PDA

View Full Version : The best server

Joanae
09-23-2014, 01:52 PM
As far as queue, community, and the lack of ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥s...this is by FAR the best server!

...just thought I'd share that.

/Dauntalla

lightfairy287
09-24-2014, 05:05 AM
I completely agree! I was on Salphira and it was full of ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥s. I switched to a lower-pop server and it's been a fantastic community so far!

Duirtree
09-24-2014, 06:35 AM
I'll third that, this server has been awesome

Yara10
09-24-2014, 06:44 AM
I 4th that :P

Bats
09-24-2014, 12:43 PM
It's my first server, but this game is awesome and not full of ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥s. I fear I may have just decided to abandon my other game, leaving my guild to wonder at my sudden disappearance. I'll try and get a few on here, lol

Isin Dule
09-24-2014, 07:02 PM
how much land in left in the east?

Floodz
09-24-2014, 07:07 PM
I'm kind of an ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥.

Maulth
09-24-2014, 07:10 PM
I was originally on Tahyang, and besides the fact that I couldn't actually get into the game, Ezi has been a great server to grow a guild/community, so for that at least, I'm thankful.

Isin Dule
09-24-2014, 07:11 PM
so is there land left

Kyoko
09-24-2014, 07:19 PM
Yeah, there's plenty of land in the Falcorth Plains! :3

Maelstrom Miles
09-25-2014, 05:16 AM
Best server! Bring your trade packs to Freedrich...just let me know before you go :D

falty
09-25-2014, 05:48 AM
This is the best server as far as community goes, but I say we keep our GEM of a server hidden, because ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥s are attracted to shiny objects. I would hate for this server become a ♥♥♥♥ storm because we have land!!!! Lets keep it for ourselves!

SpliCe
10-19-2014, 04:38 PM
LoL...I must agree with Falty. But on the topic of Land.. is it really a must to have a house in the game? I'm a casual player and focused on preparing for PVP. I'm also trying to avoid having to log in everyday for 8hrs straight in order to remain viable in the PVP seen lol.

Maulth
10-19-2014, 04:44 PM
Nah, you don't absolutely have to have property. There are a lot of ways to make money other than farming. It's mostly useful (at the beginning) to farm the materials for stuff like ships, houses, etc. If you're in an established guild, chances are they have a lot of that stuff readily available, or even guild plots (FYAD has a couple of those and I know we're not unique in that regard, the bigger guilds have some players that share their space as well). So you don't need it, but it's nice to have for gold, or even for managing projects and storing tradepacks.

ShaquishaPD
10-19-2014, 05:02 PM
I have to say I love this server. I was on kyioss at launch and the queues were terrible. I think my only complaint is how everyone allies each other, it's possible that this is a perception thing due to the lack of guilds but to me the west seems to all hold hands. The east not so much but still to some degree.

Vlare
10-20-2014, 10:26 AM
I actually also like our server.

The community is alright, it's not as active on the forums as I'd like, but the people who are, are fun.

My one gripe is the quality of players seems to be on the lower end of the spectrum when compared to other servers.

I have high hopes that this will improve over time.

Overall I would rate the server an 8/10. Those two points being competitiveness.

I also REALLY like that we're a smaller community. This makes it much more enjoyable.

Sayeret
10-20-2014, 11:39 AM
this game is not full of ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥s... the problem is that the ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥s in this game are the most noise ones... just look on the faction chat, they fart there all day xD

Nodoze
10-20-2014, 03:17 PM
In the east I think there is at least room in the non-PVP areas for 8x8s in many places. Placing 16x16s and larger, except for Aquafarms is more difficult and you may be better off buying one or getting a demolished one...

