PDA

View Full Version : Ezi introductory thread. Come, introduce yourself :)

Rhonix
09-22-2014, 03:29 AM
Hello there citizens of Ezi. I am Xix of the Templar Order(Xix can be pronounced similar to Zix or six, whichever you may prefer). My days in game will mostly be spent sailing the seas when I get my ship, and laying the hammer down hard on metal(and sometimes people). looking forwards to meeting you on open waters :)

http://i58.tinypic.com/8vqj29.png

Bats
09-22-2014, 07:55 AM
I'd love to join you, though I'm not sure off your race.
I am an Elf. Are you friend or foe?

Rhonix
09-22-2014, 08:34 AM
It's live to join you, though I'm not sure off your race.
I am an Elf. Are you friend or foe?
I am Nuian, but you can call me friend.

Bats
09-22-2014, 10:11 AM
Guess I had some typos up there.
Well, friend. My ign is Batsaias.

Grymmjow
09-22-2014, 12:01 PM
IGN: Soulstealer
See yall in game, I am a friend, but if you cross me, I'll eat your face.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mddbp1nIce1qzqnxxo1_500.gif

Genavelle
09-22-2014, 12:12 PM
Hey =D I'm a firran Daggerspell on the Ezi server named Arazella! I'm still leveling up but one day I hope to be a pirate (arr :p). Maybe I'll see you on the open seas ;)

Xiya
09-22-2014, 05:03 PM
Hey all! I'm Xea~

Nodoze
09-22-2014, 05:45 PM
Well met Xix and thanks for starting this thread... I followed your example and started a Guild thread for our server as well...

Personally I am a father of five on the East side here and since I have young ones online I don't put our character names in general forum posts.

Gaming background wise I started doing D&D about 40 years ago (back when I was a little kid) and I am a Multi-Boxer with experience on many other MMOs. Unfortunately Archeage doesn't allow any software Multi-Boxing so on this game my Multi-Boxing will be old school (dedicated KVM for each seperate PC) which is fine as these days I generally Multi-Box to help maintain my kid's accounts rather than multibox PVP or what not ...

Kleptokatt
09-22-2014, 09:09 PM
Yay! We finally have a subforum! Progress is made.

Hi, I'm Kleptokatt, and I'm an elvish Trickster. (For now. Heh.) My primary focus in this game is PvP, with a defense-oriented playstyle. That is, I like to hunt pirates, gankers, and ne'er do wells. I'm not the most social player in the world, but I'm always happy to help a friend in need.

And I don't know the first thing about tradeskilling. Eventually, I plan to be a purveyor of raw materials, but for now I'm hoarding my labor.

Floodz
09-23-2014, 11:17 AM
I'm Shippolo. I am just passing through on my way to become the greatest pirate captain in the world.

Gihzmo
09-23-2014, 11:40 AM
Gihzmo here. I am a Nuian caster, I am currently using Daggerspell, but I am not sure I will stick with it. I am looking to do trading, naval battles, privateering and PvP.

Sadmoto
09-24-2014, 10:02 AM
Hey! Im Sadmoto, I just joined the other game and I'm loving this game, I'm currently in the Laughing Coffin guild. I feel really nooby on this game but I'm making my way through!
I love to do activities with others ingame so message me if you ever need a hand!

Seether
09-24-2014, 10:20 AM
Hiya - im Seether and became a AAlcoholic...slowly working my way thru - i play late nights (PAC time) if anyone ever gets bored hit me up.

Spiritwolf63
09-24-2014, 10:40 AM
Hi all...Just wanted to say hi and give a little intro. I'm glad I waited for this game to come out...been looking forward to trying it and now plan to get a sub tomorrow. A bit about me..Older gamer chick{see boys we aren't a myth}..with two kids who are also gamers. First MMO was Ultima Online and have played just about everything lol. Looking for friends to hang with and maybe a guild to join, although not immediately. Feel free to send me a whisper in game..Stormsynn :)

Seether
09-24-2014, 11:05 AM
^ legit - long time UO playere here **waves** 98-2012 UO player

falty
09-24-2014, 11:24 AM
I'm Falty and the one thing I do is abuse people and PvP! I look forward to facing you all in the Arena while at the same exact time i'll be taking your trade packs from your dead corps.

Pleasure!

klaern
09-24-2014, 01:31 PM
Another old time UO player looking for a modern UO-spirited game, checking in. My wife and I are in the East, just learning our way around the world before we conquer it *cough* I mean settle down and start a simple farming community *cough*.

