PDA

View Full Version : The Jesters are saying hello in Melisara!

Powerpuffters
09-23-2014, 06:45 PM
+ Nuian
+ English Speaking
+ 16+
+ PvP mostly, however we're currently quest grinding for levels.
+ 30+ active in our Archeage guild
+ EU Timezone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLdFPkXdcqE

The Jesters are a 500 man active gaming Community, with activity and influence across a variety of different games such as Planetside 2, Rust, Eve Online (we've even spent more than 25,000 in Star Citizen!!!)

We have our own dedicated and sleek website, forums, teamspeak and mumble- all hosted on our own Server.

Here are some of the benefits of being a part of the Jesters Community:

+ 120-150 active each night on our teamspeak
+ Helpful and friendly players
+ Organised, experienced and tactical leadership team
+ Teamwork and co-ordination in games such as Rust, Planetside 2 and Eve Online
+ Promotional opportunities within the community for those willing to contribute
+ We have our own forums hosted on our own server at jestersnc.com
+ We are very friendly and are not "elitist" in anyway towards new members.
+ We work with dozens of different gaming communties to achieve success in the games we play in. Archeage will be no different.

What we're looking for:
+ We're looking for players regardless of their skill level in Archeage.
+ Teamwork players wanted (no lone wolfs). Teamspeak is mandatory in our large scale operations
+ Headset and mic (preferred), but you only have to be able to listen.
+ Players above the age of 16.

This is what organisation looks like- and is a daily occurrence in our teamspeak...

http://i844.photobucket.com/albums/ab10/thekiller2002us/045ce366-a2ad-43b9-8e48-53237bf9efbf_zps078032bf.jpg?t=1367954221

+ There are currently 30 active players in our guild in Archeage. All have logged in within the past 24 hours and all are active and present on teamspeak

+ Level ranges in our guild include anywhere between 7-48 (most of us are grinding quests asap so that we are more effective in PvP. Our highest levels at the moment: 48, 42, 40, 34, 34, 33, 33, 32, 31, 30, 30, 29, 29, 29, 29

+ The majority of us are Patron Status and we now have multiple farms and a guild house. We also have around 4+ clippers.

+ All of us are 18+ and are all EU players, British, German and Dutch being the most active in our Guild. We have a German section on our forum and teamspeak. EU evenings are our peak time zone- however due to the high interest of the game we have guys playing from early morning to late evening- mostly grinding quests for levels.

+ Right now we are grinding levels- only to participate more effectively in PvP. We are currently pirating the enemy faction for their trade packs and ships. (We are not actively hunting our own Faction, however anyone with a trade pack is killed and looted without hesitation). We're mostly PvP- and we are slowly building infamy and crime at the moment. We try to bribe jury and do all sorts of stuff.

+ We're from the Planetside 2 and Eve Online Community. We also played Rust, LoL and Arma. Unfortunately a lot of players don't like us in other games as we enjoy trolling and smacktalking...a lot.

+ We don't Roleplay. Our teamspeak is generally laid back, however on our evening piracy operations there are 20+ in teamspeak so usually only the navigator, captain and boarding party leader ask for comms discipline.

+ Right now we have access to an Eznan Cutter- one of the few guilds on the server atm. We use it when we hunt for players with trade packs. Last night we destroyed 17 cutters and took around 20-30 trade packs- mostly from the enemy faction. We caused an estimated 200+ gold in damage last night alone to the enemy faction- which we view as a big positive.

+ At the moment we are currently allied with another gaming community that we have played with in Planetside 2 for the last 2 years called KAIN- they are also pretty large and enjoy PvP. We are currently in talks with other guilds on the server regarding expanding our fleet numbers.

Applyto join us on our forums: http://jestersnc.com/forum/

powerpuffters

Tomerant
09-24-2014, 10:01 AM
you guys should check out Rift :) they actually HAVE JESTER outfits in few colors in store :)

Powerpuffters
09-25-2014, 02:18 PM
bumpidy bump

Pikko
09-26-2014, 12:14 AM
No offense but I don't really care how big your community is. How many players do you have in AA and what level ranges?

What behavior in AA do you want to promote? Trade only? No pirating? ..come on give us some real informations.

I also can't watch that youtube video for some reason.

Powerpuffters
09-26-2014, 02:56 AM
+ There are currently 30 active players in our guild in Archeage. All have logged in within the past 24 hours and all are active and present on teamspeak. We anticipate that at least another 30 will be joining us soon, some of our members are having issues putting characters on Melisara server- due to restrictions.

