PDA

View Full Version : OMG What a life saver

Poosammich
09-22-2014, 09:04 AM
Just saying hello really! But as the subject states this server has been a great benefit to me. I did loose my headstart toon, because I outright couldn't play on Salphira. However it wasn't a total loss, my experience with the land rush this time around was much more pleasant, and I have room to grow. I just wish they would have launched with more so the headstart would have meant something. Regardless though much more fun with a < 1h queue, and my kiddos can actually make toons on this server too!

Anyways.... HI!!!!

Prif

Bats
09-22-2014, 09:44 AM
-waves-
Hello!
-takes off helmet and extends right hand to shake yours-
Welcome to Ezi! East or west?

Nodoze
09-22-2014, 04:59 PM
Prif/Poosammich,

Welcome and I am in the same boat as you. With the long queues I couldn't even login on my head-start character so I also re-rolled on Ezi. Similarly I leveraged the previous experience to get some good chunks of property for my kids.

What faction are you?

We are Firran on the East & for our 5 kids we currently are running 3 accounts for the older kids (10-13) and our twin 7 year olds have alts on their older sibling's accounts. At some point we may get them their own accounts but for now they share. At this point the older kids and I will be leveling to 50 and doing PVE and we will be limiting the younger kids to farming/crafting/mount-collecting/exploring/etc...

Curious what faction you are as well and how many accounts you are running and for how many kids of what age ranges ?

If you are also East and have kids of similar age maybe we can PM each other and have our kids add each other to their friends lists.

Poosammich
09-23-2014, 07:13 AM
That would be pretty cool, currently we are 3 accounts. 1 Patron, and 2 F2P for the kiddos. Mine are 8 and 9 so we should be able to make it work. hit me in game anytime. Prif is my toons name. We are East as well. Me and my daughter are Firran, and my son is Harani.

Khlaah
09-23-2014, 08:41 AM
Yeah, I too came here because Naima's patron Q is pretty ridiculous, and the land being all taken up pretty much. I was also in a guild over there that pretty much killed my enjoyment, so I figured I would just move servers completely even after trying to play on the same server just in a different faction.

So anyway, I'm glad I came here.

I'm playing Firran, will be switching from Primeval to Argent and later Oracle.

Zelda
09-23-2014, 09:58 AM
Hi, it is a pretty nice server, *toomanygoldspammersandBRs*Cough

Nodoze
09-23-2014, 10:14 AM
Hi, it is a pretty nice server, *toomanygoldspammersandBRs*CoughI also love Ezi so far but agree that the spam is horrendous though I don't know if it is much better on other servers or not...

Sadly I just now change my chat to Party or Guild so I don't have to see all the spam. I tried to block it for awhile & was getting tired of dealing with it but regardless now they are putting spaces in their names so you can't block them at all so I just block the whole mess by switching channels... <sigh>