PDA

View Full Version : First time trying to play, waited in queue for over 8 hours and now I'm told I can't create a character on this server?

Jipps
09-19-2014, 07:55 PM
Is this a bug? Surely it must be. The question that leads on from this that if it is not, why would you not tell customers that the server is locked for character creation before they go grey waiting to get in the game.

So now I am holding on to false hope on the character creation screen, should I wait or just leave and uninstall.....

Bit confused because i've never played, if someone could shed some light on this that would be great.

Jipps
09-19-2014, 07:56 PM
I'm a paying customer by the way, decided to try the loyalty program, does this mean free2p people get to create character and I don't?

charmmar
09-19-2014, 07:57 PM
u can not make a character on Ollo they stopped that because to many peeps on it, so need to make a character on a server that allows u

Jipps
09-19-2014, 07:59 PM
Why wouldn't they let me know this before I wait for my life trying to get into the game. I'm not sure you have ever waited 9 hours in a ticket queue just to be told that they sold out, even though you already paid them.

Zachinthebox
09-20-2014, 08:07 AM
anyone know if there will ever be room on a server if its full? All of the people i know currently play on the same server. And i would really like to be able to play with them and not by myself.

Scapes
09-20-2014, 08:12 AM
I'm told I can't create a character on this server?

Yes, but not due to not being a Patron: we turned off character creation on some NA servers to help fill up our new servers introduced yesterday. You can see this reflected on the server selection page as icons indicating which races can't be created (if all four show, then no characters can be created).