PDA

View Full Version : [NA][Calliel][West] <Archon> Mature 25+ (PvP/PvE, Trade, Crafting, Exploration) Small Guild Recruiting

Spoonfed
09-22-2014, 10:28 AM
[NA][Calleil][West] <Archon> Mature 25+ (PvP/PvE, Trade, Crafting, Exploration)

Archon is recruiting mature players 25+ (and/or have the maturity of somebody 25+) looking for a small/medium guild.

We're mainly farmers, traders and crafters but will be running everything PvE and PvP.

Our core leadership played through Alpha and Beta and we are looking for members who want to be part of a small/medium guild that will make alliances and help all members succeed.

We have an active TS server.

Contacts: Vidlar, Arcos, Ozzyodd, Spoonfed

Spoonfed
09-23-2014, 12:20 AM
The guild is growing fast. We would love to have more of you. Things are coming together, first Harpoon Clipper rolled off the assembly line tonight. Great combined effort by many of the existing guild members.

Vazriel
09-23-2014, 09:16 AM
Sent in my App a little while ago, looking forward to hearing back from you

Spoonfed
09-23-2014, 09:25 AM
Awesome. I won't be home for about 6 hours however try Contacting Ozzyodd throughout the day.

Psynful
09-23-2014, 10:27 AM
I am leaning towards joining your guild. I noticed your presence on Tahyang. And my first night on this server last night, I had one of your members toss me an invite. I decline for the moment. My goal is to get my second character slot moved over from Tahyang tonight and onto this server and have its properties established by midnight. After that, I will most likely seek out your guild. I live in central time. It is 12:21 pm here right now. I am actually in my office at work now. I work Mon-Thurs till 4:30 and on Fri I am off at noon and all weekends off. I typically am able to get in game at around 7 or 8 pm central time during the week. I love the PvP and crafting. Still sorting out what I will concentrate on as far as crafting. Anyways, just and introduction.

Spoonfed
09-23-2014, 10:30 AM
Im Central and at the office as well. We are mostly based in the Lacton area Housing right up against the Specialty Work benches if you want to setup near us.

Psynful
09-23-2014, 10:51 AM
Cool! I will be spotting that place for my secondary character then maybe. Depending on what the area looks like next to my main tonight. My main is in Dewstone right between the construction site and the beach.

Spoonfed
09-24-2014, 08:10 AM
We are having a ton of fun. Helping every one help everyone else. Our Guild Leader is still below 20 because he keeps organizing getting the trade quests done.

Psynful
09-24-2014, 08:15 AM
Update: I was successful in getting my secondary characters land all set up last night. Tonight, I will be logging back into Tahyang in order to liquidate my assets there and turn it into apex.

Side note: How much do you guys think an 8x8 scarecrow plot literally right up the hill from the construction site and all its ore in dewstone is worth? Going to try and sell that plot on Tahyang tonight as well.

Spoonfed
09-24-2014, 08:24 AM
What is this liquidating for apex, and how do you plan to get it here?

Psynful
09-24-2014, 08:37 AM
Basically, I will auction all my holdings for gold. I have a ton of crafting material in two character bags and vaults as well as a scarecrow plot. Then I will use the gold to buy apex off the auction house, then once I apply the apex to my account, the credits will be account wide and I will then be able to use those credits on the new server. Someone else mentioned doing it and it's a genius idea really. I have no use for anything left on Tahyang anymore, might as well get what I can out of it.

Psynful
09-24-2014, 08:44 AM
I am going to get every last copper coin I can from them. I will leave them on Tahyang cold, naked, homeless, and starving. rofl.

Spoonfed
09-24-2014, 08:49 AM
OMG! I cannot believe I didn't think of this!

Sharasapasta
09-24-2014, 08:51 AM
Yah, I was sick of queues, so I'm in the process of doing it. figured I could pass on the knowledge to help people get reestablished. But you guys are on the west, so I will see you on the high seas, if I haven't allready ^-^

Psynful
09-24-2014, 08:53 AM
Yah, I was sick of queues, so I'm in the process of doing it. figured I could pass on the knowledge to help people get reestablished. But you guys are on the west, so I will see you on the high seas, if I haven't allready ^-^

^^^^ Yup, credit goes to this person here.

Edit: and credit to Respen. I think I saw him post first about it.

Spoonfed
09-25-2014, 09:38 AM
WEll, guys we are making good progress. Hit us up ingame!

Psynful
09-26-2014, 06:17 AM
I hit yall up in game brah. lol. Just finished filling out the app on the website as well. See you guys in game later tonight!

Spoonfed
09-26-2014, 07:46 AM
Awesome. Glad to have you!

Spoonfed
09-29-2014, 01:06 AM
Growing and progressing daily! Still looking for all types of players. Come and join us!

Jaeros
10-01-2014, 08:59 AM
Applied! Can't wait to hopefully join you all in game soon!

Spoonfed
10-01-2014, 05:37 PM
Applied! Can't wait to hopefully join you all in game soon!

INgame name?

Spoonfed
10-02-2014, 10:13 AM
Still Recruiting. Trade Runs for furthering the Guild most days. Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqVRBdAUcG0

Jaeros
10-02-2014, 10:51 AM
INgame name?

Ingame name is Jaeros