PDA

View Full Version : 5 + Alpha Veterans LFGuild!!

Elspeth
09-23-2014, 05:27 AM
Some alpha founder friends and I are looking to join a large and growing guild here on Ezi (east). We are all very active and experienced mmo players. Numbers are very important to us and we pride ourselves in being valuable assets to any guild we participate in. Reply here and let me know a little about your guild, size and origin are always helpful. Also can hmu in game. IgN: Elesis. Thanks and have a great day guys.

Nodoze
09-23-2014, 10:56 AM
Elspeth,

On the East side the longest standing established guild I have found thus far is FYAD which has a 5 year history and came here from Eve though I can't say how large it is. From what I have seen numbers wise Dark Brotherhood reports they count of members is in the 100s but I don't know much more than that.

We are at the early stages on Ezi and we just barely started introduction threads and Guild listings threads so unfortunately that is the best info I have come across. If you want to watch/subscribe to the following thread I will try to keep it updated and I try to list the guild contacts and their websites/threads so you can get more info if/as needed:

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?63782-Guild-List-Ezi-Server-NA

Best of luck to you all. Please report back what you decide upon and if that guild isn't in the list please share what info you can on the guild you join...