PDA

View Full Version : 50k+ Carpenter looking for work.

Ollerus
09-22-2014, 08:54 AM
http://i.imgur.com/iq6qnIQ.png

Now taking orders for weapons. Send a mail to me in game ( IGN. is Loki ) and arrange it. Basically, arrange for me to craft you a weapon, acquire the materials and I will make it, the charge is currently 6 Silver per labor. (conq- illustrious costs me 308 labor, so basically 18g, I make 8 silver per labor with my normal farming, so I mostly just do this to help people.)

Note, weapons will be processed on first come, first serve basis. When I get on after work/ waking up the first thing I will be doing is crafting and chugging LP pots.

Some weapons that I have made so far:

http://i.imgur.com/gdNbsny.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/raoo32X.png

Higher crafting skill means higher chance of going up in rarity. As in, someone with 90k would have a better chance of getting a blue weapon at lvl 24 than me. But I have a higher chance than someone with 5k.

With that said I feel like I should add that i'm trying to make gold off of my high crafting skill, not trying to scam anyone. Want to make a good name for myself as a crafter on this server that will be trusted.

Update: I stream when I craft for folks so they can watch as it goes up the tiers/ know that i'm handing you the specific one I craft for you and not some premade one that didn't proc:P, twitch= http://www.twitch.tv/leifnier

Ollerus
09-22-2014, 08:55 AM
Selling:
http://i.imgur.com/22bfXXe.png http://i.imgur.com/jl8q39A.png
SOLD! (Final price 2k) __________C/O: SOLD

If you're looking to buy, send me an offer via in game mail or PM on forums and I will update the current best offer

Nothingtoseehere
09-22-2014, 04:18 PM
This is an outrage!

Why was i not informed about the creation of that sexy ♥♥♥ Mag. Vulcano Bow:(

Take my money!!!!!

Gz on the 50k btw Loki

Kittens
09-22-2014, 11:10 PM
Gz Loki!

I would hire you but im not even close to the Point where i have time to farm Archeum Crystals to aim for Epherium+.

However he is a trustfully Guy in a trustfully Guild so enjoy his services.

Ollerus
09-22-2014, 11:29 PM
Thanks kittens, glad to hear it! personal craft for myself right now is regrading my magnificent volcano to heroic + then saving up to buy archeum to make it epherium :D then I'll just be praying for volcano again. I'll be home from work in about 5 hours with 5k labor for anyone with mats.

Blazing
09-22-2014, 11:33 PM
Whats the best staff/scepter available for crafting for lvl 50? and what are the mats/cost for it?

Ollerus
09-22-2014, 11:42 PM
Whats the best staff/scepter available for crafting for lvl 50? and what are the mats/cost for it?

Currently, delphinad gear is the highest crafted gear that can be made. To get to delphinad takes rng starting at lvl 44, so I suggest just getting the mats for one illustrious piece at a time, and if it's upgradeable to magnificent then acquire the mats to upgrade it.

As for specifically how many mats it takes, I could probably remember off of the top of my head, but I don't want to risk giving you the wrong amount. In game if you go to your folio (O, by default) and carpentry- sceptres/staves. You can view the mats required for each tier.

whysoemo
09-22-2014, 11:55 PM
Good initiative!

Just make a bunch of scepters and put on AH though, you'll be rich in no time, the demand is really high.

None will probably want to buy bow/staff seing that Haslaweapons are better, unless you go Delphinad I guess.

Ollerus
09-23-2014, 12:09 AM
Good initiative!

Just make a bunch of scepters and put on AH though, you'll be rich in no time, the demand is really high.

None will probably want to buy bow/staff seing that Haslaweapons are better, unless you go Delphinad I guess.

Thanks for the tip on scepters. Epherium is also better, which I'm already at haha.

whysoemo
09-23-2014, 12:15 AM
Thanks for the tip on scepters. Epherium is also better, which I'm already at haha.

