PDA

View Full Version : <Knights of the Blood Oath>

Knights of the Blood Oath
09-22-2014, 08:51 AM
We are Knights of the Blood Oath. We are the liberators of evil and the bringers of peace, but we do have some rotten members in our ranks as well. You may call me Kahlie. I am the leader, the founder, the protector! We the members of the guild "Knights of the Blood Oath" Welcome you to our ranks!

We are a guild founded on simple and very basic principals. They are as follow:
1) We are here to have fun, in every way shape or form
2) We are here to Eliminate Laughing Coffin!
3) We are here to Clear the 100th floor so we can log out of this death game!
4) We are justice, we are protectors, we are who the evil should fear!

Our first and for most priority is to have fun, in every shape or form! This means that we are not just a "certain" guild type. We will do everything this game has to offer! If you want to be the justice then you can be justice! If you want to steal, beg, borrow and pled, Do so at your own risk! But be warned those who follow the path of evil will get righteous judgment passed onto them!

We are "Knights of the Blood Oath"

message any member of the guild to receive an invite, we are located on east.

Spoonfed
09-22-2014, 10:58 AM
You should mention whether or not you are east or west, in your title. In any case, I welcome you either way. Potential allies or Potential Enemies! Fun to be had all around!

09-22-2014, 11:12 AM
ah true. We are part of the east.

Spoonfed
09-22-2014, 11:15 AM
Then my friend we shall see each other on the battlefield.

09-22-2014, 11:25 AM
I shall see you there!

NoaIV
09-22-2014, 01:58 PM
so what all does your guild do

TattedSoul
09-24-2014, 06:27 PM
Hello Knights of the Blood Oath! There is a guild list at the top of these forums if you want to add your info for the players to see. Thanks.