PDA

View Full Version : Land Availability

Zafu
09-22-2014, 12:23 PM
I am considering bringing a few friends and starting on this server out of frustration from lack of any land on other servers. Will I have the same problem here if it takes me a few days or so to get enough gilda ?

Any other impressions of the server would be great. Does it feel populated, especially in pvp zones?

Thanks so much

shens
09-22-2014, 01:09 PM
Last night, all of the later zones were still completely barren. You wont see much past the level 20 areas at the moment.

Going into the 30+ zones there is land as far as the eye can see. Most of the mining areas had absolutely nobody last night around 8PM PST.

I feel like most of the server's population are F2P or not interested in the housing market quite yet.

Solis Headlands had tons of free space when I logged off last night.

Or maybe the East is just void of players compared to the West.

Zafu
09-22-2014, 01:15 PM
Thank you. So the most important follow-up question, is how this server will be in terms of population and fun to play on when we are past level 30 and wanting to pvp.

Spoonfed
09-22-2014, 01:31 PM
Well if you want. Get yourselves toons on the West. Join Archon. We help you help us expand our housing district. Profit! :P

Dahk72
09-22-2014, 02:16 PM
Greets , about to pickup the starter pack and hopefully drag a friend or two with me and being on here later tonight. Decent chance of still getting a land plot possibly in PVE section ? Although PVP is fine also as I enjoy PVP a lot too. We are probably going to roll East faction , curious if patrons get in fairly quickly also ?

shens
09-22-2014, 02:56 PM
If you roll East, there is plenty of land to be had. I haven't explored much past the East continent on this server, but there were land spots completely wide open last night. I was shocked to see Solis with big open spots. They are probably filled by now, but that is a good sign for land availability in the later 20s and on.

Zafu
09-22-2014, 03:19 PM
Aren't you guys concerned by population at all? It would suck if we get to end game to find too few people.

Dahk72
09-22-2014, 04:03 PM
Honestly I'll take a lower pop server with people who recognize each other after going through the hell of Kyrios that I did.

Respen
09-22-2014, 09:11 PM
Agree with Dahk, It's a full population, they are just advancing more slowly because most are new to the game. It's a good change from Salph too for sure.

Pentalic
09-22-2014, 09:26 PM
I agree with the above as well. Coming from Ollo, I'd rather have a smallish number of active players that know each other (or know the "usuals") than a ton of nobodies.
Only thing I'm concerned about is lack of interest to form specialty guilds.

About land, East currently about 40% taken so far. You won't find anything in prime trade locations because those are the first to go, but I myself managed a nice quiet spot, pretty baren, in a level 20 area.

Suzunomiya
09-23-2014, 02:18 AM
There is still quite an amount of land in the west as well, i would say it is quite a change of pace from the populated servers.

Isin Dule
09-24-2014, 07:00 PM
how is the land in the east?

Rakkan
09-25-2014, 03:50 AM
how is the land in the east?

It's there. I literally walked up to the spot I wanted on my old server and set down my farm. I'm guessing land is still readily available.

Deilax
09-25-2014, 08:44 AM
There is lots of land to be had and I would second that most players are F2P, even I'm only getting my patron status today.

Warhead42
09-25-2014, 10:28 AM
I started on Salphira and it's so packed you can't even move around without bumping into other people. Much happier on this server. I was able to take it easy and still get my 16x16 at the Mahadevi pumpkin patch and a thatched farmhouse in a nice temperate spot. Still tons of land available all over the place as well.

Chynawhite
09-25-2014, 11:48 AM
Hello Spoonfed,

I am looking for a Guild and Land but will need to start a character from the beginning on the West. Just paid for Patron, 3 Hours ago and the Server is down until 3:00 EST.

I know I can quickly level (am old WoW player, many years, pretty good at power leveling) and promise you that I would be a VERY positive asset to your Guild. Assisting with Trade Routes, Building Houses, Pirate Activities (you decide whether offense or defense on that one)

I have some great ideas regarding cooperative profit sharing enterprises regarding ALL TRADES and SKILL in the game.

Please email me or I will try to contact you in game.

Thanks Again,

Chyna