PDA

View Full Version : Fin and Fiddlebutt Investigations: Open for Business!

Jet McFin
09-21-2014, 12:21 PM
Our crippling alcoholism and mafia debts need your help! Hire us!

Fin and Fiddlebutt Investigations is now open for business. Hire us now and help us pay down some of the serious debts we have with some very violent...I mean upstanding crime families.

About Us:
We are a family owned business of Private Investigators, and we'll do anything for a buck! We've been in the business of private investigating and freelance intelligence gathering for years. Our prices and services are negotiable.

Our happy family consists of the legendary detective duo: Fin and Fiddlebutt! You may have heard about our amazing exploits in one of many NY Times best-selling dime-store detective novels, including: Fin and Fiddlebutt: The Case of the Missing Self-Esteem, Fin and Fiddlebutt: Detectives-at-Large, Fin and Fiddlebutt Save Themselves, Fin and Fiddlebutt: The Case of the Stolen Tree Farm (It Wasn't Us, We Swear). And more! Hire us, and you too can be part of our daring exploits and dazzling mysteries!

Fin and Fiddlebutt have recently expanded our family! No longer just legendary partners, we are now a fleshy, metastasizing growth that should be seen by your doctor immediately! Our new partners in crime-solving include:

Tinki: Our sexy, redheaded femme-fetale. Infiltration and ganking expert.
Alwyn: Another redhead, but he's super annoying and spends most of his time drunk. However, when he's on the case, there's no finer (drunk) detective in all the land! Except for Fin and Fiddlebutt, of course.
Vyvorant: Don't ask us how to pronounce his name. We all just call him an ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥. We have no idea what he's good at, but he's on the books for some reason. Can someone in HR look into firing him please?

Some of the services we offer:

Surveying - This service is basic land observing, which can be applied to a number of scenarios. Need to find an open farm/house plot? We can find it for you! Need to be kept up-to-date on which farms/houses are about to foreclose? We can do it to! Need to know what an opposing force is up to? We're masters at infiltration and observation.

Personnel Location - Need someone found? We can find them. Need to keep an eye on someone? We're great at stalking! Ask our ex-wives! On that note, please don't ask us to keep an eye on our ex-wives as we're not allowed within 1400m of them (court's decision not ours). For all personnel location contracts, we'll keep detailed notes on either a single individual, or groups if people, including families and guilds.

Extraction - Need to get out of a tight spot? We've been getting people out of sticky situations for years. We love it! Stuck in prison? We'll get you out! Need to leave a hostile area, but Recall and Worldgates aren't an option? We're always an option!

Infiltration - Speaking of getting out...need to get in? We can guide sizable forces into any area quickly and quietly - whether it be for trading or raiding, we don't ask questions!

Prices for all services are negotiable.

Our detective agency is not affiliated with any faction. We don't care if you're Firran, Nuian, Elf, Harani, or No Preference. We don't care what your faction is - If you can pay us, we can work for you. Payment methods will be settled upon contract agreement.

All services are flexible, and discretion is our golden rule. If you need it done quick and quiet, we'll do it, and forget it ever happened.

Find us in game! Send an in-game mail to either Fin or Fiddlebutt, or contact us here on the forums!

HUGS AND KISSES,
Fin and Fiddlebutt - Ace Detectives, Legendary Partners, Alcoholics, Please Help Us Get Out From Under Our Debts WE BEG YOU FOR THE LOVE OF NUI
<3

http://i.imgur.com/FVTRt5g.png http://i.imgur.com/h98m8pM.png

Feel free to swing by our office in the very southern edge of Falcorth Plains!
http://i.imgur.com/hNHTQeN.jpg

Kriptini
09-21-2014, 01:19 PM
This is awesome!

molly
09-21-2014, 03:30 PM
people think i am joking when i say this is the premiere ERP server.

i should bookmark this thread for when that conversation next comes up.

Jet McFin
09-21-2014, 03:39 PM
Please tell me ERP stands for "Erotic Roleplay," because you can totally hire us for that, too, if you like. Discretion is our golden rule!

shredR
09-21-2014, 04:56 PM
You will have mail from me soon im sure of it!

molly
09-21-2014, 05:55 PM
*adds FnF to her phone contacts list*