PDA

View Full Version : Starting Guild (East)

Genavelle
09-22-2014, 12:09 PM
Hi everybody! I'm a firran on the Ezi server named Arazella and me and my friend are looking to start a new guild. Our guild is going to be called The Siren's Call.

So our guild is going to be starting off on the East side, and our goal is to become pirates later on in the game. Once we get set up, I'll try to create a website and find some form of voice communication program for us to use. Right now there's not much I can tell you since we're just starting out, but if you're interested in becoming a pirate with us and helping us create a fierce pirate guild, feel free to talk to me in-game =D

SomethingFire
09-23-2014, 05:54 AM
*Approved by Paxx*

Aloretec
10-03-2014, 09:13 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but once you become pirate it doesn't matter if you started east or west or does the language barrier still exist?

Kyoko
10-03-2014, 09:21 AM
For faction purposes, you are in the "pirate" faction. :x

You can still chat with members of your former faction though, but you can't whisper them anymore. :c

Aloretec
10-04-2014, 01:17 PM
No I meant how languages you don't speak turn up as gibberish. So if a cat person wants to talk to a human and they're both pirates can it be read?

Retrosmex
10-05-2014, 10:19 AM
Well I'm only level 16 as a Harani, and I don't really know much about pirates. Is there a bounty on your head if you keep stealing goods? I just don't want to end up being in front of a bunch of OP character's that could use me as a chew toy.
; A ; No chew toy, nu uh. -shakes head-
* My build is Ranger by the way. Shadowplay, Vitalism, Archery *
But yeah, if it looks good in the long run, I wouldn't mind joining! What did you have in mind for communication? Teamspeak? RaidCall?