PDA

View Full Version : Farm land?

LSG
09-23-2014, 01:14 PM
I was thinking about switching to this server, I know its a few days late. But is there any farm land left open for large farms etc?

Zafu
09-23-2014, 01:16 PM
Lots. Just rolled there last night. Do it !!

Psynful
09-23-2014, 01:33 PM
Yup, as of Midnight last night Central time, my last logon, there was plenty of land everywhere. It's starting to fill, yet a bit slower than the early release servers. So far, I am very happy I moved last night.

Spoonfed
09-24-2014, 08:09 AM
Welcome...? If you do decide to come, and if you decide to roll west we would love to have you. We are having a ton of fun. Helping every one help everyone else. Our Guild Leader is still below 20 because he keeps organizing getting the trade quests done.

We do daily runs for trading and the like. WE usually try to fit in a lil PVP fun as well.

Archon is recruiting mature players 25+ (and/or have the maturity of somebody 25+) looking for a small/medium guild.

We're mainly farmers, traders and crafters but will be running everything PvE and PvP.

Our core leadership played through Alpha and Beta and we are looking for members who want to be part of a small/medium guild that will make alliances and help all members succeed.

We have an active TS server.

Contacts: Vidlar, Arcos, Ozzyodd, Spoonfed