09-22-2014, 05:16 AM
Awesome! :) Really liked it :)

Profro
09-22-2014, 05:36 AM
Good job guys! I enjoyed very much.

http://i.imgur.com/AxN5wf8.gif

Preacher
09-22-2014, 06:28 AM
Next time you decide to come to Freditch with 100 people, call Saul (us). We`ll do the dance party together

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwyfjSVkz8E

HidekiG
09-22-2014, 06:43 AM
Awesome. Good to see you guys doing well on the other side there.

Keep up the good work and say hi to Wrench for me!

Cheers,
Hideki/Leliana

miri
09-22-2014, 07:25 AM
Is this serious? Literally 100+ West vs. 15 from Pandemic, 5 from Crowd Control and 10-15 (not sure, separate raid) from Option.

Lumi asked us to come help them, had no idea there was so many people there. After fighting for a while and realising it was pointless we were joking how it would be funny if someone would be dumb enough to post a video of this as 'THE WEST DEFENDS FREEDICH WITH EPIC PVP SKILL'. Really didn't expect that one to come true.

Grats on your 'epic PvP' though.

Edit: and you're a clicker, judging by the 30 secs of the video I could deal with watching. I'm so surprised.

Exforce
09-22-2014, 07:50 AM
Next time you decide to come to Freditch with 100 people, call Saul (us). We`ll do the dance party together

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwyfjSVkz8E

there wont be any dance when slay and you guys meet each other there will be war (This is SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAA :D)

Drantis
09-22-2014, 08:54 AM
Nice video :)

Preacher
09-22-2014, 09:13 AM
Awesome. Good to see you guys doing well on the other side there.

Keep up the good work and say hi to Wrench for me!

Cheers,
Hideki/Leliana
How`s Kyprosa shaping up? Getting any PvP there or just germans kill trading with AE?

Preacher
09-22-2014, 09:16 AM
there wont be any dance when slay and you guys meet each other there will be war (This is SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAA :D)
So far in such occasions there were no "war". There were 5 second skirmishes, and then us proceeding with dance parties.

xDrac
09-22-2014, 09:20 AM
Is this serious? Literally 100+ West vs. 15 from Pandemic, 5 from Crowd Control and 10-15 (not sure, separate raid) from Option.

Lumi asked us to come help them, had no idea there was so many people there. After fighting for a while and realising it was pointless we were joking how it would be funny if someone would be dumb enough to post a video of this as 'THE WEST DEFENDS FREEDICH WITH EPIC PVP SKILL'. Really didn't expect that one to come true.

Edit: and you're a clicker, judging by the 30 secs of the video I could deal with watching. I'm so surprised.
Done with talking ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥?

Tilda
09-22-2014, 11:24 AM
This is literally hilarious.

Its a video of you zerging down max 10-15 players with over 40. Your first two targets are a lvl 33 and a lvl 45 or something.
Terrible. Show us a video of you killing equal or greater numbers if you want to be internet famous.

Preacher
09-22-2014, 11:29 AM
This is how Fredich "pvp" looks at Dahuta

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJtxshzY0WA

miri
09-22-2014, 12:29 PM
Done with talking ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥?

Are you actually trying to claim this video shows something other than what I stated?

xReorks
09-22-2014, 01:03 PM
How`s Kyprosa shaping up? Getting any PvP there or just germans kill trading with AE?

no its ae fighting whole east. but yea, pretty much unbalanced as loliana hasn't even got 3 numbers on kills :D

i see you're having fun with votf... or them with yours :D

p.s. hi milan keep killing him until he turns back to be normal!

HidekiG
09-23-2014, 05:29 AM
no its ae fighting whole east. but yea, pretty much unbalanced as loliana hasn't even got 3 numbers on kills :D

i see you're having fun with votf... or them with yours :D

p.s. hi milan keep killing him until he turns back to be normal!

''AE fighting whole east.''

LOL.

Kittens
09-23-2014, 06:18 AM
Leliana is a control tank, why the ♥♥♥♥ is he supposed to have much kills.

donskuzz
09-23-2014, 07:21 AM
Using FoTM classes much? jeez.. over half of what I see are archers..

Gildarts
09-23-2014, 10:13 PM
Well.. I didnt like this pvp video cuz of the ♥♥♥♥ty editing.. sry to be dissrespectfull but you had the material to make an awesome video of those clips u were putting in together.
+ from the clip it seems like it were 2 full raid of west and only 1 raid of east..

miri
09-24-2014, 12:21 AM
Nah, it was balanced and even PvP. Definitely worth making a video of!

http://i.imgur.com/Yf9QtWZ.jpg

Wafalls
09-24-2014, 12:56 AM
And we on East was so dissapointed earlier in the evening when we cleared freedich with only sporadic opposition instead of getting real battles. Where was soul slayers then? Not even votf came when we expected it, after fooling around with their merchant ship :(

zyzolol
09-28-2014, 09:56 AM
I feel that the topic is abit missleading.

I thought this was a PvP Video...

Malagos
09-28-2014, 10:21 AM

All I hear is WAH!

dty
09-28-2014, 12:48 PM

I don't see me clicking anything there and even if i was it's noone of your concern

And you're talking bs and also those guys with the screens aren't showing the full numbers

There were by far more than 30 or 40 reds in the middle of the island, it's not really my problem that they separate and get killed 1 by 1 like ******s.