Epherium is better with like 5 dps from the blue, no? :) Not to mention that tier2/3 of Hasla ain't that far away as Trion earlier stated it'd be weeks, and not months, til they release that content.
So you'd be better of focusing on scepters I believe :)

Ollerus
09-23-2014, 12:48 AM
Epherium is better with like 5 dps from the blue, no? :) Not to mention that tier2/3 of Hasla ain't that far away as Trion earlier stated it'd be weeks, and not months, til they release that content.
So you'd be better of focusing on scepters I believe :)

Base damage for epherium and t3 Hasla bow is the exact same at 203.8, add the 20% modifier for being heroic (damage and defense go up 5% from base each level of quality, for those that didn't know). I didn't even know that T 2/3 wasn't available yet, as I don't even have the t1 one. But I do have one equal or better than the last one available in Hasla, depending on if it's gale, or upgradeable to delphinad. But then again it's also better by default for when the library releases since it's used in making t4 there (295.4 dps at heroic+ 9‰ temper)

But yes, for general selling I will probably mostly be doing scepters. For people that want to do better than Hasla, call me up. I do research n' junk.

Kittens
09-23-2014, 01:15 AM
If they release T2 and especially T3 Hasla then they just Punch all Weapon Crafters in the face, you can regrade T3 Hasla which makes most crafted Weapons useless. Sure you can spend like 10K Gold to get to delphinad via RNG and it will be better but whats the Point if you can get T3 Hasla in 1 Day but have to gather and farm for months to get delphinad. Atleast everything below delphinand is then pointless or you have to sell it for like no Gold

In short im hope they will never release Highter Tier Hasla Weapons.

PS: Im getting Red Dragon Bow on Mythic Level, thats for sure

Gothiques
09-23-2014, 01:24 AM
Higher crafting skill means higher chance of going up in rarity. As in, someone with 90k would have a better chance of getting a blue weapon at lvl 24 than me. But I have a higher chance than someone with 5k.

No, you are wrong. Totally wrong.

whysoemo
09-23-2014, 01:24 AM
If they release T2 and especially T3 Hasla then they just Punch all Weapon Crafters in the face, you can regrade T3 Hasla which makes most crafted Weapons useless. Sure you can spend like 10K Gold to get to delphinad via RNG and it will be better but whats the Point if you can get T3 Hasla in 1 Day but have to gather and farm for months to get delphinad. Atleast everything below delphinand is then pointless or you have to sell it for like no Gold

PS: Im getting Red Dragon Bow on Mythic Level, thats for sure

I think this is what I meant to say, but didn't say :) Haha

Ollerus
09-23-2014, 01:30 AM
If they release T2 and especially T3 Hasla then they just Punch all Weapon Crafters in the face, you can regrade T3 Hasla which makes all crafted Weapons useless. Sure you can spend like 10K Gold to get to delphinad via RNG and it will be slightly better but whats the Point if you can get T3 Hasla in 1 Day but have to gather and farm for months to get delphinad.

They're going to release the higher tier Hasla weapons, it's just a matter of time.

Delphinad has 23% higher base dps than t3 Hasla. "Slightly better" understatement of the year :p

Kittens
09-23-2014, 01:33 AM
They're going to release the higher tier Hasla weapons, it's just a matter of time.

Delphinad has 23% higher base dps than t3 Hasla. "Slightly better" understatement of the year :p

0 Gold vs 10k Gold
I think you know how many Delphinand Bow's existed on Alpha even it has 1000x more Archeum than we have. You can count them on one Hand
Just saying they shouldnt release it till even T3 Hasla is just a Starter Weapon compared to crafted Weapons in Future Patches.

PS: I just saying this for the sake of your Profession, dont want to see such easy to get Stuff too early in the game! Have a heart for poor Crafters
PS2: I sell Oils, im Alchemist ^_^

Ollerus
09-23-2014, 01:36 AM
I'm just using what we have to get the best available at the moment, and so far, succeeding. I'm unsure as to what the argument is. If there is one.

Kittens
09-23-2014, 01:39 AM
Please provide Pictures once you got a Delphinand Bow, only saw 3 on Alpha so thats really a big Achievement if you got one.

Ollerus
09-23-2014, 01:48 AM
Working on it. :cool: (when I say succeeding so far, I mean epherium at 10 days in.)

Anyway, from now on let's keep this as less of a discussion and more of a business post. If you disagree with anything I say or if I'm wrong about anything, just message me on the forums and I will correct it if I am wrong.

