PDA

View Full Version : <GOD> -- Our Guild Is Recruiting + Policies & Public Relations

Paranos
09-21-2014, 07:50 AM
I am no longer associated so this thread can die.

Paranos
09-21-2014, 07:53 AM

Paranos
09-21-2014, 07:55 AM
Reserved for information about contests, events and other information.

Sanghilia
09-21-2014, 11:35 AM
( " A polite face-stabbing, if you will. ) Close parenthesis. :) Love Sanghilia.

Paranos
09-21-2014, 12:36 PM
Fixed.

Are you happy now? I'll be sure to pass all speeches under your nose. lol

lansirill
09-21-2014, 02:44 PM
Is there anything actually worthwhile about your guild, other than having a ton of people and harboring pirates? Right now all that wearing the tag seems to do is make you a target. Which is fine, I like targets, but it seems pretty pointless to volunteer to take a bite of that sandwich.

Laelais
09-21-2014, 03:02 PM
Is there anything actually worthwhile about your guild, other than having a ton of people and harboring pirates? Right now all that wearing the tag seems to do is make you a target. Which is fine, I like targets, but it seems pretty pointless to volunteer to take a bite of that sandwich.

This.....Also what makes you our servers premiere gaming guild....

Paranos
09-21-2014, 06:27 PM
Is there anything actually worthwhile about your guild, other than having a ton of people and harboring pirates?

I appreciate your feedback. There are lot of really awesome people in <GOD> and I'm proud to call myself a member. Beyond that, we're growing stronger by the day and look forward to a fun future on Inoch. I'm sure there will be plenty of targets across all guilds. ;) Enjoy your day.

Paranos
09-21-2014, 06:33 PM
What makes you our servers premiere gaming guild....

It's a subtitle that I found fitting. If you don't like that, I'm sure you'll get over it. In the real world, lots of groups call themselves 'Premiere' groups. If that's the one thing that you really can't stand about <GOD> ... we are ok with that.

PS: If you'd like, you can be the server's premiere glider pilot. In fact, we can hold a celebration where you can do all sorts of tricks to entertain the masses. Although, after watching your video flying the plane on YouTube ... you might want to craft a parachute .. and we'll need to verify your hazard insurance. Thanks.

Paranos
09-22-2014, 04:26 AM
Incident Report:

<Ghost> had a secret cotton farm in White Arden. <God> found it and looted it. As per our rules:
1) Did our guild steal from your secret farm? Find a better location.

Political action was threatened.

Laelais
09-22-2014, 09:42 AM
PS: If you'd like, you can be the server's premiere glider pilot. In fact, we can hold a celebration where you can do all sorts of tricks to entertain the masses. Although, after watching your video flying the plane on YouTube ... you might want to craft a parachute .. and we'll need to verify your hazard insurance. Thanks.

whoa ....easy tiger lets go over the rules again shall we

Our rules are simple:
1. Respect all other players & guild members. Zero drama. - Failed

2. We expect our members to be self-sufficient. No begging. However, asking for assistance is fine when done in moderation. - Good rule

3. Maintain a decent maturity level at all times.- Failed (attacking my piloting skills...just mean I was born without a sense of direction)

4. Do not argue with people who have an issue with our guild. If you can't speak to them in a mature manner, direct them to an officer and put them on ignore if they keep bothering you. - Debatable

5. Pirating, among everything else allowed in the game is fine, as long as you keep it IN game. No bad mouthing, or anything that would just make you and the guild look bad. - 100% agree

Paranos
09-22-2014, 10:21 AM
whoa ....easy tiger lets go over the rules again shall we

1. Respect all other players & guild members. Zero drama. - Failed

3. Maintain a decent maturity level at all times.- Failed (attacking my piloting skills...just mean I was born without a sense of direction)

Ha! Well, if you can't handle a good poke done in jest, and understand sarcasm, these free-to-play kiddies are going to eat you alive. ;)

Stromzor
09-22-2014, 12:17 PM
Very interested in joining! Seems like a legit group!

Laelais
09-22-2014, 12:49 PM
Ha! Well, if you can't handle a good poke done in jest, and understand sarcasm, these free-to-play kiddies are going to eat you alive. ;)

I was using sarcasm lol....and also poking in jest. Id join ya myself but Im not vain enough to run around with the word God above my head ;)

Dericos
09-22-2014, 02:48 PM
You might wanna add Blue Syndicate to that at war list, hun. 8) We've been pking your members as much as we can. Love you, not really, okay bye.

Edit; Thanks for the free packs from all of your members, friend. <3

Songbirdie
09-22-2014, 03:55 PM
Oh, thanks for all the trade packs your weak members just gave to us.<3 We really appreciate it~

Paranos
09-23-2014, 05:36 AM
Last night was certainly interesting, eh? Lots of fun to be had! Good times all around.

We harvested enough of your lumber to make up for a few trade packs that you might've picked up throughout the day. Always good seeing your guild's blood splattered across the mountains. We actually called the event "The Scarlet Forest Raid" ... :)

See you on the server later.

Gorawyn
09-23-2014, 07:37 AM
I only have one issue with your subtitle. I am have a BA in English and am genuinely trying to be helpful here so please take this as it is meant. Premiere means - The first performance of a movie or play; IE. The Premiere of Lord of the Rings happened on December 19, 2001.

