PDA

View Full Version : No Tail = No Jail

GBreakdown
09-22-2014, 08:22 PM
I couldn't help but notice all the Firran hate when it comes to trials lol. Just wanted to know what brought this on? xD Is it because there's soooooo many of them running around?

molly
09-22-2014, 09:28 PM
who can love firran really? what with their photoshopped on faces and their plastic corn rows.

GBreakdown
09-22-2014, 09:48 PM
who can love firran really? what with their photoshopped on faces and their plastic corn rows.

Lol well I guess there are a lot of people that love them considering thats mostly what I run in to xD I probably see about 20 Firran before I see another Harani

BadLeRo
09-22-2014, 10:08 PM
The only good Firran is a jailed Firran.

GBreakdown
09-23-2014, 01:01 AM
The only good Firran is a jailed Firran.

Lol'd
Anyway is there a actual courthouse where these trials are held? I see the trial chat, but was wondering if I could actually watch the trial go down

Leiloni
09-23-2014, 08:49 AM
Yes there is a courthouse but I forget offhand where it is. You get ported there if you're a Jury member or the Defendent but they have seats you can just walk in and sit down if you want to watch. I don't know why but I have so much fun being on the Jury.

As for the Firran hate, I don't understand it. ;( Firran master race! You Harani are merely boring humans and you all look alike. You're just jelly we're so awesome.

bwuki
09-23-2014, 09:00 AM
I was a firran in the early days of haranyan history! But one day whilst I was fighting the oranthulz I had a spell cast upon me by Harley. At first I thought it would kill me in an instant... So I used my cat like reflexes to jump on her (oh baby) and shield bash her in the face. I swung at her with my delphinad sword in a very precise strike. She had fallen to the ground and I stood in victory. I went home with my harem, consisting of the fair maidens: Ashai, Caychie, Revoca, Azhurel, and Sousaucin. As I awoke of my night of harem cuddles, I had noticed that my fur was gone! So was my tail! I had been transformed. Harley ( rip in pieces) may have thought she got me good, but I had really been spared. I was set free from the jail system when they discovered her mangled body, and ruled that harani shall be superior!

TLDR: Kriptini I'm getting better at RP

Kimsemus
09-23-2014, 09:11 AM
Keep your hands to yourself, sneakthief.

Lord Snippers the Third
09-23-2014, 09:12 AM
xDDDDDD

cuz its funny, rite?

xDD

Agk
09-23-2014, 09:17 AM
ExxxXXX DEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

♥♥♥♥ing get shot you dumb ♥♥♥♥

Kriptini
09-24-2014, 02:41 AM
I like Firrans! All Firran girls mail pics to me or kik me at boxxyfan69

I was a firran in the early days of haranyan history! But one day whilst I was fighting the oranthulz I had a spell cast upon me by Harley. At first I thought it would kill me in an instant... So I used my cat like reflexes to jump on her (oh baby) and shield bash her in the face. I swung at her with my delphinad sword in a very precise strike. She had fallen to the ground and I stood in victory. I went home with my harem, consisting of the fair maidens: Ashai, Caychie, Revoca, Azhurel, and Sousaucin. As I awoke of my night of harem cuddles, I had noticed that my fur was gone! So was my tail! I had been transformed. Harley ( rip in pieces) may have thought she got me good, but I had really been spared. I was set free from the jail system when they discovered her mangled body, and ruled that harani shall be superior!

TLDR: Kriptini I'm getting better at RP

I hate you so much. q_q

Lokept
09-28-2014, 07:39 PM
meow.... meow defense does not work anymore meow

forkbomb
09-28-2014, 09:50 PM
yiff in hell

Gestahl VonSchlichten
09-29-2014, 07:39 AM
As the unpaid and disbarred Public Defender of the courts I can explain this to you OP.

The Firran people's anti-social behavior leads them to lives of crime not because of thrill or profit, but survival.

As many of the Harani have developed advanced societies, the Firran are living in Hide tents. As such the lesser civilized barbarian must be properly educated within our reform system to fully understand our laws and ways.

The James Cat laws of the previous few decades have set up a segregated society with the educated and affluent Harani at the top and the tribal Firran at the bottom. There have been many attempts to strike down these laws, namely Torek v. The People. This landmark case is where the precedent of Tail = Jail was set. Lawyers are merely meeting a precedent to help speed of trial cases in our already bogged down system.

tldr: furry