On that note, I already have mail on my character waiting to craft when I get home from work in 2 and a half hours. Will get to it as soon as I walk in.

ilwing
09-23-2014, 08:14 AM
hey mate add me on skype i have some work for you that id like to talk about
skype - skinnynakedboy

Kittens
09-23-2014, 09:46 AM
hey mate add me on skype i have some work for you that id like to talk about
skype - skinnynakedboy

Sorry for offtopic but WHAT ?

AeonAuron
09-23-2014, 10:35 AM
10/10 would add.

Crinaz
09-23-2014, 08:46 PM
Sorry for offtopic but WHAT ?

you wouldnt call yourself fatoversizedgrandpa :P

Ollerus
09-23-2014, 09:41 PM
I took the risk and added him haha. As it turns out I'm going to be working with him to make bows.. No nudity involved.. Yet.

Laoche
09-24-2014, 01:41 AM
For east side I'm at 46k Carpentry, so if anyone there is looking for that message me.
Forum name same as ingame name.

[invading thread intensifies]

Ollerus
09-24-2014, 01:55 AM
For east side I'm at 46k Carpentry, so if anyone there is looking for that message me.
Forum name same as ingame name.

[invading thread intensifies]

Important to note, using the mailbox works from east/west/pirate. So, if you're an easterner just mail me/add me as a friend as well. Gold from a cat can buy a weapon from an elf :p

Laoche
09-24-2014, 02:02 AM
Oh, I didn't know that
You should keep it in the faction though :^ )
I w-want to craft shiny weapons too!

Ollerus
09-24-2014, 02:14 AM
Oh, I didn't know that
You should keep it in the faction though :^ )
I w-want to craft shiny weapons too!

Gold is gold! The AH isn't faction bound either btw. You're my future competition, eh? :p

Ollerus
09-25-2014, 03:34 AM
http://i.imgur.com/22bfXXe.png
First epherium i've made

Pikko
09-25-2014, 04:06 AM
May I ask you how you leveled up this job so fast? I know maybe you want to keep that as a secret but I am kinda tryharding to push this job and I am at 7k or something lol
I use basic wood production to level up, is that any good?

Kittens
09-25-2014, 04:08 AM
http://i.imgur.com/22bfXXe.png
First epherium i've made

Please send me a list of Mats you need for this from me.Guess you have it written down somewhere which mats you need till Epherium Tier

@Pikko get a Guild that send you all the Log they gather, Problem solved

PS: Holy ♥♥♥♥ at Unique Craft Proc

Ollerus
09-25-2014, 04:19 AM
I actually don't have it written down, but I have each tier memorized I think -_- i'll send you a mail in game

Pikko
09-25-2014, 06:11 AM
So i'll need to craft wood 10k times (=50k labor)? I guess I'll need some more time for that :)

Kodex
09-25-2014, 07:53 AM
May I ask you how you leveled up this job so fast? I know maybe you want to keep that as a secret but I am kinda tryharding to push this job and I am at 7k or something lol
I use basic wood production to level up, is that any good?

He gets logs from a 100+ man strong guild to process to lumber. Crafting weapons also give you plenty.

ilwing
09-25-2014, 12:58 PM
really sound guy was talking to him on skype i vouch for this guy hes reliable.

Ollerus
09-25-2014, 10:07 PM
Update- Just hit 70k Carpentry

Pikko
09-25-2014, 11:39 PM
He gets logs from a 100+ man strong guild to process to lumber. Crafting weapons also give you plenty.

That's nice to have a well organized guild helping each other. On my server (Melisara) there ain't such a thing.. just a bunch of chaotic guilds and solo players ;)

Also GZ on 70k thats amazing, best of luck to you :)

Kittens
09-26-2014, 12:23 AM
70k time to get Serious

funkyND
09-26-2014, 12:24 AM
http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?68849-First-Celestial-Staff-Kyprosa-(craft)

Ollerus
09-26-2014, 06:09 AM
http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?68849-First-Celestial-Staff-Kyprosa-(craft)

http://i.imgur.com/92mlRCP.jpg

iwearsuits
09-26-2014, 08:15 PM

Take a Unique Delph over a worthless Celestial anyday :)

funkyND
09-27-2014, 05:49 PM
Take a Unique Delph over a worthless Celestial anyday :)

better now :D

http://i.hizliresim.com/NbrMRX.jpg

Ollerus
09-27-2014, 07:44 PM
Congratulations!

