PDA

View Full Version : Seeking Headstart Refugees (East)

Kasara
09-23-2014, 05:11 AM
Hi!

I'm an alpha/beta player that originally rolled on Tahyang. I just couldn't with the queue anymore and so re-rolled on Lucius. It was a little tough abandoning (temporarily, I hope!) my main but no patron queue and wide-open housing areas make it a little easier.

So, if you're in the same boat and are looking for similarly experienced players for friends/grouping/possibly creating a guild (mostly seems to be leveling guilds on Lucius right now), hit me up. I'm usually on weeknights EST and throughout the day on weekends.

Rheios
09-23-2014, 05:40 AM
Welcome fellow Tahyang refugee. Unfortunately we are on opposite sides of the Strait, but I wish you the best anyway as long as you're not in the way of my boat! :P

Aywren
09-23-2014, 08:35 AM
Also a Tahyang refugee playing on East. I'm not a head starter (though I did play beta), but I did spend as much time as queues allowed building a character there before I hopped here. I'm having a hard time deciding where to play now because I finally got land for my little garden on this server and appreciate the super short queue (if any). I'm quickly catching up in levels on this alt, and seeing I have no land on Tahyang to help me farm, I find myself on Lucius more and more.

I'm around sporadically, mostly farming, mining and questing on my kitty, who has the same name as my forum account. If you see me, feel free to say hi! I haven't really met any folks so far as I've been pretty focused on getting things done!

Yuushino
09-24-2014, 07:22 AM
I might be interested in joining a PvP trade pack protection guild. I work a full time job, but I could help out as a COO and throw some resources into the mix.

I joined one of the existing larger guilds yet I get the feeling that'll Ill be just another member to them.
I miss the feel of the old SWG days where every member in your' guild was a friend and mattered. You always helped everyone even when it was inconvenient.

On a side note I cant believe the revolution against vent, how the hell everyone playing this game is putting up with teamspeak I don't understand.

throw me some info, Ill check back after work tonight; thanks.

CrossFireX
09-24-2014, 07:47 AM
Hey, I am not from headstart but I have been playing the game since Saturday and Im currently lvl 32 and rising. I created a guild that loves to run Dungeons and do events with each other, we are currently 60+ strong. Its named after my Live Stream Community which I created as well, Fire Nation. If your interested my ingame name = CrossFireX and my livestream = TwitchTV/Cr0ssF1r3x -

P.S. FireNationTS.typefrag.com:7710 (Our Teamspeak server open to everyone!)