PDA

View Full Version : multiple vs 1

TheScotsman
09-20-2014, 04:45 AM
This does not make you look good, in fact quite the opposite. It just shows everyone that you are too terrible to attempt a fair fight.

Lokerian
09-20-2014, 04:49 AM
I do agree with you on this, but in the other hand this is a pvp server, and the game offers rich open world pvp, and many vs 1 is part of that feature. I cant say i Enjoy that cuz that's not the right word, but definitely i don't see it as a bad thing, best is to take a deep breath, count to 10, then call your guild and go gank the gankers :). peace

TheScotsman
09-20-2014, 05:33 AM
I do agree with you on this, but in the other hand this is a pvp server, and the game offers rich open world pvp, and many vs 1 is part of that feature. I cant say i Enjoy that cuz that's not the right word, but definitely i don't see it as a bad thing, best is to take a deep breath, count to 10, then call your guild and go gank the gankers :). peace

I didn't say i was angry about it, i just don't see the point in multiple people attacking one person. What's funny though is that as soon as you show up with other people or outnumber them they run away as fast as they can. So many West guilds on this server that are just plain embarrassing. They act all tough whilst at an advantage then as soon as they are not its retreat or stand at a nui statue.

Jestunhi
09-20-2014, 05:34 AM
What are you expecting, them to ignore anyone that's not a group of the same size?

I'm afraid it's the reality of open world pvp. It's not the same as a balanced team deathmatch arena mode.

TheScotsman
09-20-2014, 05:40 AM
What are you expecting, them to ignore anyone that's not a group of the same size?

I'm afraid it's the reality of open world pvp. It's not the same as a balanced team deathmatch arena mode.

What does a group of 6 jumping on a lone person earn out of it? Nothing at all! It just makes them look bad.

Thakisis
09-20-2014, 06:24 AM
Welcome to MMORPG XD. How they still think powerfull doing this is something for what im still trying to find an answer.

Taar
09-20-2014, 07:27 AM
What does a group of 6 jumping on a lone person earn out of it? Nothing at all! It just makes them look bad.

Does it? Why should they ignore single players who are potential gankers/packet thiefs/mount killers on solo low levels of their own guild? Or a scout for the red blob around the corner? This is not e-sports. If I go solo I fully expect to get ganked by every red group and this prediction is a near perfect bet. Often enough it creates content, when guildies come for help, the others call in reinforcements, too etc.

It's more or less like in EvE: NBSI (Not blue, shoot it).

TheScotsman
09-20-2014, 07:36 AM
Does it? Why should they ignore single players who are potential gankers/packet thiefs/mount killers on solo low levels of their own guild? Or a scout for the red blob around the corner? This is not e-sports. If I go solo I fully expect to get ganked by every red group and this prediction is a near perfect bet. Often enough it creates content, when guildies come for help, the others call in reinforcements, too etc.

It's more or less like in EvE: NBSI (Not blue, shoot it).

I am talking about group of reds doing the same quest as you except you have 5 friends with you and i am solo. What does attack me gain for you? Absolutely nothing.

Preacher
09-20-2014, 11:07 AM
Are you familar with concept of "war"?

The game is not about duelling (you can do that in Arena or normally), and certainly not about "fair" fights. Its a Free For All enviroment with total war between the factions. People kill you if you are in enemy faction not because they want to personally humiliate you, but because you are hostile soldier and should be dead. In fact, its pathetic when people ignore enemies and quest alongside. Its not about having fair fight,its about killing players like killing mobs. If you get constantly ganked, you failed to realize what kind of game it is and do some countermeasures against it - call friends, outelevel the zone, go to peace zone at last.

There is not just warfare between factions, but within factions too - you`ll be ganked, robbed, your trade runs ambushed etc. Nothing fair about it at all. There is just winner and loser. A solo player crying that he gest ganked/outnumbered is as pathetic as solo PK thinking he proves his skill by killing newbs on mobs on FOTM class with best gear - the game is not about that, its all a minor episodes that are hardly relevant.

Learn to survive or fight back. His Majesty Death does not accept excuses and teaches everyone important existentional lessons for free. Understand that your personal relevance for players killing you is as big as of a mob you kill.

Anyone who`s not first time playing FFA games is used to it and its normal and expected occurence. You either do something against it, or ir too lazy, awoid it.

TheScotsman
09-20-2014, 11:17 AM
Are you familar with concept of "war"?

The game is not about duelling (you can do that in Arena or normally), and certainly not about "fair" fights. Its a Free For All enviroment with total war between the factions. People kill you if you are in enemy faction not because they want to personally humiliate you, but because you are hostile soldier and should be dead. In fact, its pathetic when people ignore enemies and quest alongside. Its not about having fair fight,its about killing players like killing mobs. If you get constantly ganked, you failed to realize what kind of game it is and do some countermeasures against it - call friends, outelevel the zone, go to peace zone at last.

There is not just warfare between factions, but within factions too - you`ll be ganked, robbed, your trade runs ambushed etc. Nothing fair about it at all. There is just winner and loser. A solo player crying that he gest ganked/outnumbered is as pathetic as solo PK thinking he proves his skill by killing newbs on mobs on FOTM class with best gear - the game is not about that, its all a minor episodes that are hardly relevant.

Learn to survive or fight back. His Majesty Death does not accept excuses and teaches everyone important existentional lessons for free. Understand that your personal relevance for players killing you is as big as of a mob you kill.

Anyone who`s not first time playing FFA games is used to it and its normal and expected occurence. You either do something against it, or ir too lazy, awoid it.

A Futilez member trying to tell me about this. Piss off dude, your entire guild are made up of people who multiple v 1.

Preacher
09-20-2014, 11:21 AM
Tried Kyprosa? I heard its a nice PvE server.

pein
09-21-2014, 07:13 AM
I hear futilez got wiped by pugs and you had the numbers^^

Malikaia
09-22-2014, 06:30 AM
if u want 1v1 go play arena.

keybaud
09-22-2014, 10:30 AM
This does not make you look good, in fact quite the opposite. It just shows everyone that you are too terrible to attempt a fair fight.

You appear to have confused Archeage with online chess. I suggest you try http://www.redhotpawn.com/