PDA

View Full Version : Hello Ezi!

Bats
09-22-2014, 07:46 AM
Hello Ezi! Just stopping by to say hello on our new forum, it's new and not just dead, right?

I was finally able to get on yesterday, on my day off, and was able to get my glider before heading off to bed. Gliders are extremely fun. I upgraded mine as soon as I got it.

I am an Elf, and though I've been accused of murder, muli-aggroed, out run by a donkey, even killed my elk by jumping from a high place because my brother said "jump, they don't take fall damage!" (Lies), this game is great!

I am not one to play solo and normally try to team up with people as soon as soon as I have a basic grasp of the game, so...
If you are a new or experienced Nuian or Elf, and want to team up, add me or send me a message. I'm new and still trying to figure out everything this game has to offer, so I'm up for anything in this game that's not deemed inappropriate.

Rhonix
09-22-2014, 08:33 AM
Hello Ezi! Just stopping by to say hello on our new forum, it's new and not just dead, right?

I was finally able to get on yesterday, on my day off, and was able to get my glider before heading off to bed. Gliders are extremely fun. I upgraded mine as soon as I got it.

I am an Elf, and though I've been accused of murder, muli-aggroed, out run by a donkey, even killed my elk by jumping from a high place because my brother said "jump, they don't take fall damage!" (Lies), this game is great!

I am not one to play solo and normally try to team up with people as soon as soon as I have a basic grasp of the game, so...
If you are a new or experienced Nuian or Elf, and want to team up, add me or send me a message. I'm new and still trying to figure out everything this game has to offer, so I'm up for anything in this game that's not deemed inappropriate.

hello there and welcome! :P if you need help with anything whenever just add me in game. my ign is Xix.

Xiya
09-22-2014, 04:56 PM

Welcome to Ezi! The best server :P My IGN is Xea!