PDA

View Full Version : Seeking RP in Ezi - West

Anwen
09-23-2014, 01:17 PM
Hey! I'm new to AA but a long-time RPer, just usually on forums and in other text-based settings. I'd like to try my hand at mixing AA with my RP!

Name: Anwaen - Female
Race: Elf - Outrider - Lvl 46 as of Oct 29th
Prefs: Serious, Heavy RP, possibly using AA lore but not required
Time zone: Pacific (GMT -7)
Usually online: Weekdays between 10am - 3pm & 8pm - ???
Alignment: Neutral/Evil

Feel free to friend me and send a whisper in game! I've written up a lot of back story for this character and I have some ideas for RP. I'm friendly OOC, so even if it turns out you're not interested in the RP I had in mind, we can still chat or just keep in touch from time to time.

Ileyna
09-23-2014, 09:52 PM
Just popping in to say hi and that I added you to friends! I'm looking for RP on Ezi too and I'll message you when I see you on so we can discuss things! I play an elf too with neutral/selfish leanings so maybe we can think of some fun RP plots! :D

Anwen
09-24-2014, 09:37 AM
Awesome! I'll keep an eye out for you and add you as soon as the servers are back up from this update!

Noluk
09-24-2014, 11:49 AM
Hey Anwen, I am looking to form a community for RP on EZI. I tried to contact you in game but with all the chaos it didn't work. Ileyna and I have drawn up some plans for a guild and a name. We need at least 2 more to get this ball rolling. Would you be able to help us find more RPers on EZI

Anwen
09-24-2014, 07:59 PM
Hey Anwen, I am looking to form a community for RP on EZI. I tried to contact you in game but with all the chaos it didn't work. Ileyna and I have drawn up some plans for a guild and a name. We need at least 2 more to get this ball rolling. Would you be able to help us find more RPers on EZI

Hey!

I do know a couple of people that might be interested. I sent one of 'em your username and the other one's having issues getting AA installed on his PC (he's got a Linux machine with a virtual Windows environment which is giving him trouble) and as soon as he's online and ready to go, I'll tell him too. :)

And I'm still looking for others to RP with too! Doesn't have to be in a guild. It'd be nice to have people to go on raids with.

Karalie
09-25-2014, 06:48 AM
My husband and I were actually thinking of starting a RP guild for Ezi, send Karalie a whisper in game if you're interested =)

Anwen
09-25-2014, 09:58 AM
I'll whisper you as soon as the servers are back up... Haha. What sort of RP were you looking for?

Gruehunter
09-26-2014, 07:03 PM
I've been looking for an rp guild myself on Ezi. Send a tell to Dresten if anyone gets one going.

Anwen
09-27-2014, 10:58 AM
Karalie -- Looks like you're in the Eastern faction, or at least some kind of enemy faction. I can't whisper you!

Dresten -- I'll try to get a hold of you in-game soon. :)

Plasmaxyz
09-29-2014, 06:24 AM
Piggybacking on this topic to also say I'm looking for anyone to role play with on Ezi east. If anyone's interested, don't hesitate to send Aimee a whisper or mail. I'm usually on weekends and nights during the weekdays.

Anwen
10-01-2014, 10:45 AM
Still looking for some RP on Ezi (NA)! Whisper me! IGN: Anwaen (note that extra E ). I won't bite! :)

Bats
10-03-2014, 08:17 AM
Batsaias here! Elf looking for role play group as well! Lol
I'll add you all as soon as I get home (6hrs from now...ahhh!)

Macarthaig
10-04-2014, 06:11 AM
Hello, my wife and I just move to this server and would love to be apart of an RP community. We're going to be forming our guild soonish. Both characters are Nui, the guild will be a trade company. If you guys will have us we'd be happy to take part.

Anwen
10-04-2014, 06:49 PM
You're more than welcome to contact us! What are your in game names? :)

If you see me (Anwaen) online before I see you, feel free to whisper!

Macarthaig
10-05-2014, 08:02 AM
My char is Macarthaig, and the wife is Qwendolyn, also we have elves(yuck) Laurelynn and Grifian.

We'll be on later today(eastern time for us) about 9 ish 10 ish, hope to see you all soon.

Anwen
10-05-2014, 12:49 PM
Awesome, I've added you guys to my friends list. Feel free to do the same for me (Anwaen) -- I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for ya!

Anwen
10-10-2014, 10:39 AM
*bump* Need moar! lol

Whitefur
10-12-2014, 11:49 AM
If anyone wants to RP in the East add me to their friends list! My name is Rilakachi!

Crossorion
10-15-2014, 08:52 AM
Hi. Fairly new to game ^_^ IGN is Arklens and you can find me on West for RP.

Will likely add people once server comes up.

Anwen
10-15-2014, 12:18 PM
Awesome, Arklens. See you in game! :)

Qwendolyn
10-15-2014, 12:21 PM
:) wanted to let you know as soon as im able to login i'll be adding you ^.^, Qwendolyn (Macarthaig's wifey) is my main and Laurelynn is my elf ^.^

Anwen
10-15-2014, 01:20 PM
Woohoo! ^^

Top1n
10-15-2014, 01:41 PM
Hi, im interested in Role play because its actually more fun but i dont really know how it works, im really new and also im latin american... so, im gona keep searching for this type of gaming, and also you can ad me, i will try to. My name in game is Nagual

JoinTheCrusades
10-15-2014, 04:01 PM
The dashing and daring dread pirate Dunkargo, leader of the Grinning Corpse Gang

Name: Dunkargo - Male
Race: Nuian - Lvl 38 as of Oct 15th
Time zone: Varied
Usually online: Varied
Alignment: Lawful Evil/Lawful Neutral

Anwen
10-15-2014, 04:05 PM
I will add both of you the next time I'm logged in! :)

Anwen
10-27-2014, 10:57 AM
Any other takers? It's looking like I have a small community building here! If you don't want to meet on the map (thereby interrupting quests or grinding), we can form a party and RP in the party chat from wherever we are. :)

Feel free to send whispers! I don't bite.

Zxenon
10-28-2014, 08:28 AM
im going to ezi though ill be lvl 1 :O

Anwen
10-28-2014, 09:07 AM
im going to ezi though ill be lvl 1 :O

I'm okay with that! Feel free to send me a whisper whenever you're up for it.

Zxenon
10-28-2014, 07:20 PM
tell me here when you're on cause right now you are not

Anwen
10-29-2014, 08:50 AM
Hey! I'm new to AA but a long-time RPer, just usually on forums and in other text-based settings. I'd like to try my hand at mixing AA with my RP!

Name: Anwaen - Female
Race: Elf - Outrider - Lvl 46 as of Oct 29th
Time zone: Pacific (GMT -7)
Usually online: Weekdays between 10am - 3pm & 8pm - ???
Alignment: Neutral/Evil

Feel free to friend me and send a whisper in game! I've written up a lot of back story for this character and I have some ideas for RP. I'm friendly OOC, so even if it turns out you're not interested in the RP I had in mind, we can still chat or just keep in touch from time to time.

Yeah, you were logged in a little outside my normal game time. I included my original post above just as a refresher for anyone currently checking in on this thread. :)

Zxenon, if you could please post your usual game times and your time zone? Then I will know to keep an eye out for you when I'm logged in! :)