Premier (minus the last e) means - first in rank or degree.

Paranos
09-23-2014, 07:52 AM
Gorawyn, I appreciate the input. I'll have it changed. :) We're actually trying to come up with a title that properly represents the guild - I threw that in there as a placeholder and it stuck (for now).

Thanks for pointing that out.

Calekai
09-23-2014, 12:44 PM
Why hasn't this been moved to the Guild hall forum?

Paranos
09-23-2014, 12:58 PM
Because like every other guild recruitment post on every other AA server forum, it's relevant. If they move -1- guild recruitment thread they would have to move them all.

Dericos
09-23-2014, 01:59 PM
Hook, you guys only got, what, 50 out of 200 trees? You raid was pretty fun though. I made sure to kill you and Decreed both 3 or 4 times 8) Many screenshots of you guys abusing the little non pvp area like the chicken ♥♥♥♥s we knew you'd be <3

Falyen
09-23-2014, 05:56 PM
I certainly had fun. If nothing else, we're just bringing some excitement. The game would be pretty boring without some large scale attempts at pissing in other guild's cereal. Doesn't really matter who got what to me, anyway. I'm glad you guys had fun too. I'm still a little iffy on what the non pvp zone line was and how it impacted bloodlusting in general, considering this was my first experience using the bloodlust system.

Good learning experience for me.

Knightwolf
09-23-2014, 06:21 PM
Does this guild plan events?
Does this guild have a City or Castle?
How many average members are online?
Thank you.

Paranos
09-23-2014, 07:15 PM
Just glad that everyone had fun and was civil, for the most part Dericos. ;) We were pretty happy with 25% (somewhere in the neighborhood of 200 logs) ... but more importantly was raid organization, planning, execution and the hilarity that ensued.

SwimmingEagle
09-24-2014, 04:04 AM
The Water Tribe wishes to extend an offer of alliance. We're a smaller guild based around shenanigans and goofing off. Also we hate Blue Syndicate with a passion, and would warn you about Bad Publicity, who seem to be allied with them.

Paranos
09-24-2014, 05:58 AM
SwimmingEagle, I want to make it clear that while Blue Syndicate is listed as "At War" with us -- the same-faction politics is a minor part of <GOD>'s gameplay. The more time we spend having pissing contests with same-faction guilds = the less time we can be working together vs. the other faction.

I'd like to speak to your guild - do you have a TeamSpeak server?

SwimmingEagle
09-24-2014, 10:19 AM
SwimmingEagle, I want to make it clear that while Blue Syndicate is listed as "At War" with us -- the same-faction politics is a minor part of <GOD>'s gameplay. The more time we spend having pissing contests with same-faction guilds = the less time we can be working together vs. the other faction.

I'd like to speak to your guild - do you have a TeamSpeak server?

We are currently in the process of setting up a teamspeak server. (Been using skype so far.) And to be fair to them, We don't actively engage in combat with Blue Syn and Bad Pub. Just when they start it.

We mostly just do silly stuff, like landboating and going to the enemy country and pose naked on their transit system. That and working on crafting projects.

Malformed
09-24-2014, 05:51 PM
I saw like 50 of you god members owning people lol i'd like to be apart of that. will register now, something about a powerful guild being the most hated that seems fun
guild I am in now hates you guys and complains about being outnumbered and never enough people to recruit lol but more props to ya

Paranos
09-24-2014, 06:55 PM

Paranos
09-25-2014, 07:08 AM
Woot! Daily quests.

Four Priestess of Nui quests that provide one Gilda each:

The Goddess of Nui (10-30)
Talk to priestess again

The Hereafter's Energy (16-30)
Bring a Memory Ink to a Priestess of Nui

Gifts for the Goddess (21-30)
"/flowers" a Priestess of Nui

A Lily Offering (26-30)
Bring a Lily to a Priestess of Nui

(30+) Five Blue Salt dailies that each provide one Gilda each:

A Rare Perfume
Use 30 Crushed Flowers, Ground Grain, Crushed Spices, or Chopped Produce to create a perfume

Guerrilla Marketing
Available after completing A Rare Perfume

Place a vase in 3 spots in Lilyut
Raising a Wild Elk

Go to Gweonid Forest and raise the elk calf you're provided
Raising a Wild Horse

Go to Solzreed and raise the faol you're provided

Roadsend in Danger
Collect 8 barrels of gunpowder near Roadsend in Dewston

Hearty Meal, Premium Hearty Meal and Rare Hearty Meal

Each are crafted at the Farmer's Workstation and turned in to an auctioneer for 1 Gilda Each

Edit: Note that the above require RAW Meat, which are gathered from pens made with 10/20/30k Husbandry, and not typical Duck/Chicken/Goose meat.

Mentor quests for Sharpwind Mines (30+) and Burnt Castle Armory (40+)
3 Gilda each

Repeatable ad infinitum:
Trade runs to Haranya
1 Gilda each

Trade runs to Freedich Isle
3 Gilda each

Paranos
09-26-2014, 05:12 AM
Good morning, Inoch

Paranos
09-26-2014, 07:55 AM
^^ lets get this weekend party started!!! ^^