PDA

View Full Version : Melisara Numbers

Tsu
09-23-2014, 07:33 AM
Hi there,

I've gathered some information about Melisara because I dont know which server I should pick:
Dahuta because of the PvP, Guilds.
Melisara because I ahve some friends here.

So far my concerns is that Dahut has 82 guilds, hardly this server will die, but Melisara only has 10.

Is Melisara a server that is going to be up and running fully crowded for a good amount of time or it will it die meanwhile?

It may sound a little dumb, but im 100% new here and this game doesnt seem to be a long-term period game.

Tomerant
09-23-2014, 08:00 AM
... and this game doesnt seem to be a long-term period game.

ArcheAge is probably the most "long-term" game I've ever played so far. No other MMO has potential to keep you interested in YOUR OWN stuff like ArcheAge. Melisara is kinda "dull" guildwise mostly because it launched after players already decided where they will play.
Major zerg guilds reserved their spots on Kyprosa and Dahuta... those server are like "best" servers on EU side of game but if you ask me - best server is where your friends and guild are.
Melisara surely wont "die" mostly cuz it's basicly here since the launch and therefore has status "high" or "queue" most of the time. New players will surely pick highly populated server and Melisara sure is populated. I'm sure no other server will "die" anytime soon. Interest in this game is HUGE and whenever they open some new server it will be populated in no time.

I know that you think on time span between a year or two, but if you look it that way than it's up to us, players of Melisara to make it more interesting for others to join. We should be attractive server, not dull and boring one.
Forum is great place to make it look lively and fun to play on.
Encourage your friends to post their ideas for possible events here, if you plan to make a guild make sure to list here http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?64378-**-List-of-active-guilds-**...

This sub forum should contain "the life" of Melisara if we want to keep others interested in picking "our" server to play on.

Tsu
09-23-2014, 09:01 AM
Im happy to hear that this is a long-term game. I've been a reading a little about it and yes, it has content for long-term it all depends on the players will to keep going or not.

Yeah that's why I picked Dahuta in the first place, but I only noticed later that I had a few friends playing in Melisara.
Dahuta seems really fun to play, and it fits my style. I like to join a game, learn it, become good in PvP and start rocking heads in a group PvP with a good guild.
I am affraid that I wont find that in Melisara, and with the characters creation restricted in the next days my fear goes deeper.

How is the days at Melisara right now? Gankers? PvP at the seas? Pretty much the same like the other servers?

What is the big difference between Dahuta and Melisara? What does the major guilds bring to the game? A Competitive atmosphere?

I have friends in Melisara but I dont know how long they will keep here, and I always have faith that I could find a good group in Dahuta ^^ (More and new friends lets say)

Tomerant
09-23-2014, 12:25 PM
Im happy to hear that this is a long-term game. I've been a reading a little about it and yes, it has content for long-term it all depends on the players will to keep going or not.

Yeah that's why I picked Dahuta in the first place, but I only noticed later that I had a few friends playing in Melisara.
Dahuta seems really fun to play, and it fits my style. I like to join a game, learn it, become good in PvP and start rocking heads in a group PvP with a good guild.
I am affraid that I wont find that in Melisara, and with the characters creation restricted in the next days my fear goes deeper.

How is the days at Melisara right now? Gankers? PvP at the seas? Pretty much the same like the other servers?

What is the big difference between Dahuta and Melisara? What does the major guilds bring to the game? A Competitive atmosphere?

I have friends in Melisara but I dont know how long they will keep here, and I always have faith that I could find a good group in Dahuta ^^ (More and new friends lets say)

Well, lots of people are 50 already, pvp gank fest has started. I've heared that already 11 pirate ships are attacking oversea trade runs.

Fact is that there is no those big, massive guilds here who transfered from other game. And honestly I like that... most of those people are some "self proclaimed champions" who will zerg to other new mmo as soon as it's released.
Dahuta is unofficial EU RP server and also max conflict server (meaning biggest pvp guilds are there). I had plans to make character there mostly cuz of RP label but queues are unbearable.
Melisara can be all that just a bit later than servers who got already populated before they were released at all.

Tsu
09-23-2014, 01:25 PM
Well, lots of people are 50 already, pvp gank fest has started. I've heared that already 11 pirate ships are attacking oversea trade runs.

Fact is that there is no those big, massive guilds here who transfered from other game. And honestly I like that... most of those people are some "self proclaimed champions" who will zerg to other new mmo as soon as it's released.
Dahuta is unofficial EU RP server and also max conflict server (meaning biggest pvp guilds are there). I had plans to make character there mostly cuz of RP label but queues are unbearable.
Melisara can be all that just a bit later than servers who got already populated before they were released at all.

Hm ok I see. Honestly Dahuta seems much more attractive to me than Melisara.
And about the queues, you wait more time to enter Dahuta rather than Melisara? I always wait more to enter Melisara ^^

Tomerant
09-23-2014, 01:33 PM
strange... dahuta and kyprosa are in queue state even early in morning while Melisara is on "up" or "high" state. Not to mention the queues for f2p guys in afternoon or peak hours. I hope those new servers will be launched this week and make queues shorter a bit...

Tsu
09-23-2014, 01:38 PM
Well they will be launched this week :)

About the queues: I live in GMT+0 (London time) and the queues are +- like this:

At 10AM. Dahuta around 1000 , Melisara around 1200

At 15PM: Dahuta around 2000+ , Melisara around 2000+

At 21PM: Dahuta around 1800 , Melisara around 2000.

Peak hours like 17PM-19PM and that stuff, Melisara nearly hits the 4k while Dahuta goes deep into 3500 max!

At least for me, a2 f2p player.
At AM hours, both UP and free to log everytime.

walkinhop
09-24-2014, 05:12 AM
I am a member of a guild with 200 players. We have several 50s already and mass trade run/guild protection runs are on for 2-3 days already.

SurianBedivere
09-24-2014, 05:37 AM
I'm glad so far the server is pretty quiet.

I managed to travel to the other continent for the crime related quests, no one attacked me, plenty of people passed me. Either everyone is still fairly friendly on here, or i wasnt an interesting target, idk.

Alyvian
09-24-2014, 09:02 PM

let them come, we had a few run ins with them. Both high and low levels, but i think our new suprise will not be a pleasant one :>