PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a good guild

Reemer
09-22-2014, 10:53 PM
My wife and myself are looking for a good guild to join. We have basic questions and are looking for people to hang out with, pve, and generally have fun. Our play times are 6-1am cst and were both 30.

Raf
09-23-2014, 07:04 AM
Sent you a PM, Reemer.

Reemer
09-23-2014, 07:17 AM
What part of Houston you in? Pearland here

Reemer
09-23-2014, 07:36 AM
Can anyone tell me what loyalty tokens are used for?

Raf
09-23-2014, 07:58 AM
Friendswood, actually....Hi neighbor.

Click the marketplace in the lower right hand corner...then go to the Loyalty Tab...you can purchase various items with them. Labor potions, tax certs etc..

Reemer
09-23-2014, 09:33 AM
Oh cool, thankyou

Reemer
09-23-2014, 10:27 AM
I tried planting some stuff to do my first tradepack last night but the public farms wont let me plant the stuff i need. I looked but couldent find any open spots to put my scarecrow. Does anyone know where an empty place is or a way around? pm me please.

Raf
09-23-2014, 11:08 AM
The land starts filling up from the starting areas onward. At this point, you may have to venture further up level to find a spot.
A lot of us started up in the Marianople area, while other guildies ran for Cinderstone and Two Crowns areas.

That said, Tax Day was Monday. So you might check around again as some properties grabbed by speculators are starting to show demolition notices.

Reemer
09-23-2014, 10:49 PM
can you buy/make/place a second small farm?

SilentSagas
09-23-2014, 11:25 PM
I'm in Channelview. Moving to clear lake in the spring.

SilentSagas
09-23-2014, 11:26 PM
You can buy others' placed farms, including your alts. You can't buy or sell small farms.

ArchGaden
09-24-2014, 06:07 AM
Heheh, similar situation here! My wife and I (31/30 age, and 30/29 level) are in the market for a fun guild as well. We're goofballs and often don't know what we're doing...but we'll figure things out. We're on East side... sounds like you're on West, but I don't think you mentioned it. I like all aspects of the game, but my wife generally avoids PvP. We've got a house, a couple small farms, and our donkeys now....but still a couple trade routes shy of getting large farms.

If you're on East, there is still some land in Arcum Iris (Arid zone) for sure, and I've seen open space in other zones as well, but the prettier lower level zones are likely to be almost entirely full now. It will probably keep filling up for a while, but eventually things will stablize and spots will start opening as people fail to pay taxes, move to other servers, move to larger constructions in other zones, ect. I think we've got a good population balance here on Inoch.

You can't sell small farms (have to demolish and trust trade the space). If you sell a large farm, you do not get the design back and there is no other way to get an extra large design. To create a new large design, you'd literally have to buy it from someone or create a disposable alt to work up through that quest chain. Generally nobody sells large farms.

Dueillog
09-24-2014, 07:41 AM
Hi guys,

I'll just leave this here...

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?64997-Fresh-50-Primeval-looking-for-helpful-guild..

Zanderax
09-24-2014, 08:07 AM
I am looking for the same kind of guild on the east side.. Level 24 and Level 20 characters one for crafting, one for adventure already online. Tyberious or Tesala online. Please let me know.

Gelotri
09-24-2014, 08:14 AM
Ranger Corps is currently recruiting. Feel free to check our site out and apply. We are a mature, friendly, and helpful guild. We have several husband/wife and BF/GF members. We enjoy and participate in all aspects of the game so there is something for everyone.

http://rangercorps.guildlaunch.com

Zanderax
09-24-2014, 08:23 AM
Rangers look great, except they are a West Guild.. Looking for east.

Attonbitus
09-24-2014, 01:59 PM
New player here in Houston (Northshore/channelview) - started playing since it was open after head start.

Inoch / West, current lvl 23

Looking for active, friendly, and helpful guild. I'm totally noob to this game, so I'm still learning all the aspects of the game. I'll check out the links posted in the thread but let me know who's recruiting. Thnx!

SilentSagas
09-24-2014, 02:46 PM
Anyone else find the number of Houstonians on this server's forum a little spooky? Lol

Attonbitus
09-24-2014, 03:18 PM
Not a bit.. we should get a local LAN party going.. lol.

C0mrade
09-24-2014, 03:27 PM
Join Legion, all your questions will be answered. We have a mature community & we use teamspeak.

Reemer
09-24-2014, 05:45 PM
Houston represent! i am east tho to answer Arch's question. and EAST family guilds recruiting? Maybe we should get a Houston guild going lol