As Harani, I am Aern, she is Xaben.

I previously played UO as a lot of names (on Atlantic). We both played WoW as Klaern & Xaben (Shattered halls), GW2 as Aern & Kazoozle, and a mix of other MMOs for short periods of time that never hooked us for long. This is Xaben's first sandbox, and she's unsure of it so far, so be nice if you encounter her in game.

We play evenings early evenings PDT (4-10p) and weekends whenever we find the urge.

Kleptokatt
09-24-2014, 01:44 PM
Wow. Lots of UO players crawling out of the woodwork. I thought you guys were extinct! <3

Seether
09-24-2014, 01:56 PM
Wow. Lots of UO players crawling out of the woodwork. I thought you guys were extinct! <3

we are like unicorns ;) patiently waiting for the 2nd coming of the (in my mind) MMO that started it all for alot of people...nothing will compare but hopefully come close.

klaern
09-24-2014, 02:49 PM
we are like unicorns ;) patiently waiting for the 2nd coming of the (in my mind) MMO that started it all for alot of people...nothing will compare but hopefully come close.
This is it exactly. I still talk to a handful of folks I played UO with and we're all of the same opinion, there hasn't been another MMO like it since and we've all been itching for that UO experience again.

AA is so far my greatest hope (though Richard Garriot's game could be good too, though still very alpha).

I think anyone who played UO as their first MMO, liked it, and played for a while, probably feels the same way. There was something special about that game.

shockles
09-24-2014, 04:12 PM
Hey everyone! I just recently started playing AA and I already like it a ton, I'm just hoping that the PVP is going to be as good as the open world pvp that Warhammer had back in the day. I am currently playing an Elf Warpriest, level 23ish I believe. Hope to meet you guys/gals on the battlefield!

In-game name is Shockles.

Boomsickle
09-24-2014, 05:22 PM
Sup guys, IGN is Boomsickle lvl21 Elf Daggerspell. My hard drive broke over the weekend and i haven't got on to play and cant till Friday. Booo~ Working my way to pirate stardom. Had timers on people crops and everything T_T One day i shall get your crops, don't worry. Much love.

Spiritwolf63
09-24-2014, 06:20 PM
Hehe...I played UO as Tijana on Cats, have also played WoW-Tammera/Teranas(Horde), Eq1 and 2 cant remember my toons tho lol;)

Principe
09-24-2014, 09:17 PM
Principe here, some of the older forum user should know me :)

I've been playing ArcheAge ever since May and I'm glad I found Ezi

Lieu
09-25-2014, 01:30 AM
G'day all, Bludbere here. Don't let the name fool you, I'm no pirate. Just a humble farmer, tradesman, market player. Always willing to help out when I can, for a price. :P

I'm thinking of starting a Fishing/Social/Drinker's guild on the East side (represent), send me a tell if you're interested and we might get it going if there's interest.

akornpuff
09-25-2014, 09:55 AM
Hi. I'm Verynn, and I single handedly run the largest logging operation across any server. also, <Purple Drank> best guild NA. <Kite Co Trading> on East are great too. OH, and logs....LOGS. That is all.

Anwen
09-25-2014, 10:04 AM
Hello! IGN is Anwaen. I'm a lvl 22 Elf as of this post. Looking to make some friends, find RP, all that good stuff. I'm currently working on leveling my character so I haven't had much chance to find people to chat with.

You're more than welcome to whisper me! :) Nice to meet everyone.

EziGodric
09-25-2014, 10:36 AM
Hello, I'm just here to have fun and meet people who I can trust. :)

Mysticdreamer
09-25-2014, 12:24 PM
Hi all...Just wanted to say hi and give a little intro. I'm glad I waited for this game to come out...been looking forward to trying it and now plan to get a sub tomorrow. A bit about me..Older gamer chick{see boys we aren't a myth}..with two kids who are also gamers. First MMO was Ultima Online and have played just about everything lol. Looking for friends to hang with and maybe a guild to join, although not immediately. Feel free to send me a whisper in game..Stormsynn :)

Hi all..Stormsynn you sound a lot like me ..Older gamer chick ...check...two kids (boys) in 20's gamers also...check...First MMO UO...check. LOL my hubby is a gamer too. We fled Tayhang yesterday as soon as we could get on and buy new slots. So glad to be on one that is a little less crowded.

My name is Finola I'm an Elf. Hubby and I along with our oldest plan to become farmers, crafters, and traders. See y'all in game.

