PDA

View Full Version : New To Server! Switched

LightzOut
09-22-2014, 03:23 PM
Hello! i just rolled on this server due to high que times -_- currently playing East if anyone wants to level up with me ill be glad to Party with you! pst me!

Char - Fearz - StoneArrow Class

and yes im going make this my main server! Cheers!

Dahk72
09-22-2014, 05:25 PM
I just restarted here also. My founder account all jacked up with status etc so in the works of getting a refund. Just made a new account , bought starter pack and it worked instantly.

Went through the hell of Kyrios , had a great and friendly guild was the reason I tried it until today , but I'm a working adult with a family and just can't do the queue time there.

I'm actually looking forward to starting over here , going to occasionally actually watch the in game movie , chat it up in faction and enjoy the experience. Hoping to bring a few friends with me.

Rolling East side , as all about being the underdog lesser pop side too.

Not 100% decided on class as will be making later tonight , but looking forward to a lower pop server actually , in the years past I liked actually knowing the folks on the server I played on.

Spoonfed
09-22-2014, 06:21 PM
Archon is recruiting mature players 25+ (and/or have the maturity of somebody 25+) looking for a small/medium guild.

We're mainly farmers, traders and crafters but will be running everything PvE and PvP.

Our core leadership played through Alpha and Beta and we are looking for members who want to be part of a small/medium guild that will make alliances and help all members succeed.

We have an active TS server.

Contacts: Vidlar, Arcos, Ozzyodd, Spoonfed

LightzOut
09-22-2014, 07:03 PM
I Started Guild. <ThunderCats> PvX [EAST] Fraction. For anyone that wants to join and have a good time shoot me a whisper for an invite! This will be a Friendly guild!!! alsoi will push for Endgame once the time has come!

It Will be a Mature Guild so :

!No Racism
!No Trolling
!No Fighting Among Eachother
or you will get kicked!

Lionhardt
09-22-2014, 10:23 PM
Welcome to the server! My girlfriend and I just switched today. We had level 48's in Tahyang but due to lack of land and the god awful failure of the west faction there... we felt the need to restart. I haven't regretted it since and neither has she.

Spoonfed
09-23-2014, 12:31 AM
Welcome to the server! My girlfriend and I just switched today. We had level 48's in Tahyang but due to lack of land and the god awful failure of the west faction there... we felt the need to restart. I haven't regretted it since and neither has she.

Oh I know, I was on Tahyang too. The East players werent particularily good, I routinely killed characters serveral levels higher than myself. But I couldn't match the sheer volume of force. And noone was ever willing to put their money where their mouth is.

I am a little concerned about the Eastern Population levels here though. I need more enemies. Or heaven forbid I look for fights at home. :P

Psynful
09-23-2014, 08:27 AM
Same here, just left Tahyang. Welcome! Time to own this brand spanking new server eh! Whoo hoo!!

Lionhardt
09-23-2014, 09:34 AM
Glad to see two other people here from Tahyang. Don't worry Spoon, we're on the East. I will say the Harani are quite populated that I've noticed. However, Firran are a bit on the missing side. We'll see how things go. After all, the server is yet to be character locked.

Spoonfed
09-23-2014, 09:39 AM
My whole guild came from Tahyang.

Dahk72
09-23-2014, 02:45 PM
Spoon wish the best of luck to you , if I had rolled West I'd definitely be looking up your guild. As it is still nice to see friendly folk on both sides.

Will take some catching up to do , but seems the reroll over here is worth the effort.

Spoonfed
09-23-2014, 02:59 PM
I am a friendly sort. But you know, my character, when he see's red... He tends to talk with his bow.

Raviede
09-23-2014, 03:29 PM
Hey hey! Me (Wesley) and my friend Immunity switched over from Tahyang as well. We both rolled west faction thinking it would be the underdog like it was on Tahyang but...well I guess we didn't predict that one very well. Either way, we're here now and loving it!

DirEnGrey
09-23-2014, 08:55 PM
Yeah i came from Tahyang as well. So far I like the server

Lionhardt
09-23-2014, 11:41 PM
Sounds like all of Tahyang jumped ship and came on over. Can't blame the people on the west side for doing that.

Spoonfed
09-24-2014, 01:51 PM
Tahyang Pride!!!...???

Lionhardt
09-26-2014, 07:25 AM
Tahyang Pride!!!...???

Hellz yea! Except, it sounds like all the Tahyang people are on the west side. My girlfriend and I will bring the good parts of Tahyang to the east I guess... and continue the fight against the western Tahyang on here.

We did start on the west on Tahyang though but someone *looks at the woman* wanted to be Asians.

Spoonfed
09-26-2014, 08:41 AM
Just as long as you leave Oran'Thul at home.

Lionhardt
09-26-2014, 09:10 AM
Ain't that the truth...