PDA

View Full Version : Roleplayers in Inoch?

Lilybell
09-20-2014, 05:10 PM
Hey!

Me and my friend are both experienced roleplayers, who both plays on Inoch. We're just wondering if there's any other roleplayers on Inoch? It would be fun! So please, if you're gaming there, please write here and say hi and hopefully where we can find you!

We both have firran characters, so we are in the east. :)

Drakkarn
09-21-2014, 01:21 PM
I am a Roleplayer in Inoch as well, with both a Ferran and Nuian character.

Nams
09-21-2014, 02:47 PM
I am as well. My character's name is Tokki. Feel free to poke me :) I'm a Eastern Faction member as well.

Crove
09-21-2014, 06:23 PM
I'm an rper on Inoch! Not a farran, but on that side of the fence. Look up Nanfoodle...I couldn't get a better name..

enamel
09-21-2014, 06:33 PM
I love to RP, lets yiff.

Corlathvandraco
09-22-2014, 01:48 AM
Always wanted to try rp in a mmo, I'm in Inoch, Nuian though.

Warrik
09-22-2014, 08:44 AM
Long time r/p'er here, couldn't get a character created on the primary/unofficial r/p servers and Inoch had the shortest queues at the time. I'm on the east as well(Harani), name is Warrik, feel free to contact about any r/p possibilities. Also, I'm currently lvl 17 and near the Mahadevi/Villanelle area questing. Also planning to rent a small garden plot from a patron to grown/raise things for trade packs to earn some gold.

ArchGaden
09-22-2014, 11:55 AM
I'm on Inoch as well since Tahyang is unplayable. I'm Razane (East/Firran) in game. I would be neat to have a little RP on Inoch!

SatedPsycho
09-22-2014, 05:22 PM
I am a roleplayer also on Inoch. I have both a Harani and Farran. I am a bit rusty, but would love to meet some other roleplayers on Archeage.

IIEarlGreyII
09-22-2014, 06:46 PM
I actually created a roleplay guild on Inoch, and we roleplay whenever we get the chance. Obviously we will be doing a lot more of it once things have settled down, right now we are all rushing to build houses like everyone else.

If anyone wants to roleplay with us, or is interested in a strictly RP guild, just send a letter in game to: Paladin.

Telsyr
09-23-2014, 12:34 PM
I've been a bit depressed since I've landed on Inoch, Haven't found anyone to RP with on the West. I'm so starved for RP. Any Westerners, please let me know!

Feldt
09-24-2014, 11:44 PM
I'm a roleplayer too. Currently residing on West Inoch, say hi if you happen to bump into a Nuian named Michaela.

BroGenics
09-25-2014, 04:50 AM
I know pretty much alot about roleplaying - not boasting it out though but I have an interest for it. So if you ever see Valdon then hit me up anytime

Faisa
09-25-2014, 09:04 AM
I'm on Inoch as Anika(Harani). Currently in Tigerspine Mountains area. Send a pm if you're interested.

With all these rper's in the East I'm thinking we should start a guild. XD

Wired2thenet
09-26-2014, 12:00 AM
Wyre, Firran. I will RP as the mood strikes, or if engaged by anyone. A casual RP'er, if you will.

I'm flip-flopping whether or not I want to be a "paragon" or a "pirate," but have mostly been concentrating on farming gold at the moment before getting much further in levels (I *under*-paced my main quest line, so I'm having to catch-up now).

Druid template, though I'm considering other options now. Currently level ~20ish, in Arcum Iris. Feel free to friend me and reference this "RP thread."

*Edit* Regarding RP guild invites: If you have an RP guild, or are looking to create one, I'd appreciate a few weeks of grouping before being invited (way too many blanket invites lately from groups just looking to pad their numbers). I value quality of players and the experience(s) they give me, rather than just a carte blanche invitation.

I run a very old gaming clan who isn't currently playing ArcheAge, and don't want the typical drama that comes with guilds ... We worked for 15 years to create a non-drama clan, and if I go into one in ArcheAge, I want to be sure it is similar: Family first, no-drama.

*Edit2* Oh, and though I haven't engaged in it so far, I'm mostly interested in PvP content at later levels. I could fill your ears with my PvP role-play experiences in Dark Ages of Camelot and other MMOs ;)

arasimaru90
09-26-2014, 12:28 AM
hello there, i am at inoch as well and always wanted to try to rp, ( newb ) , sadly i am at west faction, so if this guild decided to go YARRR!! and ARRR!! , please send message to Eorlen, a renegade elf, who betrayed her kin, and seek power in a twisted path.

arasimaru90
09-26-2014, 01:01 AM
I actually created a roleplay guild on Inoch, and we roleplay whenever we get the chance. Obviously we will be doing a lot more of it once things have settled down, right now we are all rushing to build houses like everyone else.

If anyone wants to roleplay with us, or is interested in a strictly RP guild, just send a letter in game to: Paladin.

which faction my Earl?

arasimaru90
09-26-2014, 01:04 AM
Wyre, Firran. I will RP as the mood strikes, or if engaged by anyone. A casual RP'er, if you will.

I'm flip-flopping whether or not I want to be a "paragon" or a "pirate," but have mostly been concentrating on farming gold at the moment before getting much further in levels (I *under*-paced my main quest line, so I'm having to catch-up now).

Druid template, though I'm considering other options now. Currently level ~20ish, in Arcum Iris. Feel free to friend me and reference this "RP thread."

*Edit* Regarding RP guild invites: If you have an RP guild, or are looking to create one, I'd appreciate a few weeks of grouping before being invited (way too many blanket invites lately from groups just looking to pad their numbers). I value quality of players and the experience(s) they give me, rather than just a carte blanche invitation.

I run a very old gaming clan who isn't currently playing ArcheAge, and don't want the typical drama that comes with guilds ... We worked for 15 years to create a non-drama clan, and if I go into one in ArcheAge, I want to be sure it is similar: Family first, no-drama.

*Edit2* Oh, and though I haven't engaged in it so far, I'm mostly interested in PvP content at later levels. I could fill your ears with my PvP role-play experiences in Dark Ages of Camelot and other MMOs ;)

message me if u want to be a pirate, we can plan homicide and theft together.

arasimaru90
09-26-2014, 03:17 AM
I've been a bit depressed since I've landed on Inoch, Haven't found anyone to RP with on the West. I'm so starved for RP. Any Westerners, please let me know!

would like to RP too, but i have no adequate experience about it , might need to show me the ropes. :) names Eorlen in game.

ArchGaden
09-26-2014, 05:37 AM
I'm starting to think we're actually the unofficial RP server >.>

In any case, I'm Razane in game, on east side. I don't plan to do much RP for now as I'm still busy trying to carve out some wealth for myself, but eventually I'll dive into RP and probably make a few alts to go with it. For now, I'll just take it as it comes incidentally. I've already had a few good experiences with light RP that just sort of happened in the moment. This game lends itself well to it!

Telsyr
09-30-2014, 06:23 AM
I'm starting to think we're actually the unofficial RP server >.> I agree, It'd be nice if we could coax some more to our server as well.

If anyone wants to get in touch, I'm Rozelyn on the west.

Reginald
10-03-2014, 06:00 PM
Just a heads up to those who might be interested. Cotin is starting a roleplaying guild on the East side. PM him for an invite!

Tikiboy23
10-07-2014, 10:34 AM
Zaoulong , Harani
Tenoch , Firran
Moineau , Elf