PDA

View Full Version : Lucius, New RP server possibly?

Vaeronika
09-21-2014, 02:56 PM
I was pissed about the fact that after FINALLY finding out what the unofficial RP server is now restricted and will be for possibly a week or a month. I am thinking we need two servers for now and even later on when it is packed on Tahyang. Now, I've been RPing for five years on three games, and I was really looking forward to finding a new community, new people to RP with and maybe even join a nice guild, but unfortunately I was met with this...So if anyone's interested in joining me on Lucius please reply. If you're up to it, maybe even try to designate a central RP area? Thanks, Vaeronika.

odraciro
09-21-2014, 03:03 PM
Are you from planet Earth ?

Cayleh
09-21-2014, 03:13 PM
Ignore the trolls.

Believe they're voting on Lucius right now:

http://archeageroleplay.com/

Vaeronika
09-21-2014, 03:13 PM
Eh, it doesn't bother me.

Vaeronika
09-21-2014, 03:18 PM
Thanks.

There are a few RP websites, so I can get confused.

AngelRogue
09-21-2014, 04:37 PM
I'm on Lucius and Calliel. They're the only servers I've been able to get on since the game released. But I would be interested in RP on one of them.

Regosichar
09-21-2014, 04:45 PM
will the "rp community" be voting to change servers every time a new server is out?

Riona
09-21-2014, 05:19 PM
will the "rp community" be voting to change servers every time a new server is out?

Nope! But we will probably vote to have an alternative RP server when all of the available RP servers are locked, so new people are unable to join will have a place they can play with like minded players! Good question! :)

Maquiame
09-21-2014, 05:28 PM

Nobody is asking for a server transfer. As with any new mmo people find out about it later than others, sign up late, wait for friends opinions before trying for themselves, etc. So the late comers are locked out of Tahyang and now need a place to go. Lets not turn this info something it isn't please....

In a perfect world a server could accommodate everyone. But such is not the case.

Wornstone
09-22-2014, 10:49 PM
Nope! But we will probably vote to have an alternative RP server when all of the available RP servers are locked, so new people are unable to join will have a place they can play with like minded players! Good question! :)
I wouldn't mind Lucius being an alternative RP server. East-side's zerg guilds are killing my enthusiasm for the game.

Duke Suraknar
09-23-2014, 11:50 AM
I had proposed since the beginning to have Role Play Communities form on every server.

This game is Big, and there are more Role Players than a single or Couple of Servers can hold. More role players than a Guild/Organization can manage.

My Guild and I moved off Tahyang because the game was simply not playable there. We moved to one of the new servers we were able to establish ourselves as it should have been with equal opportunity for all and now working on developing Role Play there.

Do what you think it is best...

But my second experienced suggestion to all Role Players would be to make a Role Play HUB where Role Play communities from all Servers can Coordinate and exchange ideas, announce events, role play on server specific forums etc. A common "Role Play Agora" if you will.

And let Role play take its course and flourish on each server equally without trying to control it all or shoe box it on one or two servers.

Cheers!