PDA

View Full Version : Seeking Roleplayers in...

Ozzi
09-21-2014, 01:13 PM
Ezi.

With Tahyang being restricted 9/10 times I login, I'm at a lonely RPer loss here. D:
So.
I'm over on Ezi, Firran{east faction}, looking for a group of wayward roleplayers that made it to Ezi somehow. {Some-why? lol.}
My intent, if i can, is to start a "Family" group,{ that may evolve into a merc-guild group.} for more convenient RP connection, as well as a 'Start a new' type set for those that would like to be part of it.

I'm looking for at least 2 others to start the group. Many more welcome, though. C:
Feel free to ask any questions you feel you must, please try to remain civil though, with myself and each other.

Edit: OH GOSH. Character stats. OOPS.
Name: Nuizin
Class/level: Reaper(Sorc, Occult, Shadow)/Lv16
---
xoxo.

kiba1127
09-21-2014, 03:23 PM
I'm also over on Ezi and a Firran, decided to change to Ezi since it seemed to have a smaller queue for me at least. I'm interested in the in game roleplaying as Ive never done in game kind, I have on roleplay sites and the likes. Right now Im still low leveled but really interested.

Name: Zarani
Class: Archer Lev 4 ( I think )

Alexandra55
09-21-2014, 10:43 PM
I am trying to spread the word about Calleil being an 'alternate' Roleplaying Server since Tayhang is being flooded. We have formed a guild Called the House of Norodiir, centered around a Noble family displaced from the old world. Feel free to find us on Calleil. ^^

Mangaseca
09-21-2014, 11:07 PM
Calleil you say? Hmm...I have a char on Tayhang but it seems my friend won't be able to play there because of the restriction. What is the House of Norodii about? And what faction? Nuian side or Firrian side?

TheWishMistress
09-22-2014, 12:04 AM
I'm on Enla here!

Ozzi
09-22-2014, 10:04 AM
I've found a couple of Retiree roleplayers, and roped them into a guild on Ezi. It's still growing, and getting established. The general guild "set up" is, at the moment, "Out casts band together; The Firran Lifestyle, as all, MUST change." To keep the storyline in game, the guild is{At the moment} Strictly Firran.
It's a merc. style group, called "BoneClaw Clan." {BoneClaw being the guild tag.}

The guild itself is currently set up to be run by a dominant "family" line, the "Deathspire" family. The guild will incorporate other family groups as time goes on, family status eventually effecting guild status.

Over on Ezi, we're gunna have a ball. If you're interested, /whisper me in game: Nuizin.

C:
----xoxo

Ileyna
09-23-2014, 10:26 PM
I'm over on Ezi too - though West faction here! If any elves or Nuians want to RP on Ezi, let me know! Ileyna is my main's name as well as my forum name! And I'll keep my eyes open for members of BoneClaw in the wild! :) Nice to know there are some other RPers over here! :D