+ Level ranges in our guild include anywhere between 7-48 (most of us are grinding quests asap so that we are more effective in PvP. Our highest levels at the moment: 48, 42, 40, 34, 34, 33, 33, 32, 31, 30, 30, 29, 29, 29, 29

+ The majority of us are Patron Status and we now have multiple farms and a guild house. We also have around 4+ clippers.

+ All of us are 18+ and are all EU players, British, German and Dutch being the most active in our Guild. EU evenings are our peak time zone- however due to the high interest of the game we have guys playing from early morning to late evening- mostly grinding quests for levels.

+ Right now we are grinding levels- only to participate more effectively in PvP. We are currently pirating the enemy faction for their trade packs and ships. (We are not actively hunting our own Faction, however anyone with a trade pack is killed and looted without hesitation). We're mostly PvP- and we are slowly building infamy and crime at the moment. We try to bribe jury and do all sorts of stuff.

I updated original post with some more detail about our current status in Archeage. Don't know whats wrong with the video.

+ We're from the Planetside 2 and Eve Online Community. We also played Rust, LoL and Arma. Unfortunately a lot of players don't like us in other games as we enjoy trolling and smacktalking...a lot.

+ We don't Roleplay. Our teamspeak is generally laid back, however on our evening piracy operations there are 20+ in teamspeak so usually only the navigator, captain and boarding party leader ask for comms discipline.

+ Right now we have access to an Eznan Cutter- one of the few guilds on the server atm. We use it when we hunt for players with trade packs. Last night we destroyed 17 cutters and took around 20-30 trade packs- mostly from the enemy faction. We caused an estimated 200+ gold in damage last night alone to the enemy faction- which we view as a big positive.

+ At the moment we are currently allied with another gaming community that we have played with in Planetside 2 for the last 2 years called KAIN- they are also pretty large and enjoy PvP. We are currently in talks with other guilds on the server regarding expanding our fleet numbers.

All new applicants will need to apply on our forums and be present on our teamspeak. Unfortunately, at the moment a few new players have expressed interest in joining us, however guild invites will not be sent until players are actively playing with us and are regularly on our teamspeak.

Pikko
09-26-2014, 03:45 AM
Unfortunately a lot of players don't like us in other games as we enjoy trolling and smacktalking...a lot.

Sounds lovely to me you may check out

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?69349-Searching-guild-EN-GER&p=696542

I think we should have a talk later today. Is your ign same as forum?

Powerpuffters
09-26-2014, 04:19 AM
yeah, or just pop onto our teamspeak whenever you want, address: jestersnc.com (no password)

Powerpuffters
09-29-2014, 06:30 AM
bumpidty bump bump

Kelcior
10-02-2014, 04:52 AM
I stole your Galleon yesterday near Cinderstoon, almost made it to Pirate boss.. Hi.

Powerpuffters
10-02-2014, 06:32 AM
I stole your Galleon yesterday near Cinderstoon, almost made it to Pirate boss.. Hi.

wasn't our galleon you robbed

adelie
10-02-2014, 07:16 AM
wasn't our galleon you robbed

:3 I missed that part

Redlines
10-02-2014, 11:42 PM
Friendly Guilde bump

come join us guys you know you want to you with get rich and have lots of fun doing it

Powerpuffters
10-05-2014, 11:57 AM
bumpidt bum bump

StrikeKnifez
10-08-2014, 09:00 AM
bump it up!

StrikeKnifez
10-09-2014, 03:03 PM
Visit us at jestersnc.com

adelie
10-11-2014, 03:54 AM
I gave redlines some roses :3 x

Redlines
10-11-2014, 08:18 PM
LOL roses are red Jesters Are the best join us today @ jestersnc.com and pewpew Exile Over and over

Hempknight79
10-17-2014, 04:25 AM
Still looking for some PvP focused players.

Also looking at making some guild alliances with none carebear types, contact Alinare ingame for more info

Jean Parisot
10-18-2014, 11:52 PM
Gooooooooooooooood morning Melisara! :D

DanBarker
10-20-2014, 03:34 PM
Still looking for members, apply now at jestersnc.com

Ch1L5t3R
10-21-2014, 04:04 PM
How often do you guys run hasla grinding and more importantly GHA runs, I love pvp and would be joining all groups but need a guild who can help me get my gear needed or im not gonna be much help in pvp!

Takheos
10-23-2014, 03:10 PM
Essentially, every day - there's always pirating going on and people are generally more than willing to pop to Hasla and run GHA.

