PDA

View Full Version : New to server

azzie
09-23-2014, 06:00 AM
I moved to the server last night due to queue times.

I am looking for a casual-ish friendly guild. Casual in the sense that I work full time and have a family so I only get to play about 2 hours a night and during naps on the weekend. Since moving I am a proud land owner of a 16x16 house and 8x8 garden in Lilyut Hills. Working on getting my large garden as well. :D

Character Name - Azrya - [West]

Spoonfed
09-23-2014, 07:26 AM
Archon is recruiting mature players 25+ (and/or have the maturity of somebody 25+) looking for a small/medium guild.

We're mainly farmers, traders and crafters but will be running everything PvE and PvP.

Our core leadership played through Alpha and Beta and we are looking for members who want to be part of a small/medium guild that will make alliances and help all members succeed.

We have an active TS server.

Contacts: Vidlar, Arcos, Ozzyodd, Spoonfed

Psynful
09-23-2014, 08:18 AM
Hi! I know what you mean, I am stuck at work atm. I normally log in a couple hours at night and some on the weekend. Hope to see you in game sometime!

AlephNull
02-12-2015, 01:09 PM
Welcome to the server. No queues here!

Seppia Eronai
02-12-2015, 01:20 PM
Welcome to Calleil, Azrya!

Feel free to check out our guild, Cadence. We are a small story driven RP guild, but RP is not mandatory. We value maturity and positivity in our members and look to recruit those who share those values. Sharing and helping out members (and even those outside of the guild) is also very important to us. There are no activity requirements, so your schedule wouldn't get you into trouble ;) We try to enjoy all aspects of the game and encourage members to take the initiative to come up with new ideas or events to take part in to enhance our gaming experience. Feel free to check out our website:

The Cadence (http://cadence.jcink.net/)

Warhead42
02-12-2015, 01:36 PM
Nice thread necro.

BarKode
02-12-2015, 02:24 PM
I have to agree, this is the best way to recruit.

Seppia is obviously a seasoned mmorpg recruiter.

5 month old topic about being new to the server, you guys are doing it right.

Keep up the good work.