PDA

View Full Version : Get to know the Inoch community!

Ahriko
09-22-2014, 11:54 PM
Hey guys! I have yet to find a nice thread about the players here. Soo why not make one? ;)

Post whatever like about yourself in any optional detail.

Ill start.

Hm.. well for starters I am 19 years of age. I live in the USA (Colorado to be exact) I'm obviously new here in Archeage but I still am currently playing other games often (such as GW2 and LoL) as well as anything else that comes along. I'm also really looking forward to playing this game all the time when its more easily accessible!

Sasorri
09-23-2014, 12:49 AM
Howdy, Ahriko! Great post idea. :)

I'm Sasorri, 24 years old, mom to one 2 year old. I live in Texas. Yeehaw! I'm new to ArcheAge as well, and have mostly played alone. (Foreveralone.jpg) So far I've only worked on the starter quests and such. Debating if I want to buy into Patron status just yet, hoping for AA to get its bugs worked out first. I'm a stay at home type of lady so I'll be online almost all the time. Hope to see you in game! :)

Paranos
09-23-2014, 07:10 AM
Hook here - I'm a 30something website designer from New York who is new to ArcheAge, but not gaming. I've reached 35 in game and I've just been having fun and getting to know the other guild members. I enjoy new MMOs because it gives you the ability to hang out with new people, watch each other hit mini-milestones and enjoy myself once the work is done.

All work and no play makes Hook a dull boy.

2g to the first person who gets that reference! ;)

Sasorri
09-23-2014, 11:24 AM
Hi Hook! Looks like you're doing great in game. I'm still at 14 and it already feels like its dragging on, but I think that's because I haven't found people who talk and make the game more enjoyable. I need some humanoid contact! Maybe I'll see you around sometime!

http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv324/alydm9/the_shining1.jpg (http://s696.photobucket.com/user/alydm9/media/the_shining1.jpg.html)

Also, I get that reference.

Laelais
09-23-2014, 02:51 PM
Laelais- I play Bardladin 32 soon to be Blighter (who until recently actually was a bard) and Laelais 15 Shadehunter who was supposed to be my main but I am only playing him when the wife is on her toon. We are from Ohio, I'm in my mid 30's several children and pets. I have been mmoing since 1996 I started with Ultima Online and then went on to spend 8 wonderful years on Dark age of Camelot. I have played pretty much every mmo since then leading guilds here and there, most recently we have been on Dayz. I will likely be here on ArcheAge until Camelot Unchained comes out at which time I plan to depart to lead a Viking guild there and I've even started a webpage for it in anticipation. I am still looking for a friendly guild here and am enjoying our community and forums so far, a lot of nice and interesting people and why I may poke jabs here and there it's all in jest and good fun.

Link to my Camelot Unchained website if anyone decides to try it in 216 -----> http://brotherhoodofsigurd.com/

Good post subject look forward to getting to know more of you

xBelowAveragex
09-24-2014, 06:40 AM
Hey diddly oh, folks! Your friendly neighborhood Slime here!

Just wanted to drop in and say that I like long watches on the Cinderstone beaches. And a nice seafood dinner after which I will never call you again.

I also like to get drunk and go down to the local aquarium and take my pants off. When I'm not in jail I'm usually out slaughtering anyone with the word GOD under their name.

Magick
09-24-2014, 07:17 AM
Hi guys/ladies, I'm Magick. At the moment, I am a Lv 25 Ebonsong for questing and grinding up (also super convenient for Trade Pack stuff) but have been considering switching to Caretaker but it's tough class to solo level with, from what I hear. I just really enjoy Songcraft, was always interested in Bard Classes but never played an MMO that had one.

I'm interested in checking out guilds but I'm not a huge PVPer. It's fun but if given a choice I would rather do Dungeons, World Bosses, or just Exploration and Trade Runs.

I'm 22 and live in New Jersey. I managed to convince a few of my friends to try out the game and we've been having a ton of fun (so much so, that most of us switched from f2p to patron). My only prior MMO experience was Phantasy Star Universe on Xbox 360 (loved it), a WoW character that got to lv 20 or so before I got bored, and a bunch of F2P MMos I tried for very short amounts of time.

Paranos
09-24-2014, 07:38 AM
When I'm not in jail I'm usually out slaughtering anyone with the word GOD under their name.

Awww, at least buy me dinner first!!

Irodan
09-24-2014, 07:58 AM
Hey everyone! I'm Irodan and started a day or two after launch as I never did get my beta invite. I'm currently a Level 31 Reaper but might be re-spec'ing soon as it's just a little too squishy for me right now. I'm having fun questing, leveling, and doing a few trade routes here and there. I'm saving up for my first boat and am looking for a relatively large guild with little commitment requirements as I'm 30, have a wife, several children, and a crazy good job that I can't neglect.

Corrinth
09-24-2014, 08:53 AM
Love ya Slime :D

noose
09-24-2014, 09:33 AM
Sup all, this is Noose on East-- 21 and a Washingtonian. I'm currently in the guild Antiquities and am an offensive caster leveling as Reaper. Just hit the 30+ hostile areas and am enjoying how wary I have to be of players. The biggest MMO I've played before this one was WoW a long time ago on a server called Emerald Dream, and the W-PvP circulating around all of Archeage's sandboxy elements definitely scratches the itch that experience gave me and more.

Not too sure what the game holds in store overall, as this was mostly a random try for me that quickly turned into a focus. I've never played a "sandbox" MMO before this one, so it's refreshing nearly all-around. Pretty thankful for that, as I wasn't sure what would tear me away from Divinity: Original Sin haha. Anyways, I look forward to seeing you all in game and getting back into all the social aspects that make these kind of games so interesting.