Also we had less than 40 ppl in that raid of which over half weren't even lvl 45 by that time and Navarchy was delivering packs most of the time and not fighting.

miri
09-29-2014, 12:32 AM
If you actually believe that, more power to your powers of ignorance. No point to argue with someone who disputes facts, so I hope you continue to enjoy yourself with your 10:1 odds PvP thinking you're somehow 'good'. :)

Preacher
09-29-2014, 04:01 AM
The deadly brutal fight for Number 1 place raging here i see
http://cdn3.whatculture.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/sidekicks-copy2.jpg

dty
09-29-2014, 05:26 AM
If you actually believe that, more power to your powers of ignorance. No point to argue with someone who disputes facts, so I hope you continue to enjoy yourself with your 10:1 odds PvP thinking you're somehow 'good'. :)

it's only natural that you're making up excuses after getting trashed, also in the 3rd fight in the vid u can clearly see that there are 40+ reds, you can even count the reds on my screen.

miri
09-29-2014, 06:02 AM
You must actually have something seriously wrong with you if you truly believe that. I'll look forward to an even fight some time, though I doubt you do anything but run away unless you have 50+ people.

dty
09-29-2014, 06:44 AM
You must actually have something seriously wrong with you if you truly believe that. I'll look forward to an even fight some time, though I doubt you do anything but run away unless you have 50+ people.

go to school again and learn to count, we have 43 ppl there, Navarchy didn't fight and delivered their packs you had 30+, if u want fights with exactly even numbers go play WoW, carebear.

PoP
09-29-2014, 07:18 AM
You all act surprised but its Soul Slayers, they have to go to Hasla with 30 people otherwise their guys would die to the mobs.

miri
09-29-2014, 07:56 AM
We're well aware of how god awful they are, I'm just amazed that someone was deluded enough to post this video.

dty
09-29-2014, 08:58 AM
We're well aware of how god awful they are, I'm just amazed that someone was deluded enough to post this video.

Must be the reason you guys never won any fight even when you had more than us

miri
09-29-2014, 01:29 PM
Must be the reason you guys never won any fight even when you had more than us

Eh. I've never been in a guild group bigger than 10 in this game, and the few times we've grouped up with Pandemic to clear disgusting zergs like yours we've never been more than 25, so stop blatantly lying? No matter how much ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ you post, you'll never change the truth. Your video says enough without your now even more ludicrous lying here.

dty
09-29-2014, 04:33 PM
Eh. I've never been in a guild group bigger than 10 in this game, and the few times we've grouped up with Pandemic to clear disgusting zergs like yours we've never been more than 25, so stop blatantly lying? No matter how much ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ you post, you'll never change the truth. Your video says enough without your now even more ludicrous lying here.

As i said, you must be mentally challenged as you can clearly see that there are 2 groups of enemies, one of which is yours and in one fight both came at once, even if you were less than us, it's not rly my problem that you run around with 25 ppl, pick a fight with 40 ppl and get killed.

miri
09-30-2014, 01:53 AM
I think you need to go back through this thread and read what I actually wrote. Nice backtracking though, almost as pitiful as your ability to play the game.

WrenchCrowbar
10-12-2014, 05:17 AM
Ow wow Crowd control Butthurt lol

Anyway, Preacher you got any footage from yesterday where we had good fights with Futilez? Good job on catching our merchant and good job to us for getting it back.

Kind regards,

Wrench

Bloodtau
10-12-2014, 07:12 AM
I think you need to go back through this thread and read what I actually wrote. Nice backtracking though, almost as pitiful as your ability to play the game.

Who even are your guild? can't say I've seen your guild at all anywhere in game....

Guessing you are rpers or something?

Bloodtau
10-12-2014, 07:18 AM
This is how Fredich "pvp" looks at Dahuta

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJtxshzY0WA

Funny because every time I see FUtilez on the island they are face down in the dirt xD

This video must have been taken at a skeleton hour then, hiding from the prime time players =p

AllSins
10-12-2014, 08:01 PM
Hahahaha, and now east side knows what we feel at halcyona wars, it sucks being zerged doesn't it? and this is nothing, i was in an actual halcyona battle where there were 11 ( Eleven ) western guys Vs futilez + Philosopher kings + Elysium + war legends and a bunch of randoms, there was a lot more than 100 guys vs 11, that was disgusting to be honest ^^.

And that's why west doesn't even bother to go there.

MoZex
10-12-2014, 10:56 PM
https://i.imgflip.com/d0pip.jpg (https://imgflip.com/i/d0pip)

Scoot
10-12-2014, 11:50 PM
we dont even group up for halcyona wars annymore. its so broken icant even bother go and grabb the tokens.

Scoot
10-12-2014, 11:50 PM
u should troll around whit weapons iwould atlest done that. tryed to get as manny weapons icould and nuked that blobb =)

AllSins
10-13-2014, 01:19 AM
Yeah man, i dont go there anymore, its not worth it to get 1 token everytime , it would take ages to get the amulet to a decent level.

It was quite funny that battle, we were chatting things like " we can still win this, if the other side doesn't show up", and then we get zerged by more than 100 guys hahaha.

Dann137
01-01-2015, 03:27 PM
Sad Slayers teaming up with Mogow and pking greens on Freedich. Quality guild. Judging by your video, you emit pro skills in large numbers. Golf clap.