PDA

View Full Version : Roleplay on Naima

Skyla12
09-21-2014, 08:51 AM
Okay folks I wish to know is there any Roleplay on Naima us? I have been told there is its just i really dont want to go onto another server or go on EU (Even though I am from EU but i like the us servers)
Please comment below if you know where abouts it would be and such :)

Thanks

StillAlive
09-21-2014, 03:37 PM
I believe there are a few large roleplay guilds on Naima already roleplaying and having RP events. They seem to have an alliance going to help protect themselves against PvP threats among their Rp and non-Rp allied guilds. Hope this helps.

Ainilome
09-21-2014, 03:50 PM
The roleplayers are Naima are an insular group of a handful of guilds who decided to break away from the main RP community and do their own thing, privately. You're not going to find them unless you join one of their guilds.

Duthar
09-22-2014, 06:42 AM
The roleplayers are Naima are an insular group of a handful of guilds who decided to break away from the main RP community and do their own thing, privately. You're not going to find them unless you join one of their guilds.

This is simply not true. The RP community on Naima is open to any and all, with no restrictions. There are a number of guilds who have formed an alliance, and they will be holding Alliance-only events, but that is certainly not the end-all, be-all of the RP on Naima. The Naima RP community is open and everyone is welcome to participate.

If you're on Naima and you're looking for people to RP with, feel free to contact me ingame. My character name is the same as my forum name here, Duthar.