PDA

View Full Version : Guild Recruitment Spero Empire

Danahan
09-22-2014, 09:54 PM
Recruiting for Spero Empire, mainly a PvP Faction Friendly guild at 210+ members we do have a Galleon and do trade missions daily. Members have Alpha/Beta experience and are willing to assist new comers to the guild. Message Danahan, Estellise or Gaidin for invite.

Have TS3.

Danahan
09-22-2014, 09:57 PM
West Faction Guild.

Telonos
09-23-2014, 08:02 AM
It's rare that you find such a friendly, organized group of folks immediately out of launch with so many helpful members. Spero Empire is good peeps. :)

Paranos
09-23-2014, 08:14 AM
organized group of folks immediately out of launch

I assume it's based on the fact that they had experience in Alpha and knew what pitfalls to avoid as they progress quickly. There's a lot to be set about good leadership, pre-planning and focused goals. Good work guys.

GoGuard18
09-23-2014, 10:48 AM
Danahan, sent you a PM.

Danahan
09-23-2014, 11:18 AM
sorry must have missed it Goguard tried whispering you and unfortunately couldn't find your user name.

Lithendiel
09-23-2014, 12:53 PM
Spero Empire is AMAZEBALLS. I've been in a lot of guilds, and this one, by far, has some of the most talented, compassionate, coolest people I've ever played with.

I'm Cleric Lithendiel, and this is my favorite store...er, guild in the game.

Lithendiel
09-23-2014, 06:26 PM
Kassiopia, Serellys, Telonos and Barathol worked their ♥♥♥♥♥ off to get Grabriella's pack to Austera. They banged it out. Spero Empire is the best guild, hands down.

Galgamore
09-24-2014, 09:38 AM
Gotta say, this really is the best guild I've ever been in, in any MMO. We're super organized, hard working and friendly. Can't go wrong with choosing this guild, guys ;D

GoGuard18
09-25-2014, 05:17 AM
Very active group. Looking forward to getting to know you guys and working togther!

GoGuard18
10-06-2014, 10:25 AM
Thanks for helping me get across the ocean this weekend to turn in my trade quest. Someone took me across whils a couple of our lvl 50's provided security. Great group and glad I joined. Hope to return the favor one day.

vamp702
10-06-2014, 10:30 AM
I eat crayons, the blue ones are for fiber.

KhmerLife
10-20-2014, 10:24 PM
http://imgur.com/YiF30Uz

Fuerte
10-20-2014, 10:47 PM
Recruiting for Spero Empire, mainly a PvP Faction Friendly guild at 210+ members we do have a Galleon and do trade missions daily. Members have Alpha/Beta experience and are willing to assist new comers to the guild. Message Danahan, Estellise or Gaidin for invite.

Have TS3.

So please enlighten us Mr. Danahan about your PvP Faction Friendly guild that is aligned with a pirate guild called Blue Syndicate. Please let us know why you are friendly with the west faction when you are partnered with a pirate guild? Would you kindly explain that to us?

toe nado
10-20-2014, 11:42 PM
So please enlighten us Mr. Danahan about your PvP Faction Friendly guild that is aligned with a pirate guild called Blue Syndicate. Please let us know why you are friendly with the west faction when you are partnered with a pirate guild? Would you kindly explain that to us?

Hello Champion, have you been ignored by enough people in faction chat that you decided to troll us on the forums now too?

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?72525-Multiboxer-is-5-guilds

Managical
10-23-2014, 01:26 AM
Those spero guys are very quick to call someone a troll. Guild is full of heckling imbeciles. See Lithendiel's post full of positivity and happy words thrown disparagingly, total luddite. Entire guild is ran by a fellow known as Tsumori. Guild leader is a delusional ♥♥♥♥ can't tell reality from fiction.

Ennio
10-23-2014, 03:51 AM
I guess once your life has no meaning, you can always troll a recruitment thread.

ArchGaden
10-23-2014, 05:33 AM
Even as an easterner, I've noticed this is a solid guild. Ignore the trolls, talk to the members, and judge for yourself if this is the right guild for you. I expect great things from Spero, including both taking a castle and taking my tradepacks.

Transient
10-23-2014, 08:40 AM

Wow, you're awfully excited about getting a merchant ship. If we got as excited as you over every merchant ship we stole, my doctor would probably have to recommend I quit playing due to heart palpitations.

Congrats on getting ONE of the twenty or so runs going EACH day. How about you save your glory posts when you're capturing 5+ merchant ships every day. Otherwise, it's just a drop in the bucket and Exiled is about the equivalent of that dang fly that's buzzing around my PC right now.

Zanith
10-23-2014, 12:39 PM
Hello, I would like to join your guild. I am new to the game & new to online gaming in general. I really love crafting, gathering & farming, but enjoy some fighting & questing as well. I tried to message a couple of people in game but it did not seem to work. Any suggestions?

