PDA

View Full Version : 50 Inquisitor PvP video

Westy
09-23-2014, 11:10 AM
Let me know what you guys think, as its my first pvp video.

Spec and everything you need to know is in the description:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHl51poZVgM

RG9T86
09-23-2014, 01:01 PM
You sir are a refreshing site than seeing all these darkrunner, spellblade etc etc cookie cutter builds and encourage me in my selection of a inquisitor.

sinax
09-23-2014, 05:42 PM
nice video...

Westy
09-23-2014, 07:13 PM
Glad you guys are liking the video! I just really wanted to try to make it work, and apparently it does!

rammuh
09-23-2014, 07:36 PM
Dude, sweet video showcasing that Class. Thanks for showing im not stuck in the darkrunner train! Inquisitor it is! quick question about gear: Leather+2h club or plate+2h club

trev
09-23-2014, 07:47 PM
Great video ... apart from that duel at 2mins ... they should have been all over you ... instead they ran about like a headless chicken not doing very much.
It seems this is a spec that relies highly on duo pvping, good to see someone not rockin a Daggerspell, darkrunner or primeval.

Westy
09-23-2014, 07:57 PM
Dude, sweet video showcasing that Class. Thanks for showing im not stuck in the darkrunner train! Inquisitor it is! quick question about gear: Leather+2h club or plate+2h club

I personally used plate and a 2h club, but was getting annihilated by mages when I wasnt concentrating. Leather and 2H Club would work as well for sure, more damage, but less survivability against Darkrunners and other melees/primevals.

Great video ... apart from that duel at 2mins ... they should have been all over you ... instead they ran about like a headless chicken not doing very much.
It seems this is a spec that relies highly on duo pvping, good to see someone not rockin a Daggerspell, darkrunner or primeval.

The darkrunner whos duel wielding? Was probably just a bad duel on her part, shes pretty awesome now. New specs, we were all teaching each other while other guildies were making our Tavern for getting wasted :p

trev
09-23-2014, 09:46 PM
The darkrunner whos duel wielding? Was probably just a bad duel on her part, shes pretty awesome now. New specs, we were all teaching each other while other guildies were making our Tavern for getting wasted :p

Im glad to see someone else running an under rated build and showing there are other options out there.

Shh don't tell Daggerspellls. Primevals and Darkrunners that there builds are really not that great ... Hi "top" 3 build, my liberator says hi. XD

The Nemesis
09-23-2014, 10:05 PM
As a level 23 Inquisitor, I'm glad to see others promoting the spec. my build is more vita heavy, I will the the same heal spells but all the passives. also how you get that sweet club?

Westy
09-24-2014, 01:02 AM
As a level 23 Inquisitor, I'm glad to see others promoting the spec. my build is more vita heavy, I will the the same heal spells but all the passives. also how you get that sweet club?

The club is the Maginicent Greatclub from Weaponcrafting. Unfortuantely I got the wave proc, so stopped upgrading it from there. Still was very nice!

Enshu
09-24-2014, 07:52 AM
very nice video

The Nemesis
09-24-2014, 11:55 AM
what do you mead wave proc?

Westy
09-25-2014, 06:27 AM
what do you mead wave proc?

Each time you craft a weapon of Illustrious or higher, it has a chance to be 1 of 4 elements (until you get beyond Magnificent, then its 7). Only 1 of these Elements can be used to upgrade the weapon again. So basically each time you craft a weapon you have a 75% chance that you wont be progressing the weapon any further and it will be "stuck" at that Tier.

When I got to Magnificent, the element was Wave, and only Sunset can be progressed, so it got stuck at that tier unfortunately.

Larwa
10-21-2014, 02:36 AM
What plate set would work best in the long run? I'm kinda torn between sunset and desert.