PDA

View Full Version : <Core> servers first ship!!!

Ghost Shell
09-22-2014, 10:03 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOg-SvB-2Mg

Spoonfed
09-22-2014, 11:05 AM
You may have a Clipper. But I have 3 houses.

Ghost Shell
09-22-2014, 11:08 AM
Congrats! but with the clipper comes fast Gallion and Houses =)

Spoonfed
09-22-2014, 11:09 AM
That's ok. Ill have my Clipper tomorrow.

Ghost Shell
09-22-2014, 11:11 AM
Nice hope to see you on the seas guarding are coasts from the east

Spoonfed
09-22-2014, 11:13 AM
Yes... Guarding... That's what I'm doing out here... :P This game is so much fun.

Ghost Shell
09-22-2014, 11:14 AM
Yes... Guarding... That's what I'm doing out here... :P This game is so much fun.

Hehe Guarding is also raiding the Red's Boats also

azaraiol
09-22-2014, 11:15 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOg-
SvB-2Mg

woot gratz ghost!!! Now i hope i can get in after work to congratulate you lol. Woot scarecrow trade run????

Ghost Shell
09-22-2014, 11:17 AM
woot gratz ghost!!! Now i hope i can get in after work to congratulate you lol. Woot scarecrow trade run????

Thanks man would of had it sooner if I wasn't trying to level also lvl 33 and moving on up also Trade Run times was announced in guild just ask in guild for when and where once you get on

azaraiol
09-22-2014, 11:23 AM
Sounds good..will do. Have mats and ready to go :)

Spoonfed
09-22-2014, 11:34 AM
Aww.�� you don't want to tell everyone when your going?��

TattedSoul
09-23-2014, 02:19 PM
Could we be seeing the first Gallon on the server soon from Core?

Ghost Shell
09-24-2014, 01:42 AM
Could we be seeing the first Gallon on the server soon from Core?

No comment

Spoonfed
09-24-2014, 08:15 AM
Archon's makin a pretty good run on the seas as well....

Shyft
09-24-2014, 08:25 AM
Well get out and kill the kraken already. But world first kraken was already downeded by the oran'thul so no one can claim that. but a server first would be awesome!

TattedSoul
09-24-2014, 09:28 AM
Well get out and kill the kraken already. But world first kraken was already downeded by the oran'thul so no one can claim that. but a server first would be awesome!

That guild is joke and the laughing stock of AA. "Pvp elites".. that goes to an RP server and wants praise for pve. I think I speak for most people when I say that no one cares about them, what they do or what that kid who "leads" them does. They have a really bad rep. They seem extremely shady just be things they have done in the past. I wouldn't be surprised if they made multi videos from Alpha and uploaded them to youtube recently claiming they did it recent just so they had something to claim to be the first at. For a guild like that to jump to an RP server, their pvp stories are surely not worth bragging about so they need something. Seriously what are they gonna brag about a huge zerg guild rolling up on a group of 10 or 15 who are roll playing? There really isn't anything to brag about when it comes to pvp there and the kid knows that. They didn't want competition or to find other big guilds. People go there to role play not be apart of competitive pvp. The leader, if that's what you want to call him, is a kid with a very poor negative attitude and the attitude of the guild reflects leadership. They even tried to call a truce recently asking for people not to touch them so they can level LMAO!

I don't mean to derail your thread Ghostshell but I feel this needed to be said.

Spoonfed
09-24-2014, 09:40 AM
One on one, I killed everyone of them I encountered. Problem is meeting them one on one is like meeting a unicorn.

Ghost Shell
09-26-2014, 10:18 PM
One on one, I killed everyone of them I encountered. Problem is meeting them one on one is like meeting a unicorn.

They spoonfed you huh spoonfed

Shyft
09-27-2014, 09:58 PM
yea OT was hated on a lot. I've never seen them before I got here so I don't know the background of that guild. but everyone e=seems to hate them so they must be some scummy dudes.