PDA

View Full Version : the eu oran thul?

Nothingtoseehere
09-22-2014, 08:01 AM
Impact the new eu oran thul?

Zerg or run

Kittens
09-22-2014, 08:07 AM
Hey m8, wait for their merge with Midgard.
If you only saw them alone then prepare some butthurt when you see them together with Midgard, i saw that once and they runned pass by me while i was in hide took barely ~4 minutes. Think it was about 500+

PS: Wouldnt be suprised if all Castles go to East because of their massive Guilds, its not a bad thing more space for some Siege PvP ;)

Nothingtoseehere
09-22-2014, 08:10 AM
all ive seen so far is them running against equal numbers and fighting when they have their blob

DaYeL
09-22-2014, 09:16 AM
Impact was also in alpha.
I want not to be offensive but they didn't impress me in any way in Alpha, and then they continue don't not impress me in release atm.

Malvious
09-22-2014, 09:20 AM
none of the zerg guilds have impressed me, it was mostly the smaller guilds that had the better players.

M4r00n
09-22-2014, 10:53 AM
Tbh, most guilds I've encountered so far, both friendly and hostile, zerg gank constantly. I usually run around with two friends and we do it as well, we kill annoying questobjective stealers, people from guilds we don't like. We even kill lonesome questers, because we know that if we leave them alone they will most likely turn and gank us with their four lvl 50 friends as soon as they turn up (pre-emptively thinning the herd so to speak).

It sucks getting roflstomped by 5-15 lvl 50's, but that's life. Deal with it and move on. I personally take my revenge on every single FRS or Wolfstrudel I see :)

Btw, FRS, say hello to Stikko for me if he's still around.

Viciskander
09-22-2014, 11:28 AM
Impact was also in alpha.
I want not to be offensive but they didn't impress me in any way in Alpha, and then they continue don't not impress me in release atm.

we have used to different things to test the Alpha and processes to establish. There was never anyone there to impress our goal or our True strength to show.

The pay here on impact mentioned are extravagantly exaggerated. Just as the numbers of us and our allies. We often fight and outnumbered, but that is not seen or recognized by other guilds. It reads are just better, that you have lost outnumbered against us.

What is really true? we are highly active, so many member are simultaneously online.

Nothingtoseehere
09-22-2014, 11:32 AM
we have used to different things to test the Alpha and processes to establish. There was never anyone there to impress our goal or our True strength to show.

The pay here on impact mentioned are extravagantly exaggerated. Just as the numbers of us and our allies. We often fight and outnumbered, but that is not seen or recognized by other guilds. It reads are just better, that you have lost outnumbered against us.

What is really true? we are highly active, so many member are simultaneously online.

Stop lying u never fight outnumbered, u just run....
All u do is exactly what u did just now: run into hasla with a zerg to make sure u dont lose a fight. Very impressive lol

xReorks
09-22-2014, 11:33 AM
Yeah, thats it and i agree with the impact guy.
Is not their fault if they are more active and organised at this point of the game, but the others shall work harder to catch up instead of crying "zerg, zerg zerg", that leads nowhere.

I actually enjoy fighting yours because is challenging, because exploding random red guild members on sight is nowhere as entertaining as it is fighting yours or midgard on some massive scale event, even if sometimes my fps drops to negative :D

p.s. 1200 que... cya tonight in hasla guys! :)

Nothingtoseehere
09-22-2014, 11:39 AM
Is not their fault if they are more active and organised at this point of the game, but the others shall work harder to catch up instead of crying "zerg, zerg zerg", that leads nowhere.

I actually enjoy fighting yours because is challenging, because exploding random red guild members on sight is nowhere as entertaining as it is fighting yours or midgard on some massive scale event, even if sometimes my fps drops to negative :D

just lol....

xReorks
09-22-2014, 11:50 AM
Well numbers are in their favour, indeed its like that man, but what shall we do, i mean, stare at their numbers saying "how many they are omg we can't fight blabla" mentality is just going to give them even more advantages because as now except us no west guild is going to fight them just out of these thoughts.

My common thoughts, i prefer have too many enemies than no enemies. :)

Neciferia
09-22-2014, 11:51 AM
Actually I loved playing against Impact back in Korea, they were appealing enemies. WNTC vs Impact was always funny. But now you guys are just running around in 100+ Zergs and annoy the ♥♥♥♥ out of me. You have lost my love for you as enemies.
Don't get me wrong, Zergs happen in this game from time to time. But I can see Zergs ONLY from you guys atm, and if that weren't enough you are mating with Midgard to make your zerg even bigger.

Reav
09-22-2014, 01:11 PM
Counter zerg with bigger zerg or become irrelevant.

Nothingtoseehere
09-22-2014, 04:13 PM
Counter zerg with bigger zerg or become irrelevant.

Pls spill this kind of verbal diarrhea elsewhere

Kittens
09-22-2014, 11:27 PM
I approve this Thread. But the easiest thing we can do is just getting together as West Guilds, we are clustered in smaller Guilds but together we easily could fight the blob. I know some Guilds that hasnt shown too much Teamwork but are very good in PvP well i even saw a west guild where every ♥♥♥♥ing member got 500+ kills and they had quite a lot members too.

DaYeL
09-23-2014, 12:44 AM

Quote. Maybe you misunderstood my post @Viciskander it was more a criticism against the west guilds that agains your.Really not your fault if you have a good player pool.
I see a lack of coop in the west. I hope west leader will decide to cooperate.

Reav
09-23-2014, 03:52 AM
Pls spill this kind of verbal diarrhea elsewhere
pls stop being so salty pls.
Oh sorry I am butchering the english language just like you.
Please forgive me.

HidekiG
09-23-2014, 06:39 AM
#TheTermZergIsOutdatedPlsFix
#ImpactAndMidgardAreNotReallySignificant
#NorAreAnyoneAtTheMoment
#RecruitMoreOrStopWhiningAboutNumbers
#LoveislifeLifeislove

ColloseusX
09-24-2014, 09:53 PM
OranThul suck, all they do is just attack when theres 50 of them but if there's a fair 5 vs 5 or something they run like ♥♥♥♥♥es