PDA

View Full Version : Rising bot activity, Guild supported Bot activity and just wasted farmland.

Helldrone
09-22-2014, 04:22 PM
Seemingly i've been wandering around now and found pointless small farms in zones where mediums can be placed, For example Falcorth plains there's a zone where there's tons of free small farm slots to be taken, but seemingly some don't get the hint.

Just saying i found a player named Rhayne going around, jerkish and farming like a bot, So it would seem like the guild [Midgard] is activly aiding botting players and taking land for pointless reason, i'd really like to demand some kinda justice but i'll guess i'll be bombed hard soon because of this find.

I've seen several of other of occurances of bots within the guild just getting stuck around farm plots and walls in questing spots, this is just one of them that i've had the luxury of catching.

And for the love of god, please don't waste farmland on the medium zones, there's littarly a whole zone with tons of farm spots up north of Falcorth Plains, look at the screenshot, go place yer small farms here and give us others some space to thrive in this server, don't be greedy. these kinda things should be taken action against, as it's waisting everyone time.

Just saying up north of Falcorth Plains on Kyprosa is plentiful of small farm space, go waste spaces there an farm galore there, DONT WASTE PRECIOUS MEDIUM SIZES FOR YER OWN GREED, YA NIB

Nothingtoseehere
09-22-2014, 05:33 PM
What is the first pic suppose to prove?

Blazing
09-22-2014, 10:03 PM
Pics arent really helping what so ever to prove anyone guilty of anything ,its a picture, if you show a video of someone repeating automatic actions.. Maaaaybe it would prove something

Helldrone
09-22-2014, 10:05 PM
What is the first pic suppose to prove?

Just a bot in it's natural unreponsive, jerky habitat, picture was merely to show you the person, i mean, for all i know they can just shut it off and act all innocent, like i said, i'd love to demand some kinda justice here but with trion's response time of things, it's probably never going to happen, i'm just trying to help clear up server slots, farm slots from scumbags like these who just take it and waste it majorly.

I thought a person like yourself would be happy for someone trying to be a slight vigiliante about the servers curreny occupants as once more, trion's anwsers haven't been really the best of late.

Helldrone
09-22-2014, 10:09 PM
Pics arent really helping what so ever to prove anyone guilty of anything ,its a picture, if you show a video of someone repeating automatic actions.. Maaaaybe it would prove something

I know one thing, there are the brainless bots and there's the careful bots who is actully nearby to check while doing theire chores, i mean destiny is out, why not flick archage on a little bot action while playing a bit of destiny, that's my theory, not a soild one, but hell, shoot down the idea for all i care, Seems like everyone keeps complaining about sever queue and now they want solid proof, go ahead.

Limka
09-23-2014, 01:32 AM
Seemingly i've been wandering around now and found pointless small farms in zones where mediums can be placed, For example Falcorth plains there's a zone where there's tons of free small farm slots to be taken, but seemingly some don't get the hint.

Just saying i found a player named Rhayne going around, jerkish and farming like a bot, So it would seem like the guild [Midgard] is activly aiding botting players and taking land for pointless reason, i'd really like to demand some kinda justice but i'll guess i'll be bombed hard soon because of this find.

I've seen several of other of occurances of bots within the guild just getting stuck around farm plots and walls in questing spots, this is just one of them that i've had the luxury of catching.

And for the love of god, please don't waste farmland on the medium zones, there's littarly a whole zone with tons of farm spots up north of Falcorth Plains, look at the screenshot, go place yer small farms here and give us others some space to thrive in this server, don't be greedy. these kinda things should be taken action against, as it's waisting everyone time.

Just saying up north of Falcorth Plains on Kyprosa is plentiful of small farm space, go waste spaces there an farm galore there, DONT WASTE PRECIOUS MEDIUM SIZES FOR YER OWN GREED, YA NIB

You know the forum rules?

Naming/Accusing/Calling out: Do not name specific individuals and accuse them of wrongdoing.Also do not call out specific individuals (including members of the Development Team).
http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?7116-Official-ArcheAge-Forum-Rules

Spera
09-23-2014, 02:02 AM
I only see here a little kid, that cry: he dont get a farmland, and then he cry: other can farm better then me.
pls delet this thread, for not acception the rules...

And we have Talking Bots? +100 Points for Gryffindor xD

p.s. go away lead from IkodIkod, go again in the Jail for more then 1h. and pls... lern to read the rules ;)

Lederlappen
09-23-2014, 02:25 AM
LOL seriously? Rhayne a bot? She won't like that you call her a bot and I for one can guarantee she is no bot (wisper her and see if you don't believe me, I could not care less).

Gave me a good laugh, thanks mate

Vynnessia
09-23-2014, 02:36 AM
LOL, rly?

Rhayne is in my family ... and she is simple our farmlady ... she is acting like a bot, because of what? going from plant to plant and pick them up?

sry, but this is ridiculous!

Fenrisar
09-23-2014, 03:44 AM
hehe, hello once again.. it was you with flowers ^)

Skulkesyk
09-23-2014, 03:48 AM
hehe, hello once again.. it was you with flowers ^)

say what now? :P what flowers?

