PDA

View Full Version : Enla RP

Charles
09-22-2014, 02:42 PM
Hello All,
I've been marooned to the Enla server, and I've no idea if it is in NA or not. I'm unable to connect or queue to other servers, which is odd.
My point? There have been a few looking for RP there, so I'm officially starting the idea off.

My main on Enla is called Bloodfin, a Harani sorcerer. I'm still a newb to the game, so I still don't have all the answers. Yet, I'm here to bring the Enla RP community under a focused group. We can meet and greet and decide what to do next. We need to consider which towns we will most likely be gathering at, and various other issues to discuss among all of us. We will also need an rp channel in case we don't gather within the same guild.

As far as guild ideas, I'm hoping to find or create a desert clan guild, such as we see in game from time to time.

~Thank you for your time, Bloodfin. (Contact in game, whisper or mail.)

davis1228
09-22-2014, 03:48 PM
Enla IS an american server.

Wardrobe
09-23-2014, 04:51 AM
I can't help you much regarding Eastern RP, but I can say that I am looking for RP on the Western side. You've already got some great ideas going there with setting up channels and home bases. I myself had been considering setting up an Enjin account to allow for some forum RP to start flowing and to see if there were any more out there willing to seek out RP from either side.

Charles
09-23-2014, 03:53 PM
I can't help you much regarding Eastern RP, but I can say that I am looking for RP on the Western side. You've already got some great ideas going there with setting up channels and home bases. I myself had been considering setting up an Enjin account to allow for some forum RP to start flowing and to see if there were any more out there willing to seek out RP from either side.

Wardrobe, that sounds like a great idea. Thanks for the effort.

Currently I am working on getting a role play guild set up. Bloodfin, me, is working with Roena discussing the name and type of guild. Jretta is also willing to sign on.

Roena is favoring a gang/pirate guild, yet we are still discussing details.

Please contact Bloodfin or Roena in game concerning 'Solis Corsairs', a name we've currently chosen but still may change.