PDA

View Full Version : what do you think the advantages wil be for premium players.

PaCO
03-25-2014, 01:05 AM
In NA what do you think the prem players advantage s will be? What is it in russia n korea?

Toyaga
03-25-2014, 01:18 AM
It depends what they want ot do with LP regen and building permits. IMHO non-prems should not be able to build. As simple as that.

PaCO
03-25-2014, 01:30 AM
Hm id respectively disagree being theres not much land.. but I think that arguement is on a other forum post... how bout this.. once NA goes up all housing will only be availble to prem players soo at first they get them but after a house in place by the prem players he can sell his house to a non prem player for gold.. somethin like that.

Tsukeyomi
03-25-2014, 02:08 AM
I hope nothing that gives any kind of advantage gameplay wise.

Item shop with cosmetic stuff is ok, and I will use it to support the game and developers, as long as I don't feel forced to shop in order to play, enjoy and be on the same level as others.

Ezenkrul
03-25-2014, 02:23 AM
I certainly hope that the paid subscription gives give benefits over those who play for free.
Something is really wrong with Americans. Why do you guys want everything for nothing or expect those who pay to be on the same level of those who do not?
15.00 a month is nothing. Hate to sound like a prick, but it is what it is. The game needs supported and a premium sub will certainly do that, however it needs to be attractive.

ArcheAge
03-25-2014, 02:33 AM
There's no point to play if you arent preplayer if you gonna play as farmer or crafter, but if you think to play it like other mmo "killemall" why not? :)

Aamaranth
03-25-2014, 04:49 AM
i hope this game will be p2p , too many games where is f2p system is rly crap and free accounts = boting

Mavol
03-25-2014, 05:03 AM
i hope this game will be p2p , too many games where is f2p system is rly crap and free accounts = boting

Sadly its not to be so... I agree man i just hate f2p in general. I would always just prefer a flat sub rate per month its just easier

Preacher
03-25-2014, 05:06 AM
"Premium" is basically subscribtion, so ok with whatever benefits it can has - as basically all interested in game players will have it. Without premium will be schoolkids and bots, i dont see a problem.

Voldrax
03-25-2014, 05:10 AM
premium could include:

auction house selling slots
extra character slot(s)
no currency cap
multi-attachment mail sending

There could be more, but I don't believe housing should be one of the benefits. There must be a better solution to knocking out the gold sellers and bots than limiting the game play of the legitimate f2p in this way. This is being gone over in another thread.

Also, there could be 3 tiers... f2p, premium (made real cash purchase) and sponsor (ongoing subscription)...

Preacher
03-25-2014, 05:23 AM
Why speculate? Russian "premium" is pretty good - i dont see any changes to it being positive. Higher labor points regeneration/pool and ability to have property is more than enougth. The rest, like bonus xp or drop rate are neglectable bonuses.

Grey
03-25-2014, 05:35 AM
While I'm f2p and I understand your concerns I honestly doubt they would stiff the f2p as Trion is responsible for Rift, which has one of the best f2p systems by far. Also by saying "No tricks, no traps" I'm pretty sure things like only P2p housing as that would force most people to sub and just really dwindle the f2p community and the game will become made of a majority of subs. I mean this is Trion, not Bioware.

Maquiame
03-25-2014, 05:50 AM
I certainly hope that the paid subscription gives give benefits over those who play for free.
Something is really wrong with Americans. Why do you guys want everything for nothing or expect those who pay to be on the same level of those who do not?
15.00 a month is nothing. Hate to sound like a prick, but it is what it is. The game needs supported and a premium sub will certainly do that, however it needs to be attractive.

-Some- Americans, while I wish this game was p2p only I know that in order to get the word out it has to be f2p. Personally I am very much into paying subs and yes I am American and an African American one too!

Anath
03-25-2014, 06:17 AM
I'd change the title to "would" before people panic over it :p tbh i hope there will be one similar to the russian version but without labour points and lock for trading. I would be willing to pay for premium; but for those who don't they should be able to trade and get the same labour points. They should just lock housing and scarecrows as they are not necessities. You DON'T need neither a house nor a scarecrow to expecrience the sandbox elements, you need them as commodities and commodities should be payed to support the game imo.
Locking labour points and trading just doesn't make sense; just find a way to not lock housing together with trading (i know it doesn't work with the current system)

Roda
03-25-2014, 07:25 AM
I'm hoping it'll be things like reduced taxes, a small crafting buff, faster regenning labor points, daily exp buffs, extra slot son the AH, etc.
I really hope they stay away from restricting high equipment qualities and decent coinpurse capacities to only paying players.
Hell, I'm fine with subs getting the customizable sails as long as they don't restrict access to any boat.

Palinore
03-25-2014, 07:34 AM
I see them implementing something similar to the RU version with increase LP regeneration. I do see them giving F2P leeway with regenerating LP faster as well but not as fast or the amount of points as a premium player. I can also see them allowing F2P players regenerating LP at the same rate as a premium player while they are currently playing the game but not when they are logged off. Also, I can see them implementing an increase in XP% gained for premium users as well.

xReorks
03-25-2014, 07:37 AM
I hope there is not going to be placed some kind of pay to win stuff as it seems to be common nowadays in f2p mmo.

Also i agree with those that are worried about bots swarming a f2p game with endless accounts just to spam and overfarm gold for rmt,i would prefer a P2P or a B2P system over anything that would involve an ingame shop with the chance to purchase power outside of game mechanics.
Simple as that,to me having a game shop has a way higher chance to appear as a gamebreaking issue.

Morpayne
11-28-2014, 09:14 PM

Lol @15 dollars. My last date costed 50 bucks within 1 hour of meeting up with her, 80 by the time I finally got home.

ManMeetDog
11-28-2014, 09:35 PM
Sounds like a cheap hooker. And stop necroing threads.