ProBot
10-31-2014, 03:05 AM
Jesters could you maybe try to calm down on the PK ♥♥♥♥ i know its a PvP game and i understand Guilds may have some issued with each others but having 5-6 Jesters going around and PK solo players from Guilds that don't posse any thread is a really ♥♥♥♥ty move, maybe that's why we cant win Vs the REDS in the open sea etc, cos the "big guilds" are to busy PK each each others...

Gormrik
10-31-2014, 06:30 AM
Thats right East side is the dominating side :D

Takheos
11-01-2014, 08:51 AM
Actually, the vast majority of our time, particularly in Hasla, is spent clearing reds, whilst the greens sit back and farm tokens. If we PK you at Hasla, that's generally because we've fought for our spot and cleared out the reds, and you've come in and started taking out farm. Invariably, the reds are better geared simply because greens won't fight back, even with an organised group of Jesters leading the charge; as soon as you start helping us out, we'll help you. You aren't entitled to protection from our PKing if you're directly or indirectly acting negatively towads the guild.

Unfortunately, by Solzread, its mostly greens; if you're out in open waters, you're fair game. That's the game, get used to it; no sense carebearing.

Reds are pirated in places more like Cinderstone and Sanddeep, when peace-time doesn't prevent us. Freedich is another good example.

StrikeKnifez
11-10-2014, 11:00 AM

Norterius
11-11-2014, 02:19 AM
Internally Jesters is a great guild to be in. Members really support each other and the teamwork has been fantastic. No elitest jerks over here.

People who are sick of being pirated can feel free to apply to join us and get in on the fun.

DanBarker
11-11-2014, 07:00 AM
LIES! I am definitely an elitist jerk.

StrikeKnifez
11-11-2014, 03:49 PM

StrikeKnifez
11-12-2014, 09:42 AM
Join the Toll Brigade of Dewstone!

www.jestersnc.com

StrikeKnifez
11-13-2014, 11:44 AM
Join us at www.jestersnc.com

revan66
11-13-2014, 07:24 PM
Killing players under lvl 50 or players badly geared is this all you can do? Camping 6 of those players at the nui statue in perinoor while you have a 7 man raid + raid buffs? I don't see skill here. Getting your ♥♥♥♥♥ kicked in freedich, why don't you tell ppl about that? :P

Edit: when the hell are you clearing hasla? At night maybe? Cuz over the day I only see the zerg rush during peace times and you take off right when it ends...

Sacko
11-14-2014, 06:52 AM
Join the 7 man Jester Zerg/Raid with a buffet of pots/foods/ and any other raid buff you can think of. Learn to zerg with as few as 7 people and spawn camp angry reds (cos they've never done that before).

Apply at the jestersnc.com

Become the zerger you always thought you could be.

Pharax
11-14-2014, 02:26 PM
We've camped and been camped. Glad that it had such an impact, you had to search for us on the forums and rant about it on our recruitment thread.

We'll come back and visit soon <3

StrikeKnifez
11-16-2014, 06:36 AM
Welcome to ArcheAge!

Allpha
11-17-2014, 02:15 AM
Welcome to Archeage why nuia :(

StrikeKnifez
11-22-2014, 10:37 AM

Hempknight79
11-28-2014, 05:59 AM
Welcome to Archeage why nuia :(

I dont know. Still amazed we didn't play the other faction tbh.

MikeyMZ
11-28-2014, 06:24 AM
........ Scum!! .......

adelie
11-28-2014, 07:15 PM
:3

Don't

StrikeKnifez
12-02-2014, 10:56 AM

tudor79
12-06-2014, 10:49 PM
join you? only thing your guild does is trolling and blocking bridges.....maybe you can adress some 5-6 years old kids to join :)

adelie
12-09-2014, 08:07 PM
maybe you can adress some 5-6 years old kids to join

This. This here is a problem...
Why is everyone on Melisara infatuated with young aged persons, in most cases it's sub 13.
Did I manage to join a paedophile server?

Jean Parisot
12-10-2014, 01:50 AM
Come visit the Jesters at one of our outposts! A Fellowship Plaza strategically located on the beach of Moonswept Homes :cool: come catch some sun.

http://i.imgur.com/SFt0ReE.jpg?1

Sacko
12-10-2014, 04:20 PM
Maybe they can teach you how to spell as well?

Cry salty tears of salt noob <3

StrikeKnifez
12-11-2014, 09:43 AM
Feel free to join our gaming community at www.jestersnc.com

Jetfire33
12-12-2014, 11:59 AM
Nice fellowship placement.

Xantzu
05-19-2015, 04:04 AM
We are back with our regular programming.

Jean Parisot
07-08-2015, 01:07 AM
Check out our brand spanking new recruitment video!

Join The Jesters at jesters.eu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWdqpcN6698