09-23-2014, 02:58 PM
^ What the title says.
Want to see which kind of language is the most dominating on this server

Adra
09-23-2014, 07:43 PM
Why you didn't mention polish?

smogzy
09-23-2014, 08:02 PM
From what I've notice normal mix of mostly English , some French, German, Greek, Turkish and Russian. Then theres the weird ♥♥♥♥ the gold spammers speak.

Polish isn't a "main stream" language ...see other

faz159
09-23-2014, 10:40 PM
Thing I've seen the most in chat is constant swearing in Russian language/letters. Had one or two discussions with other players about Faction chat rules... that there should be something regarding the language. In my opinion : international server = international language in public chat. Yeah, maybe someone will say that international language can be French or Spanish, but let's face the facts - most commonly spoken 2nd language is English
On the other hand, the thing that mods would have to worry about the most, are those gold spammers... I'm just saying that in-game chat should be in English.

Meyerditch
09-24-2014, 03:37 AM
@Adra sorry if I didn't make polish a possibility, but i didn't want to make too big of a poll, thats why i added "Other". If some of you feel disrespected, it was NOT my intention at all.

@Yeh I've noticed the Russian exclamations too. In what I've seen in other MMORPG's, you could open the "global chat options" and ☐ (hide) languages you dont understand. Filters the chat by itself without you worrying about foreign language spam.

veritas1957
09-24-2014, 10:09 AM
There are lots of Turkish players that i see ^^

Dj Durieel
09-25-2014, 01:39 AM
From what I've notice normal mix of mostly English , some French, German, Greek, Turkish and Russian. Then theres the weird ♥♥♥♥ the gold spammers speak.

Polish isn't a "main stream" language ...see other

So you mean that Turkish greek are so mainstream ? I miss both Norwegian and Polish language, btw polish people....you meet them everywhere. And third thing that Russia is in Asia, so why whould we take them in to Europe servers, remeber That Ukraine is not speaking russian :) So Most used language here is English, French And Spanish. Yeah and Turkey arent in Europe.....so ♥♥♥♥ logic ithink. If you want to be so cool, you should add all languages! To be just fair, and stopping with this language discrimination!

Meyerditch
09-25-2014, 02:14 AM
And third thing that Russia is in Asia, so why whould we take them in to Europe servers,

If you pay attention to the fraction chat, you will actually notice alot of people typing in russian. Russia is such a big country, you can't say that all of them go to Asia servers

Meyerditch
09-26-2014, 03:45 AM
~~~~~ bump ~~~~~

Creativeman
09-28-2014, 09:25 AM
acrually we have near 180 people in 3 Russian guild. Not so much) Heres much bigger comunities on server. Why they are play here: most of them live in German. England, etc..
+ everyone have second language of living country
Atm Russian letters in chat most recruitment or buy\sell messages

+ in community we have discuss about antispam personal messages in public chat. We have already enouth guild\ raid\ voice ally chats. and now we are dont have nessesary to communicate Russian in fraction\ trial chat

GL, have fan
Creative.

Pigglebee
09-30-2014, 12:14 AM
Many Russians play here because the Russian servers are filled with hackers/bots, way way worse than here (although eventually we will reach the same situation) and their provider is a giant ♥♥♥♥♥♥. At least Trion is trying, but failing. The Russian provider is purposely being a ♥♥♥♥♥♥ if I read the forums correctly.

Props to Crystal Method for getting all those trade ships so fast. Perhaps I can sail one day with you? :)