AMzo
10-23-2014, 12:49 PM
Well.....

[√] Spero promotes themselves as anti-pirate
[√] Spero is allied with Blue Syndicate
[√] Blue Syndicate is a well known pirate/griefing guild

So even though the guy is trolling, he - does - have a point.

Danahan
10-23-2014, 02:36 PM
Spero had what started out as a non aggression pact with Blue Syndicate, when Ghost and Purge emerged we went one further with a Mutual assistance pact to fight a bigger pirate threat. Spero does not and will not ever help Blue Syndicate pirate as a sanction in fact if our members do pirate it results in a kick. We have been friendly with Blue Syndicate for so long that we moved them to ally status with the condition we will only ever be a shield not a sword. Yes we fight every other pirate guild except Blue Syndicate but in the end loyalty towards them for being with them for so long has allowed this.

Zanith
10-23-2014, 04:20 PM

Have TS3.

How do I join the guild?

giftedcurse
10-23-2014, 06:46 PM
zerg guild,plus they need santas to win

Danahan
10-23-2014, 09:47 PM
just contact one of us Zanith, and yes we are a large guild and for those who say Zerg I can understand you perspective but I can guarantee you that is not the case and if you ever talked to us you would see why.

Jester
10-24-2014, 08:09 PM
Please remember to keep your posts on topic.

Thank you.

Danahan
10-24-2014, 08:11 PM
Thank you Jester much appreciated for that.

Managical
10-24-2014, 11:09 PM
Thank you Jester much appreciated for that.

^ Here we see the leader of Spero consulting with moderators to repress Spero's poor self image as a fraudulent and abusive guild.

Danahan
10-24-2014, 11:20 PM
I can understand everyone will not like us Managical I truly do it will happen. I only ask you know your reasons, we help every guild that needs it and only hit green guilds that pirate or are very closed to diplomacy. No matter what you think of us we know our values and we don't abuse anyone, we defend those that cant defend themselves against the guilds that would hurt them. Like I said hate us its fine but at least know what you hate and why.

Lauro
10-24-2014, 11:31 PM
Does Spero has a website ?

Danahan
10-24-2014, 11:33 PM
we do Lauro but for security reasons I will private message you it.

Malaria
10-25-2014, 04:44 AM
Since I didn't see any, are there any rerequirements for applying? I'm interested in joining you guys.

Estellise
10-25-2014, 06:05 PM
i will message you in-game and let you know

Olrad
10-26-2014, 03:22 AM
Spero had what started out as a non aggression pact with Blue Syndicate, when Ghost and Purge emerged we went one further with a Mutual assistance pact to fight a bigger pirate threat. Spero does not and will not ever help Blue Syndicate pirate as a sanction in fact if our members do pirate it results in a kick. We have been friendly with Blue Syndicate for so long that we moved them to ally status with the condition we will only ever be a shield not a sword. Yes we fight every other pirate guild except Blue Syndicate but in the end loyalty towards them for being with them for so long has allowed this.

Utter ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥.

A Banded Nuia Coalition trade run was attacked by by combined forces of Spero Empire and Blue Syndicate together without provocation, though much to their dismay..

Your alliance is shady. What about that apparently secret pact between the Goonies and Blue Syndicate?

You preach one thing, and I don't doubt you have friendly members, but it certainly seems to me as though that whole alliance is filled with some peculiar secret agendas.

Sidious
10-26-2014, 06:14 AM
Spero is awesome. They dont pirate. If you got jumped, you prob deserved it. Lots of small guilds have declared war on the NTC, many, after one of our diplomats reached out to them looking for peace. Most peace negotiations are met with a response similar to.... "NTC are pirates not my guys. (No Screen shots tho but I've got screens of you pirating)" or the more common, "F yo couch NTC! You're not hot s**t"

Just to let everyone know....Alanzia Latina started a war with us....then disbanded. God declared war on us and fell apart. Ghost started a war with us, and fell apart. Pwnography betrayed us....and fell apart.

But sry to jack ure thread Danahan....Spero guys are awesome! Have so many friends in third guild and and so happy I get to work with them on a daily basis 8D

Kosmicosis
10-30-2014, 08:34 AM
we do Lauro but for security reasons I will private message you it.

Send that to me please, I am Kosmica in game, and I am a part of the guild.

Hoar of Inoch
10-30-2014, 11:31 AM
I have been with Spero for a while now. I must say, its a solid group with a nice mix of players. Not much sensitivity running about. Leadership is organized, friendly and helpful. That in itself right there is hard to find on a game now.

ABlindDriver
03-02-2015, 05:19 PM
Do you guys have any requirements?

NamesAreHard
03-02-2015, 05:43 PM
Wow... Its been a while