Fenrisar
09-23-2014, 03:53 AM
it was to helldrone.. we are meet today.. and he said i look like a bot, but i'm answered to him and he said flowers for non-bot :D

Skulkesyk
09-23-2014, 04:09 AM
it was to helldrone.. we are meet today.. and he said i look like a bot, but i'm answered to him and he said flowers for non-bot :D

ahh, such a nice guy :P

Myricaria
09-23-2014, 04:31 AM
Hello there,

Rhayne from Midgard is talking here!
Thank you for that joke, I just wake up right now and all my friends told me what's going on here. This is really amusing.
You can accuse me of being a bot as often as you wish to. But when Trion check me they will say you that you're wrong because I AM NOT A BOT. I'm just the farmlady of our family. Sadly you cut the chat from the screenshot. If you hadn't all would see that you wrote in and complain about us wasting farmland. Seriously I don't wanted to start a discussion about that. Nothing I would have said would have calmed you. So I decided to ignore you. I know that's not very polite but the way I chose.

Greetings
Rhayne

Renera
09-23-2014, 06:04 AM

Uhm... it's not your problem what other people do or don't do with their farmland or where they place their scarecrows. They were faster then you and they PAY every week for their spot of land. So it's their business if they decide to plant a few flowers, cows or NOTHING on their farm ;)
I've got also 4 small and 4 big scarecrows next to each other to reserve my spot of land near my house. Since I'm not a farming-girl they are just empty. But I still pay for them every week... and it's pretty expensive to own so many spots + a few houses :p

Helldrone
09-23-2014, 11:22 AM
Woah, i wake up from a long chemo treatment and i'm being bombed quickly, uh, Crying, Slightly yes, i will not deny that fact but for the love of god, please place yer farms in a more orderly fashion instead of hogging up space that could fill 3 more smaller farms for others or atleast many more 16x16, don't care if they where there first, it's a class A ♥♥♥♥♥♥bag move.

And for the botting, i suspected her to be a bot... due note this is not insults i'm throwing at person, only at the acted behavior that most bots do, Janky movments, taking years to register ground planting, not even talking when spoken too (but that ain't really anything to pull as most are just anti-social) But if i where to record the moment, you'd immidently understand with the behavior i'm on about.

All i'm doing is trying to flush out some bots, but all i see now is mass protection, but i'm glad that the owner came to speak for herself atleast instead of being bombed by children.

And as you said Rhayne, you didn't even bother trying to speak, ignoring someone is just gonna make things worse, just saying beside, i only got upset about the farmland placment, just a issue with myself, the botting suspicioun only came right after you where just jerkly movingly around, i've might been horrible wrong so i'm terribly sorry, i'm just trying to make some awareness that's happening around the server as little action is being taken as it is.

Nothingtoseehere
09-23-2014, 03:21 PM
Woah, i wake up from a long chemo treatment and i'm being bombed quickly, uh, Crying, Slightly yes, i will not deny that fact but for the love of god, please place yer farms in a more orderly fashion instead of hogging up space that could fill 3 more smaller farms for others or atleast many more 16x16, don't care if they where there first, it's a class A ♥♥♥♥♥♥bag move.

And for the botting, i suspected her to be a bot... due note this is not insults i'm throwing at person, only at the acted behavior that most bots do, Janky movments, taking years to register ground planting, not even talking when spoken too (but that ain't really anything to pull as most are just anti-social) But if i where to record the moment, you'd immidently understand with the behavior i'm on about.

All i'm doing is trying to flush out some bots, but all i see now is mass protection, but i'm glad that the owner came to speak for herself atleast instead of being bombed by children.

And as you said Rhayne, you didn't even bother trying to speak, ignoring someone is just gonna make things worse, just saying beside, i only got upset about the farmland placment, just a issue with myself, the botting suspicioun only came right after you where just jerkly movingly around, i've might been horrible wrong so i'm terribly sorry, i'm just trying to make some awareness that's happening around the server as little action is being taken as it is.

Have u ever considered they are placed that way as placeholders for a larger house for example?
Seems to me ur going abit overboard with ur bothunting. Not worth the labor tbh.

Dont get me wrong i get what you are trying to accomplish, but i dont think this is the way to go about it. Naming and shaming on the forum will only get you in trouble.

Helldrone
09-23-2014, 03:34 PM
I can handle a little trouble i can handle, i don't mind having others getting angry at me, but if things spiral out of control i'll back off, but of course, it did cross my mind for placeholders, but for crying out loud, Try to look around, everything around is placed in positions that could make 3-5 more slots if you just neatly placeed it, instead one plot can cover 6 slots.

I know of some really kind "Landlords" out there and have respectfully placed theire plots neatly to make room for others, but just placing to catch as much land as humanly possible just deserves to be barraded down or in a sense hunted down.

I want to community to improve but it's filled with fokes with spoons stuffed in theire mouth or just plain and simple ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥s, excuse the language but it's a true.

I'm not angry over the loss of not having a spot, that's something i can deal with in the future once i get me hands some shiny coins, I'm just so bothered about the fact that things can be done in a better way and only way to make change happen is letting others aware of it.

But in the future, i'll be a little more careful with who look at, seemingly everyone resort to ignoring instead of saying a hearty hello, hellos will get flowers.

But for now, I bid you all goodnight, I need to rest for my next treatment, you all pluuuunder well and farm safe away from the automatronics who wanders the server.