PDA

View Full Version : Ezi RPers/RP Events?

Kleptokatt
09-22-2014, 09:15 PM
The forum's young, so it'll take a wee bit for me to get any actual feedback on this, but...

Do we have many roleplayers here, veteran or RPcurious? And would there be any interest in roleplay-oriented events? I don't mind writing some basic stuff up, if there're enough folks to support it.

And if you don't feel comfortable making it public that you're into the arr pee, feel free to shoot me a tell or PM. ^.^

Nodoze
09-23-2014, 04:20 AM
I might be interested though haven't totally gotten my mind around being a cat person and how to roleplay that. After seeing some of the story line of the Firran I don't quite understand how they are allies with the Harani but so far I have only played till about level 20 so maybe things get better between the two races later in the Firran story line...

Bats
09-23-2014, 10:01 AM
I like RPing. I always do RP a little in every game I play, but I never seem to meet anyone else who likes to RP.
I'm an Elf.

Kleptokatt
09-24-2014, 01:43 PM
I tend not to find many fellow RPers either, Bats. I just figured I'd ask.

As for Firrans... Maybe watch every episode of Thundercats ever?

klaern
09-24-2014, 02:55 PM
I'm interested in RP in AA, but still just learning the mechanics of the game and leveling up like most others. It seems Tahyang is the unofficial RP server for NA though (archeageroleplay.com), so Ezi might be slim on RPers.

For now I'm going to chill on Ezi, but might start a new character over on Tahyang once queues ease up (and/or transfer if that ever becomes available). If Ezi develops an RP community, I'd be game for helping build that up though, and I have 2 others with me, we're all Harani (East) so far.

Bats
09-24-2014, 03:01 PM
I'm interested in RP in AA, but still just learning the mechanics of the game and leveling up like most others. It seems Tahyang is the unofficial RP server for NA though (archeageroleplay.com), so Ezi might be slim on RPers.

For now I'm going to chill on Ezi, but might start a new character over on Tahyang once queues ease up (and/or transfer if that ever becomes available). If Ezi develops an RP community, I'd be game for helping build that up though, and I have 2 others with me, we're all Harani (East) so far.

I think that everyone was more worried with getting in the game than coordinating which was going to be a RP server.
"Archeageroleplay.com" is, more than likely, a group of players trying to do what we are doing here in this post, except they paid for a website. :P

EDIT:
They do have 164 players between 2 servers, most of which are lvl 0, 1, or 9000. (if you look at their member's list)

klaern
09-24-2014, 03:08 PM
I think that everyone was more worried with getting in the game than coordinating which was going to be a RP server.
"Archeageroleplay.com" is, more than likely, a group of players trying to do what we are doing here in this post, except they paid for a website. :P

EDIT:
They do have 164 players between 2 servers, most of which are lvl 0, 1, or 9000. (if you look at their member's list)
They seem fairly well organized already, and if the whole RP community were to congregate on one server, that'd be far more fun. From my experience the RP community tends to be small groups and gets overshadowed (and often times rudely interrupted) by the greater population.

If Ezi has enough interested people though, it could be fun, but I'm going to keep an eye on Tahyang and archeageforum.com. I really like the idea of a larger concentrated RP population.

For now I'm going to worry about learning how to play AA better though, I feel like a complete nub (and love it) right now.

StrifeRift
09-26-2014, 12:38 PM
I'm no hardcore RPer by any means but I do still love and appreciate RP and RPers and would love to see some events. It is a roleplaying game after all. I was originally intending to join Tahyang during launch but the queues were far too long so I waited until new servers were opened up, which is why I play on Ezi.

Yiko
09-26-2014, 01:00 PM
<Purple Drank> are hardcore roleplayers.

NYS
09-26-2014, 08:34 PM
I too am looking for Roleplayers in Ezi, until we have the option to move our characters over to Tahyang. As is the case with many others, I was forced to create my characters on Ezi due to the traffic on Tahyang.

Perhaps we could form a temporary "guild" of RPers in Ezi, at least until we can move to Tahyang? At least then we would know everyone's character names, and have more opportunities to interact. Currently I have no experience creating guilds in ArcheAge (yet), but I will be glad to try my hand at forming it if need be! My characters' names are "Naelyris" [Nuian] and "Misra" [Harani]. If anyone is interested in this idea, message me here or in-game.

I look forward to immersing myself in the ArcheAge universe with you all! :)

Hadin
09-27-2014, 07:23 PM
I too am looking for Roleplayers in Ezi, until we have the option to move our characters over to Tahyang. As is the case with many others, I was forced to create my characters on Ezi due to the traffic on Tahyang.

Perhaps we could form a temporary "guild" of RPers in Ezi, at least until we can move to Tahyang? At least then we would know everyone's character names, and have more opportunities to interact. Currently I have no experience creating guilds in ArcheAge (yet), but I will be glad to try my hand at forming it if need be! My characters' names are "Naelyris" [Nuian] and "Misra" [Harani]. If anyone is interested in this idea, message me here or in-game.

I look forward to immersing myself in the ArcheAge universe with you all! :)

Is Tahyang a popular server for roleplayers?