PDA

View Full Version : Ascension needs you! You need Ascension!

xxxNEROxxx
09-19-2014, 09:40 PM
Ascension is a mid size pvp/pve clan, focused on refined, highly organized, highly skilled game play. We participate in all aspects of the game. You name it, we're gonna do it.

We are currently looking to fill some positions. We want quality over quantity. We are recruiting ACTIVE hardcore pvpers, healers, tanks, and bards. We have positions for PVE players as well. Want to be a dedicated clan crafter or farmer that gets fed endless amounts of gold and mats? Then we need you. Our farms are ready to go. Trades runs are being organized, we just need the right people to complete this team. Time is of the essence, positions are filling quickly, don't miss out! We are on Inoch west.

Send Xion an in game mail, or msg me here for info.

Logann
09-20-2014, 01:44 AM
I would love to fill one of those crafter/farmer positions. What do i need to do to apply?

xxxNEROxxx
09-20-2014, 12:03 PM
I would love to fill one of those crafter/farmer positions. What do i need to do to apply?

Can't msg you brother. Send Xion an in game mail and we'll get you TS info and see if we're a good fit for each other. We look forward to meeting you!