PDA

View Full Version : †In the Event of Server Lockout†

Kasus Cloud
09-22-2014, 12:00 AM
As it stands, Roleplayers have flooded ArcheAge. I am not offering complaints or Rants. I'm offering a solution, at least temporary, for those who are still unable to enter Tahyang.

Most of what I see on the Roleplay forum is disorganization, disharmony, needless banter, and misunderstandings that spring forth destructive arguments. This is not how a community should start, I can understand the frustration in each and every one of you, and I can understand that many of you are offering solutions and feel your solutions are shut down. I understand that the first few days may be frustrating, both for Roleplayers and for the Game Developers. You must realize they are doing everything in their power to cater to their newfound community.

I know my earlier threads stated I do not intend on leading anything from a movement to a guild, but this disharmony demands action, and by those willing and motivated to exhibit said action. I give you now an opportunity, and a solution.

If you agree with my offer, drop your discussions on the forums, and seek me out in the Server of Lucius. I and a few others are already setting up camp there, at least a temporary one until the Servers are each back up and running. We will be there, and in character, running around on Nuia, waiting for others like us to come and join in. You will find it easy to recognize us if you are a Roleplayer, the signs you're looking for will be there. I will be more likely to be on around 3pm-5pm CST on Monday, and for perhaps a few hours afterwards. Tuesday it is indeterminable. Wensday I could be on at any time; from the rise of dawn to late in the evening. Thursday, Friday, Saturday are each to be left to you to do as you would, as my schedule varies greatly, and the times I have even listed are not completely viable.

We will be running around as Nuian and Elves (*Cough* Nuian master race! *Cough*), and we will be open for everyone. It is left to you to seek us out. You will find us if you go searching. I just ask that you once try and look for us, instead of posting on the Forums.

When Tahyang and the other servers are back up and running, at least I will move to Tahyang to join the unofficial hub community. I'd enjoy it if the ones I do roleplay with between now and then would follow me. That said, come and seek me out. My character creation is almost done, I will be in the land of Nuia, and in character, shortly. :cool:

This is not how a community should start, I can understand the frustration in each and every one of you, and I can understand that many of you are offering solutions and feel your solutions are shut down. But what is certain is that Tahyang will not be up for at least the next week, and so we must, as a community, watch out for each other, and ensure that our start is not one that is hewn from destruction. Just as Nui united the people and the people tore this unity apart, we are here as the Game Developers created a new sanctum for creativity, but our own actions may tear this unity apart. Until we can unite in a single server, we must rely on the roleplayers spread few and far between, the ones that are within our reach, so we can kickstart the unification of our Community and Great Roleplay. I beseech thee one last time, Come and find me on Lucius. I, and others, will surely be waiting. :)

~Kasus, A Forgotten Wanderer.

"And he saw his heir, and knew his time had come. With a smile, and a heft of his blade, he accepted his fate, and withdrew into the afterlife as a new generation now took the throne."