Sospes Dux
12-02-2014, 12:22 AM
I want to join a server and guild/clan/faction (all that goodness) where I'll have lots of fun and relations that make me want to come back, I'm new to this game and you guys seem pretty cool. Can you guys help me?

nebz
12-02-2014, 03:58 AM
Actually we have Lumi on the west, known to help newbies, just pm her tell u just migrated to Ezi she'll be sure to throw u a couple goldies and mayb even plvl u a bit.

Firstdenial
12-02-2014, 04:47 AM
Ezi is pretty fine, with the exception of whiners all day. No one likes to hear faction chat go xxx guild killed me......then proceed to kill others and then request for innocent cuz they killed xxx guild.

Jayloe
12-02-2014, 04:55 AM
I have to agree with everyone's opinion of the server. Definitely seems less toxic than all the other servers, just by way of observing the forum toxicity levels of course. No personal experience on other servers.

Dethscythe
12-02-2014, 07:27 AM
I really like the political aspect of this game and this server has plenty of guilds who also like working things out and discussing plans and actions to make it a better place not only for their guild, but their faction. We have a lot of really strong guilds that are always down for PVP which makes it fun and exciting and there is usually a mutual respect for each other on the battlefield.
Been having a blast on there and it is by far the most immersive MMORPG I have ever played.

Look forward to working with guilds going forward, unless you are a filthy cat, I hate cats.

Sospes Dux
12-02-2014, 10:07 AM
Since this conversation hasn't stopped ima just ask which build is the funnest 4 you guys?

Nippytime
12-02-2014, 10:16 AM
I have to say I love this server. I was on kyioss at launch and the queues were terrible. I think my only complaint is how everyone allies each other, it's possible that this is a perception thing due to the lack of guilds but to me the west seems to all hold hands. The east not so much but still to some degree.

So glad i'm not the only person who realizes this. I don't think people are seeing how everyone is becoming allies and it is killing off the fun, and there will be nothing left to do soon, besides farm and trade packs. Well as long as DiE is here it won't go down quite like that. :)

Dethscythe
12-02-2014, 12:46 PM
So glad i'm not the only person who realizes this. I don't think people are seeing how everyone is becoming allies and it is killing off the fun, and there will be nothing left to do soon, besides farm and trade packs. Well as long as DiE is here it won't go down quite like that. :)

We ally with our own faction so that we can kill yours, after all the East is already at a tremendous advantage, due to being cats and have 9 lives :)

Nodoze
12-02-2014, 02:00 PM
We ally with our own faction so that we can kill yours, after all the East is already at a tremendous advantage, due to being cats and have 9 lives :)I also prefer it more clean & clear Faction based with Greens/Blues on Reds.

I am not a fan of Green on Green combat in war zones especially when/where there are objectives in play... The game should make the "Pirate" faction both more viable and inescapable for those that pursue those types of activities...

I can maybe understand it when commerce packs are in play & would be OK with a guild I was in not making those folk KOS (though personally I would be inclined to add those folk to KOS just for mucking up the Factions).

Fillyblunts
12-02-2014, 02:17 PM
As far as queue, community, and the lack of ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥s...this is by FAR the best server!

...just thought I'd share that.

/Dauntalla

Hellz yea.

Sinnbad
12-02-2014, 02:27 PM
I started on Kyrios.... deleted my characters and moved to Ezi and havne't looked back lol Great community here.

Tiramisu
12-02-2014, 02:28 PM
Ezi is not the best server. 6/10 people from Inoch said its the best server and that ezi was more like 5th or 6th best at best.

Morsakin
12-02-2014, 02:51 PM
Ezi is best at best.

Why yes, we are.

Mastrius
12-02-2014, 04:16 PM
Nothing like coming home from work, logging into AA and taking it Ezi for the evening. B)

Nodoze
12-02-2014, 04:57 PM
Nothing like coming home from work, logging into AA and taking it Ezi for the evening. B);-)

It is nice to be on Ezi street!

TalosLC
12-02-2014, 05:27 PM

You still play this game?

TalosLC
12-02-2014, 05:31 PM
that was a honest question really.