PDA

View Full Version : (NA-Ezi-West/Pirate) LFG: Primeval, Plunder and killing abound! -Xpost-

LokiTricksterGod
09-22-2014, 12:15 PM
Hey, I am looking for a pirate guild on the NA server Ezi. I am currently on west (Elf) but working on my infamy points currently, should be pirate soon enough. If you are a west guild working on piracy as well, then hit me up.

Looking for a tight-knit group of people who use voice comms and group raiding via small/single ship fleet.

Data about my play:
Timezone - CST (GMT-7)
Play hours - Monday through Friday(10PM-4AM), Sat(All Day), Sun(Varies)
PvP experience - WoW Arena, Guild Wars, League of Legends, the list goes on.

so yeah, hit me up so we can keep in communication once I hit pirate status.

Nodoze
09-22-2014, 05:32 PM
You may have already seen this thread of some others who are in the same boat as you (pun intended):

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?63390-Starting-Guild-%28East%29

Maybe you can get in on the ground floor and be a founding member of their guild...

At this point I don't see myself being a Pirate but wish you all best of luck.

Klown King
09-23-2014, 08:00 AM
Row, row, row your boat quickly out to sea. Pillaging, plundering, all around murdering a Pirate's life for me.

Shaquisha
09-23-2014, 09:18 AM
You might be a good fit for <Purple Drank>, though the weekday play time may not be ideal. You can hit me up in game, same name as forum name.

Maelstrom Miles
09-23-2014, 09:24 AM
<Maelstrom> sounds like where you want to be. We pvp consistently, we have prime real-estate on Freedrich, we have clippers and within 2 weeks will have a galleon in service. Hit me up in game or here and lets go make some pirate cash.