PDA

View Full Version : Iron Gaming Recruiting (Hardcore PvP) but crafters welcome - EAST FACTION

Offski
09-22-2014, 05:03 AM
From the guild that bought you such moments as The IRON Blob, Offski singing the hammer song, daily ♥♥♥♥ing of Moorta's life, Seth 'The Saviour of SoR', and Coming on Wrex......

IRON GAMING ARCHEAGE!!!

So it's official; we have invaded another game.

Server: Dahuta.

And as usual we will be focusing on PvP (crafting bots welcome to farm stuff for me).

We are a tight knit guild; we focus on helping each other out and building things as a group.

We can often be found helping each other out, stealing trees here and there, feeding each others cows when we're at work, cleaning up ♥♥♥♥ when Usual's been round for tea. Just normal guild stuff.

As a gaming community we understand that people have lives and jobs and other not fun stuff to be getting on with throughout the week; and our aim is to get together when we can and slaughter people, cutting them into pieces and feasting on their blood.

We are raiding 3 nights a week; Sunday,Tuesday and Thursday. And probably do spot raids every other day.

Hours are 19:00 - 23:00 (ish) GMT.

We do not have a minimum attendance rule, a 'omg why you not online' text group; we don't care if you have screaming kids in the background ( as long as they are yours =D ), we just want like minded weirdos who are looking for a home.
Outside of these hours we can be found farming, hustling locals for taxes and generally being friendly, lovely people throughout the world.

Check out the stream page; we have some real... good... players streaming.

Welcome back to old members; nice to see your haggard faces again, and WELCOME ♥♥♥♥ERS to the new, I hope you love it here as much as I do.

So see you in game,

Whisper Offski, wrex, Usual, Sethanon, Takinshoto, Spanks, ladyrabbit in game.

www.iron-gaming.com