in your mouth!

Taeleon
10-07-2014, 05:49 AM

Amusingly that doesn't even make sense given the statue isn't something we'd eat/taste. Perhaps we'll know the sight of it and will see it in our sleep? But taste it in our mouth? Sorry, nope. Lol. You need to rethink your choice of "figure of speech" for the situation you're trying to intimidate us with.

Crole
10-07-2014, 07:02 PM
Amusingly that doesn't even make sense given the statue isn't something we'd eat/taste. Perhaps we'll know the sight of it and will see it in our sleep? But taste it in our mouth? Sorry, nope. Lol. You need to rethink your choice of "figure of speech" for the situation you're trying to intimidate us with.

Whoa, you almost sound so serious that I just about took you seriously. Nope, Lighten up toots.

Scarlet Blade
10-07-2014, 08:14 PM
I can practically taste your fishing boat from here <3

Jiron
10-08-2014, 03:59 AM
Hello, I have an interest in joining your guild though am not sure what requirements I need to meet as a member. Right now am lvl 35 Trickster(Shadowplay/archery/witchcraft) and spend my day exploring the world atm lookin for "hidden" farms doin solo trips out to sea/deep sea mining etc basically alot of random stuff.
But some PvP or rather group PvP would be nice at this stage so here I am.

What I like doin when am online is PvP and the odd dungeon run.
Played EvE online since 04 and Darkfall online and a few other games over the years like SWG before it got broken.

Regards
Jiron

p.s: ingame name is Jiron

Tenvalijenn
10-08-2014, 06:25 AM
Hi Jiron, thanks for the 2400 cotton.

Tenvalijenn, from Resistance.

Jiron
10-08-2014, 06:26 AM
did you get the pocket money I sendt you aswell ?

Gj btw

Crole
10-08-2014, 09:46 AM
I can practically taste your fishing boat from here <3

Still don't know what you're on about, I don't even own a fishing boat.

Tenvalijenn
10-08-2014, 10:25 AM
Hey Jiron, thanks for the coin ;).
If you want, I can add you as a friend, as you have seen, I like to find wild farms too.

Jiron
10-09-2014, 03:44 AM
Sure. Sendt the friend request allready :P

Yholiss
10-14-2014, 11:39 PM
As a quite active player, that neither belongs to <♥♥♥♥♥♥> nor one of the other guilds, having "issues", I just wanted to say something nice about <♥♥♥♥♥♥>:

Every single experience I had with them members, was great.
I had either a nice talk, got my butt saved from reds and/or purples and even got some RP.

When i did my first traderuns, I nicely asked them to give me passage to Solzreed, believe it or not:
I delivered my pack secure. We laughed and talked at see and even fought some turds from another named guild and wrecked their lousy boat.

Just treat them like human.
If they borrow your pack...c'mon, they are pirates ;).

To the guild:
Since I seem to be one of the few non-Hentais, that sympathize with you...can I get a "I <3 <♥♥♥♥♥♥>"-shirt?

If you ever need a freelancing heal^^you can count on me

nobody89
10-15-2014, 06:51 AM
"they are pirates" :DDD never laughed more , they dont have the guts to do it

mindset
10-15-2014, 08:07 AM
I have read now over and over again, that people don't become pirates yet, because it doesn't make sense and would be just stupid since you are almost alone with no content.

Yholiss
10-15-2014, 12:00 PM

The reasons for them not to go "full pirate" yet are obvious and logic.

Blighter Sato
10-15-2014, 12:04 PM
The reasons for them not to go "full pirate" yet are obvious and logic.

They couldn't go full pirate if they tried, their Galleon being popped is a weekly event

Crole
10-16-2014, 09:12 PM
They couldn't go full pirate if they tried, their Galleon being popped is a weekly event

the boss only drops logs tho :c

akmaggot666
10-16-2014, 10:45 PM
More info about ♥♥♥♥♥♥ which u didn't mention.

♥♥♥♥♥♥ base: Respawn Base aka Priestess of Nui

Some rules:
Bark, bark and bark! We bark... at least that.
♥♥♥♥ attitude, someone trusts u, u better break that trust.
Squeeker, or at least to have a squeeky voice. No adults.
Most important! Never attack anyone if they aren't less than half the size of us! Remember, no competitive pvp, we only zerg, imagine 30 kindergarten kids rushing on 1 adult. Thats who we are!

Dutchsy
10-17-2014, 07:00 AM
Seriously, so much hate going on. Be more mature.

Crole
10-17-2014, 08:15 AM
More info about ♥♥♥♥♥♥ which u didn't mention.

♥♥♥♥♥♥ base: Respawn Base aka Priestess of Nui

Some rules:
Bark, bark and bark! We bark... at least that.
♥♥♥♥ attitude, someone trusts u, u better break that trust.
Squeeker, or at least to have a squeeky voice. No adults.
Most important! Never attack anyone if they aren't less than half the size of us! Remember, no competitive pvp, we only zerg, imagine 30 kindergarten kids rushing on 1 adult. Thats who we are!

While most of that is true, they've done at least one battle in a fair number setup.

Yukkimura
10-17-2014, 09:09 AM
What I'm trying to comprehend why is whole <Merchant> alliance flaming in our recruitment thread. You don't see us flaming yours.
I appreciate feedback and all, be it negative or positive but flaming in a recruitment thread is as low as you can go.

nobody89
10-17-2014, 10:27 AM
said the guy that just posted in ours a few secs ago :D once again your actions make no sense to the world

and its not flaming, its showing your potential new members the face behind your "we are the victims" propaganda

Yukkimura
10-17-2014, 12:39 PM
said the guy that just posted in ours a few secs ago :D once again your actions make no sense to the world

and its not flaming, its showing your potential new members the face behind your "we are the victims" propaganda

Please read through all of your members posts in our recruitment thread and say that you're no flaming again.

BlackMagicJinx
10-17-2014, 06:26 PM
I am planning to start on archeage and I would like to join your guild. could you allow me to do so?

JunkieGamer
10-24-2014, 05:39 AM
I read all the posts about <Merchants> vs. <♥♥♥♥♥♥> under this thread. First of all i don't know you guys and i'm a solo gamer so i'm totally neutral to both sides. All i want to say to <Merchants> members; "Stop crying.."

Erdrick AierServer
10-24-2014, 06:38 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfYFa5cr4kI Take me and Katniss if you go Pirate Faction. We wrek