PDA

View Full Version : Scum of Inoch (West)

Warcorpse
09-23-2014, 03:28 AM
So what does everyone think of Caveman and Banik? Their total scum bags eh?

Paranos
09-23-2014, 05:38 AM
I heard Caveman just received a hefty sentence. 700 minutes or something like that. Any truth to that?

Warcorpse
09-23-2014, 04:20 PM
Not to my knowledge

SwimmingEagle
09-24-2014, 04:07 AM
553 minutes. and yes he is the worst. Him and the rest of Blue Syndicate

xBelowAveragex
09-24-2014, 06:37 AM
I heard that guy Slime is a really cool dude

Dekieon
09-24-2014, 10:02 AM
I know Caveman is committing lots of crimes but he is doing it to be a pirate. The game is designed that way, and I don't think that makes him a scumbag, it is just how he chooses to play the game.

SwimmingEagle
09-24-2014, 10:12 AM
I know Caveman is committing lots of crimes but he is doing it to be a pirate. The game is designed that way, and I don't think that makes him a scumbag, it is just how he chooses to play the game.

I know, but its fun to roleplay

Paranos
09-24-2014, 10:28 AM
That's what I don't get ... people be like, "<GOD> is killing people, stealing trees, pickin' cotton, causing other guilds stress ... bunch of losers."

I'm like ... "Yeah, it's hella fun and not against the rules. What was the issue again?"

My only thing is ... what we do to each over on our continent for fun / money / politics ... should ALL be put aside when we're fighting the other faction.

Toasti
09-24-2014, 02:54 PM
553 minutes. and yes he is the worst. Him and the rest of Blue Syndicate

many of us in Blue Syndicate do not random PK same side players, but those who do are just playing the game their way. you are free to respond in kind ... but when you lump us all in the same basket, then expect a real nasty outcome.

this is a pvp game, in fact its encouraged by design. would trade runs be half as exciting without griefing? what would be the point of paying tax on a scarecrow if you could safely plant anywhere?

some people really need to ask themselves if they have chosen the right game to play, or if farmville or solitaire might suit them better.

Many of us have been playing on MMORPG PvP servers for 15 years ... we arent gonna change our ways ... so adapt or be miserable ... but please dont whine about it -- either here, in jury trials, or in Faction channel. it makes you sound so very weak.

Paranos
09-24-2014, 03:15 PM
Many of us have been playing on MMORPG PvP servers for 15 years ... we aren't gonna change our ways ... so adapt or be miserable ... but please dont whine about it -- either here, in jury trials, or in Faction channel. it makes you sound so very weak.

Someone give that man an Emmy. *clap*

C0mrade
09-24-2014, 03:30 PM
The funnest part about this game is the banditry. You're an idiot if you're going to cry about it.

Treozen
09-30-2014, 10:11 AM
many of us in Blue Syndicate do not random PK same side players, but those who do are just playing the game their way. you are free to respond in kind ... but when you lump us all in the same basket, then expect a real nasty outcome.

My only comment on this is that if you're part of a guild, and that guild builds itself a reputation, you should really expect to be lumped-in - for better or worse. Being a member of a guild, in my opinion, means you align with whatever it is the guild is about and what it does - you represent your guild by flying its name, and it represents you when all people know about you is the guild you belong to. I've no particular comment on "Blue Syndicate" specifically, but I think you have to own the reputation your guild has built, whatever it might be.

this is a pvp game, in fact its encouraged by design. would trade runs be half as exciting without griefing? what would be the point of paying tax on a scarecrow if you could safely plant anywhere?.

100% agree - if you take a chance planting in the wild, or beyond the borders of your farm, etc, you run the risk. I've done it, had stuff "stolen", but that was the gamble - sometimes I win, sometimes bandits get my crops, that's just the way it is.

Many of us have been playing on MMORPG PvP servers for 15 years ... we arent gonna change our ways ...

I agree - PVP, crime, scamming, etc is an integral part of this game. You either like it, don't like it but accept it, or play something else. The only PVP element I don't like so far is that you can be killed right at the gold / resource trader. Camping out near the hand-off spots just seems cheesy. If you manage to evade pirates on the high sea, land ashore, dodge high-level mobs and make it over land avoiding the other faction, I feel you ought to be able to hand off your goods. I was killed once right at the trade - think it was my first or 2nd trade quest, so whatever lvl that is. I saw a few East faction players, didnt really think anything of it. I was curious what lvl they were, walked up to the trader, moused over the Eastern player..WHAMO...one shotted. No biggie in reality, but still, I'd make a small area around the hand-off area PVP-safe.

miasma
09-30-2014, 10:48 AM

this is a pvp game, in fact its encouraged by design. would trade runs be half as exciting without griefing? what would be the point of paying tax on a scarecrow if you could safely plant anywhere?

some people really need to ask themselves if they have chosen the right game to play, or if farmville or solitaire might suit them better.

Many of us have been playing on MMORPG PvP servers for 15 years ... we arent gonna change our ways ... so adapt or be miserable ... but please dont whine about it -- either here, in jury trials, or in Faction channel. it makes you sound so very weak.

What nasty outcome are you threatening? That you're going to PK the people you're already PKing? Yeah, they totally better stop now.

Your entire post screams hypocrisy. You come here to whine about players whining. You're saying your guild can play how they want, but players outside of your guild can't? It's like you have the logic of a six year old.

Also, who cares how long you've played other MMORPGs? Can you be more off-topic? Just trying to wave around e-peen? Unless other MMORPGs has the exact same system in AA, then it doesn't matter. It's like me saying I've been speaking English longer than you have, so there's no point in arguing.