PDA

View Full Version : srsly?! kicked after 5 min afk?!

Bamboocha
09-20-2014, 08:36 AM
went to toilet, picked up a drink from kitchen. took about 5 min --> kicked from server into Q.
U have to sit 4+h in sight of the login or u misse the 5 min to click and get kicked back in Q.
U cant even take a ♥♥♥♥ without getting kicked?
are you kidding me? this cant be a solution. this is a ♥♥♥♥ing joke and a fraud against every paying customer.
,i,,

Mysterium
09-20-2014, 08:39 AM
went to toilet, picked up a drink from kitchen. took about 5 min --> kicked from server into Q.
U have to sit 4+h in sight of the login or u misse the 5 min to click and get kicked back in Q.
U cant even take a ♥♥♥♥ without getting kicked?
are you kidding me? this cant be a solution. this is a ♥♥♥♥ing joke and a fraud against every paying customer.
,i,,

That wasnt an afk kick, Kyprosa crashed. I logged right back in only to have a 2nd crash, client side this time I belive. And now I am back in que.

WNxRip
09-20-2014, 08:59 AM
15 minute AFK Kick timer and there would be a much much much smaller queue. 45+5 minutes is a joke.

Mysterium
09-20-2014, 09:02 AM
15 minute AFK Kick timer and there would be a much much much smaller queue. 45+5 minutes is a joke.

Yep 45min is way too much. 15-20min seems more appropriate.

Reav
09-20-2014, 12:23 PM
With so many ways to circumvent the queue it means ♥♥♥♥.
They have to revert labor to the opposite of it is right now to see queue changes.
What is the point of logging off at all if you get less for your money?
Or as F2P you get nothing, why log off?

bummeline
09-20-2014, 01:37 PM
Also ich verstehe hier kein wort was ist das überhaupt für eine Sprache die ihr hier Sprecht ?

Redstick
09-21-2014, 04:09 AM
Also ich verstehe hier kein wort was ist das überhaupt für eine Sprache die ihr hier Sprecht ?
it could be helpful to learn english, madame ;)

WizardLord
09-21-2014, 05:11 AM
dude we can't speak kraut language