PDA

View Full Version : Eastern guilds that are established (likely from other games or alpha/beta AA)?

bspooky
09-23-2014, 09:16 AM
I know the thread of guilds on Cali is sort of run by a westerner so there is a bit of a bias on guilds being reported in the west (since they see them), but there have to be guilds in the east?

Any well established with website and comms server (teamspeak, mumble, etc.)?
Any with guild experience (coming together from another game and/or Alpha/Beta archeage)?
Any with the odd mixture of both casual (farmers, crafters, and then those that want, PvP)?
Any with maybe a more mature membership (nothing against teenagers but if you are in a guild you want a friendly atmosphere with a common basis to discuss things imo)

I know a lot of the big guilds gobbled up the headstart servers so not many are likely moving now to cali, but that doesn't mean some smaller ones may not have, or some build may just be now joining the game from another game?

TattedSoul
09-23-2014, 03:10 PM
I know the thread of guilds on Cali is sort of run by a westerner so there is a bit of a bias on guilds being reported in the west (since they see them), but there have to be guilds in the east?

Any well established with website and comms server (teamspeak, mumble, etc.)?
Any with guild experience (coming together from another game and/or Alpha/Beta archeage)?
Any with the odd mixture of both casual (farmers, crafters, and then those that want, PvP)?
Any with maybe a more mature membership (nothing against teenagers but if you are in a guild you want a friendly atmosphere with a common basis to discuss things imo)

I know a lot of the big guilds gobbled up the headstart servers so not many are likely moving now to cali, but that doesn't mean some smaller ones may not have, or some build may just be now joining the game from another game?

We honestly can't be certain that things are run by West.. we can't. The fact is no one on the East side has posted and the guild I made is because I'm over on that side and I posted the info. I'm going to do my best to find out west side guilds and post them. Just a heads up, A LOT of people are from other servers and there are guilds that have moved from other servers as well.

Pentalic
09-24-2014, 02:06 AM
I know that Remnant is on East side as of two days ago. They're already around 70 people or so.

Zafu
09-24-2014, 01:24 PM
thanks for the effort

Spoonfed
09-24-2014, 01:51 PM
He's not Biased, just uninformed. If your guilds would get on here and post he would put them in the thread. :P

bspooky
09-24-2014, 06:25 PM
He's not Biased, just uninformed. If your guilds would get on here and post he would put them in the thread. :P

Just to be clear, I was calling the situation of the author being on west and seeing western guilds biassed, not calling the op biassed. Don't know him/her so wouldn't dream of doing that.

Badwoulfe
10-05-2014, 01:24 PM
Bloodlust is active, experienced and established. Looking for more