Updated price of my services.

Kittens
09-28-2014, 02:29 AM
*cross fingers* that i get the right version from my mats that i sent you

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/5f/5f62fb3150a1ad1b95c6a103229b6c690d980d07dddad01ea4 d0294dfab0a866.jpg

Ollerus
09-28-2014, 02:56 AM
Logged in from my phone via remote desktop, and saw that I had mail. I'll be home from work in a little over an hour to craft for you! Good luck with the rolls! :D

Kittens
09-28-2014, 02:59 AM
Sure no need to hurry bow is useless untill its epherium level to replace my Hasla Bow :)

Ceolus
09-28-2014, 09:29 PM

This isn't true as of version 1.0. Proc chance does not go up with proficiency.

But grats on getting to 70k. Wish east side had a carpenter offering services.

Ollerus
09-28-2014, 10:49 PM
Which continent you are on doesn't matter, since mailbox works with any race/ language/ continent. Same with the AH

AALust
09-29-2014, 10:16 AM
Which continent you are on doesn't matter, since mailbox works with any race/ language/ continent. Same with the AH

Providing the enemy with weapons... I see.... D:

Ollerus
09-30-2014, 07:05 PM
Still selling my crafting services, been popping 4 labor pots every 12 hours to keep going.

Drnknmnky
10-03-2014, 06:30 PM
just bought the Delphinad Unique Scepter from Ollerus was rly nice to make business with u :) so if u guys need anything from him u can 100% trust that guy :)

Ollerus
10-05-2014, 05:41 PM
Sadly, had to raise the price to actually make a profit off of my labor. Was nice doing it cheaper, but now I could easily make more doing packs/ other things with labor. Now 10g per tier.

kemble
10-07-2014, 10:01 AM
How does a Heroic Magnificent bow stack up vs a Hasla (any tier) or Obsidian weapon?

Are you procing a rare or better 100% of the time you make it to illustrious?

I never played Alpha and want to know if crafted weapons/armor is truly better than GHA/Hasla/Obsidian stuff. I've managed to get my leatherworking to 90K but I'm finding it extremely difficult to sell anything I make for even 75% the cost. At this point it's not even worth crafting anything because the cost of materials are so high vs what people will pay for the end result.

I heard there was an area in the game "library" that is currently locked. How does the library work in regards to crafting end game armor/weapons?

kemble
10-08-2014, 12:11 AM
bumpity bump bump

Ollerus
10-08-2014, 01:05 AM
The base damage of Hasla weapons is the equivelant of epheriun. But the hasla t1 weapon is non degradable and stuck at blue (rare) a magnificent bow would have to be pretty high quality to have higher damage than a t1 hasla. I dont feel like figuring it out right now.

As for obsidian weapons, they generally have higher damage than crafted by quite a lot until you get to ayanad/ t5 weapons. A t5 obsidian has the same base stats as an ayanad weapon (and red Dragon weapons)

Ollerus
10-08-2014, 01:13 AM
Did the math off the numbers I remember at work and a magnificent would have to be celestial to be higher than t1 hasla

Kuniva
10-08-2014, 02:31 AM
Isn't Hasla T3 re-gradable?

http://i.imgur.com/iXJMnAt.png

Can I ask, Loki, since you are probably the most qualified person to ask, what do you think the prices on Delphinad bows will be?, 7k, 8k? 10k?

Ollerus
10-08-2014, 03:07 AM
T3 is indeed degradable, but that isn't released yet, is it? As for price, depends on the outcome.Personally I wouldn't sell mine for any amount since it will be ayanad.

Kuniva
10-08-2014, 03:29 AM
T3 is indeed degradable, but that isn't released yet, is it? As for price, depends on the outcome.Personally I wouldn't sell mine for any amount since it will be ayanad.The difference in stats is quite interesting TBH. The difference between the 3 non upgradable weapon types is something to compare, would be nice to have a good look at all the individual stats. Maybe Hasla is better suited to fit in better with a certain type of armour set than any of the Epherium would be with a certain class, but I suppose that would be more true once you start hitting diminishing returns within your stats. Something I've to consider also when I buy a Delphinad, and no doubt I will make some mistakes along the way. Sorry just having a thought here ^_^

Ollerus
10-08-2014, 03:47 AM
Kuniva, everything you just said was confusing. There are no diminishing returns on stats, there is in a sense diminishing returns on some certain battle stats that aren't really relavant when talking about damage or stats(agility, str, etc..) That a particular weapon gives .

