PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone :)

Morrighan
03-21-2014, 03:59 PM
I have been watching ArcheAge since it was very first announced in South Korea and am very excited for it to finally be coming to the NA! If you haven't noticed I am a fan of Mabinogi which is another sandbox MMORPG from South Korea. I have been playing Mabinogi since it come to the NA in late 2008 because I have found no sandbox that I liked better, but I am hoping ArcheAge is the sandbox that I've been looking for.

Anyways, enough blabbing for now, it's nice to finally see that ArcheAge is gearing up to come out in the NA and I am happy join what I hope turns out to be a great community :)

Saul
06-10-2014, 04:20 PM
I have been watching ArcheAge since it was very first announced in South Korea and am very excited for it to finally be coming to the NA! If you haven't noticed I am a fan of Mabinogi which is another sandbox MMORPG from South Korea. I have been playing Mabinogi since it come to the NA in late 2008 because I have found no sandbox that I liked better, but I am hoping ArcheAge is the sandbox that I've been looking for.

Anyways, enough blabbing for now, it's nice to finally see that ArcheAge is gearing up to come out in the NA and I am happy join what I hope turns out to be a great community :)

Welcome! I only learned about ArcheAge about a day ago now but I'm just as excited seems like it might be the game many, if not all, are looking for. I have never played Mabinogi before could you do a brief explanation of it? Also glad to have you on the forums, I bet your sandbox experience will become very useful.