PDA

View Full Version : <Death From Above> Mercenary guild

Balthazor
09-20-2014, 12:24 PM
"You! yes you! If you like a life of freedom then look no farther, come join us brother as we journey through this awesome adventure," said a mercenary.

<Death From Above> is looking for mature adults (leadership skill is a plus for officer position and above), pvp stimulated. Our services are trade runs, body guards, murder, and anything archeage can offer. We are currently in Aranzeb server. Guild is not limited to any style of game play, play how you see fit because it is your game. Add me, Balthazor or Sly to join the guild.

Moosubi
07-18-2015, 04:56 PM
Are you still recruiting?

Cyber Locc
07-18-2015, 05:24 PM
"You! yes you! If you like a life of freedom then look no farther, come join us brother as we journey through this awesome adventure," said a mercenary.

<Death From Above> is looking for mature adults (leadership skill is a plus for officer position and above), pvp stimulated. Our services are trade runs, body guards, murder, and anything archeage can offer. We are currently in Aranzeb server. Guild is not limited to any style of game play, play how you see fit because it is your game. Add me, Balthazor or Sly to join the guild.

So my guild came here at launch with the same idea and sadly it didn't play out so well. So I will give you the advice that was given to me it worked out well hopefully it will for you as well. "Try considering the RolePlaying server Tahyang." or "Just get Super Geared and go pirate, It will better support you ♥♥♥♥♥♥bag play style." I took the later and it has been great :).