PDA

View Full Version : Is Cross-Faction RP Possible?

Macabre Puppet
09-21-2014, 08:26 AM
We all know that the world of AA is expansive, but is it only limited to your continent? This is really important because I plan on playing a Harani whom has migrated to Nuiya where she resides as a farmer...

Bread
09-21-2014, 04:57 PM
Most people don't know this but you can learn the opposite faction's language through a system in game, it would take 1-3 months depending on how committed you were to it but I am sure this will become a common thing for RPers on the server to do. Look it up if you want to learn more on google

LunaNahueli
09-21-2014, 07:02 PM
Before they had a 'fix' for it (unless it's not in this version? I don't know) a West friend and I could dance with each other using the Rose Dance/Flirtatious Flower, we just had to be careful not to get too close lest when the dance ended we accidentally hit each other. : p
And of course we communicated through emotes and such things as ' \/\/[]\/\/' (wow), '|[]\/{' (love) and whatnot ...

Najda
09-21-2014, 08:23 PM
It's not technically impossible, and you can even learn the language with a lot of work, as previously noted. I plan to learn the Harani language myself!

The problem is that you'll always be fully attackable (apart from "safe" zones by Nuian shrines) by players if you, for example, try to migrate to Nuian lands as a Harani. And that pretty much means they will attack you (if not everyone, definitely at least someone), because that is how people in MMOs think.

So it's not impossible, I guess, but trying to be a Harani farmer living in Nuian (not just Aurora, but actually Nuian) lands? All I can say is I truly wish you the best of luck, because you're going to need luck and more than luck ...

krimson
09-23-2014, 11:24 AM
They had a create a faction system on korean servers but something was wrong with it so they took it down to work on it I think that would allow Players from both continents to come together

Aquilan
09-24-2014, 09:31 AM
They had a create a faction system on korean servers but something was wrong with it so they took it down to work on it I think that would allow Players from both continents to come together

That would be pretty cool.
It would be great if you could gain citizenship on a new continent which makes you green, but any rulebreaking runs the risk of getting your citizenship revoked.

Also would love to see some sort of diplomat or ambassador system in the game

Najda
09-24-2014, 03:43 PM
That would be pretty cool.
It would be great if you could gain citizenship on a new continent which makes you green, but any rulebreaking runs the risk of getting your citizenship revoked.

Also would love to see some sort of diplomat or ambassador system in the game

All of this sounds fun! Or even just the "new faction" thing, as I'd love to get in on the founding of a new, independent nation.