Leggerless
09-25-2014, 06:31 PM
Hey y'all. IGN is Leggerless.

combo
09-25-2014, 06:33 PM
Hi guys my name is combo. I am very new to this game.

Goals
-get level 50
-Will not player kill others, unless I am attacked.
-Level all classes
-make new friends!

Spiritwolf63
09-25-2014, 07:18 PM
Well I am in game now if anyone wants to quest a bit

Tzukune
09-25-2014, 07:23 PM
Hey, name Tzukune new to the game but I am here because of its pvp. I played on Aion for many years but the game is dead to me so I am looking to find awesome pvp and friends here.

Goals1
*PvP/zerg
*get very geared
*and more pvp

bobdudley
09-25-2014, 10:27 PM
Hello, I'm Bobdudley, CEO of British Petroleum. Some of you may know me already as the defense attorney for my employees. I'm here to introduce myself and let you all know that if you want to contribute to fixing the Gulf you can contact us in-game for a lawyer or a spot on the team.

Tacticool
09-25-2014, 10:35 PM
Greetings hello, I Tacticool greet you, I am an employee of British Petroleum. I greatly value my job, it gives me a free lawyer for my "accidental" uproots and murders...DESPITE HAVING NO EVIDENCE! Bobdudley is the greatest lawyer on the server, I owe my life to him.

Anyways, be sure to wave to me with your tradepacks and LET PROTECT THE GULF GUISE!

Rimjaynor
09-25-2014, 10:42 PM
hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is rim but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of laborses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!

love and waffles,

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m

Kraine
09-25-2014, 11:06 PM
Hello, my name is Kraine, Chief Marketing Officer for British Petroleum. My corporation specializes in environmental security management, and as such we deal in the removal and management of illegal farms, tradepacks, and the like. If you care about the environment, join us in making Ezi the most environmentally friendly server!

Help us in cleaning up the Gulf.

Please send us your resume in game, or PM me on these forums.

Rin Okumura
09-26-2014, 02:36 AM
What up Ezi
My name is Rin. I'm a Dark Runner and I like to PvP.

Subs
09-27-2014, 05:46 PM
My name is Rod and I like to party.

KittenLC
09-27-2014, 06:59 PM
Hey everyone, I'm Kitten, guild leader of Laughing Coffin. =^_^=

.. I'm sorry <3

Kyokkokou
09-28-2014, 12:46 AM
Hi, I'm Kyokkokou, I play a Ferrin Paladin right now.

Saw an introduction thread, thought I'd drop in and say hi, for whatever reason.

Yep.

Kyoko
09-28-2014, 08:09 AM
Hi everyone! :3
I'm Kyoko, and i'm a cleric. I provide heals for just about anyone, and love to adventure and go on trade runs!

I look forward to playing with you! <3

Jareyk
09-29-2014, 08:11 AM
Hello all.

Ex UO, EQ, DAOC, Shadowbane, WoW, Darkfall, and GW2 ( and a few other games mixed in) player. Last game I played was GW2 on IOJ server as a member of the Mend guild.

I played a bit of Closed Beta. Tried a few occupations before settling on Dreambreaker. Played that until I dropped Aura for shadow and became a shadowknight. Live I dropped Defense from shadowknight and added in archery to become a trickster. However, my main focus is witchcraft so I call my build 'Tricky Witch'.. well since I am a guy 'Tricky Warlock'.

Here is the build I am going with:
http://archeagedatabase.net/us/calc/162998

In shadowplay I am still trying to decide where to spend 1 skill point between Rapid Strike, Wallop and Pin down. (at the moment, I have pin down listed). Charged bolt, piercing shot and toxic shot have quick enough cooldowns with minimum mana cost to be useful. The ranger ones work with other skills to provide combos. Toxic shot may get switched out for shadow step.

I play with a few friends.. waiting for them to find a guild since they are more pve oriented and I am more pvp. Unfortunately they never like the guilds I join so I allow them to make the choice.

I am older, have a wife and 4 kids. I work, coach kids, watch soccer and football and with my free time I am now playing AA. My 11 old son at times takes over for me in game. I am leveling slowly 23 at the moment.

I am playing a Nuian (my friends choice) called Jaekii.

Hope to see you in game.

Jay

Solaris Han
09-29-2014, 08:19 AM
Hey ^.^
I'm a Firran Shadehunter named Kensu, who is currently farming lumber for a clipper