Here soon I'll make a guide in this forum about General gear/ crafting information that everyone should know lol. Already had one in my old guild's forums, might ask them to copypasta it to me.

Kuniva
10-08-2014, 03:56 AM
I think what you are confused over is this. My thought out loud was I meant that the individual stats on each separate item may suit certain item sets with certain roles, just a thought that Hasla may be better equipped for a certain role/gear stats than any other the other Epherium, if they are indeed equivalent, well more thought towards the 3 type that aren't upgradable to Delphinad. Not really that important to think about anyway, very marginal gain either way, especially since there are no diminishing returns, which i generally take for granted nowadays. Been a while since I've played a game with none. Anyway I look forward to your guide.

kemble
10-09-2014, 09:40 AM
Snapes said in a Twitch cast that Tier 2 & 3 Hasla weapons will NOT be coming to NA servers. They were only put into place in Korea to allow new players to catch up to current 1yr+ players. (therefore, take it for what it's worth now, it might be possible T2 & T3 could come to NA in 1-2 yrs, but it will NOT be coming to NA anytime soon)

That said, player crafted Magnificent (Celestial) will be the first tier/grade that will beat a 109% tempered hasla weapon.

It is also important to note that Hasla weapons only have (2) Lunagem slots. While player crafted Arcane have (3), Heroic (4), Unique (5), Celestial (6).

I have not done the math yet, but it may be possible that a fully socketed Magnificent Unique could have higher base stats than a fully socketed Hasla weapon. Someone will need to confirm this.

Ollerus
10-10-2014, 03:03 AM
Just made Aromat's Divine magnificent bow epherium for him :p he was iffy about trusting me but he got it back in less than 30 seconds lol.

Feni
10-13-2014, 07:43 AM
Hi Ollerus, what will be the price for Etherlum staff? I got all maths, sept Megnificent ocean staff, which i can`t realize, how to get.
I though you can get one throw salvaging 3 magnificent lake/stone staves and reforging them into Magnificent ocean staff, as it worked with Illustrious tier.
But salvage forge make from them another Sealed Magnificent staff, which must be unlocked. The question is, if i obtain 3 magni staves, salvage them, when reforge em will i get Ocean, or it will be random of 4 possible variations? In that case, i`m screwed....

Ollerus
10-13-2014, 07:59 AM
It's re- sealed, which means that it has a chance of becoming one of the 4 possible magnificent ones again.

Feni
10-13-2014, 09:22 AM
That means there is a chance of getting Ocean version after 10 or even more tries. and the cost going sky high...

Aigis
10-13-2014, 12:35 PM
[B]Higher crafting skill means higher chance of going up in rarity. As in, someone with 90k would have a better chance of getting a blue weapon at lvl 24 than me. But I have a higher chance than someone with 5k.[/B

tbh... even at high lvl proff the chances are still low.. i am at 85k metalcraft and out of 10 lvl 24 crafts i am lucky if i have even 1 blue item... it feels more like bragging rights then it actually improves my chances on getting a crit on the craft xD

notanumber
10-14-2014, 04:22 AM
He just made it for me.

http://i.imgur.com/VAXKRM9.jpg

notanumber
10-16-2014, 06:48 AM
End of story, for the moment and it's for sale.

http://i.imgur.com/luqGxt1.jpg

Ollerus
10-16-2014, 06:50 AM
^ crafting proc to unique :D

XoNoX
10-16-2014, 04:17 PM
So you are going to be my competition on the AH? As I am on Shatigon and you on Kyprosa, which share the same cluster.
I'm still at 50k and growing, but haven't too much luck on the procs. ;_;

Sogeking
10-17-2014, 05:24 AM
http://i.imgur.com/gj9oTua.jpg

Ollerus
11-08-2014, 08:00 AM
Back in business. Ready to take orders.