PDA

View Full Version : <Divine> Anti-Pirate PvX guild

Divinion
09-23-2014, 09:56 PM
<Divine> is Mature and Helpful Haranya (East) guild for all aspects of the game (PvE, PvP, Crafting, Trade Pack Runs, etc.) We have many active members already and growing daily. We also will not tolerate any guilds who wish to PK our own kind and will PK the PK'ers. Right now the only guild in our sights for this reason is <Anarking> guild.

At the beginning here we are just focusing on leveling, dungeons and Trade Pack runs. We have a group already gearing up for dedicated PvP'ing and a large group gearing up for PvE. All players are welcome, casual or hardcore. Teamspeak is only required for Dungeon/Raid/PvP groupings, otherwise it is optional.

For more information feel free to contact any of our members in game. If you need to get a hold of leaders for diplomatic reasons, feel free to contact the listed members below.

Leader:
Divinion (myself)

Commanders:
Kalentari
Backstabz
Gnomeacid

Diplomacy Standings with other Guilds:
<AA Trading Co> - Allies
<Anarking> - Kill On Sight
<Ghouls> - Kill On Sight
<Log Horizon> - Allies
<Reaper> - Kill On Sight

crazya
09-23-2014, 10:10 PM
You Haven't mentioned if you are west or east lol.

Divinion
09-24-2014, 05:02 AM
Good catch, and fixed. Thank you

Divinion
09-24-2014, 06:11 AM
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l113/GIRob99/ScreenShot0009_zps0a011b87.jpg
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l113/GIRob99/ScreenShot0008_zps191af437.jpg

Majestic Guild, do you want your boat back? (So wish they couldn't just up and recall the boat after they respawned when we destroyed the 5 of them.

Faked
09-24-2014, 06:43 AM
So much fun :)

Hetic
09-24-2014, 07:23 AM
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l113/GIRob99/ScreenShot0009_zps0a011b87.jpg
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l113/GIRob99/ScreenShot0008_zps191af437.jpg

Majestic Guild, do you want your boat back? (So wish they couldn't just up and recall the boat after they respawned when we destroyed the 5 of them.

Hmmmm...so the "Anti-Pirate PvX" guild is filled with pirates. At least advertise correctly in your recruitment post.

Drexl
09-24-2014, 07:27 AM
Hmmmm...so the "Anti-Pirate PvX" guild is filled with pirates. At least advertise correctly in your recruitment post.

LOL yeah this kinda ruins the image they were going for

Faked
09-24-2014, 07:41 AM
They were the pirates..... we took their pirate boat....

Getz
09-24-2014, 08:03 AM
Nice work, red is dead IMO

Junkage
09-24-2014, 08:18 AM
Member of this guild! Really helpful folks here. Tons of people online for chatting and parties.

EDIT: If you can, add a [EAST] tag to the title, so it makes it easier for people to find us.

Divinion
09-24-2014, 09:58 AM
Well let's see, They come over, they turned in their packs. Hopped on their boat and take me out 1v5 to the sea just barely away from the docks and tried to attack me. Yeah. That's not piracy. That's teaching them a lesson. They lost nothing but their repair bill money for coming back over and over in a fun guild vs guild fight. They just were out matched when they had the numbers, and levels.

Unfortunately, I am unable to edit the title of the thread. The East tag is in the first sentence though, that will have to do.

Divinion
09-24-2014, 07:44 PM
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l113/GIRob99/ScreenShot0010_zpsf2c7a11d.jpg

Proof that we stand for what's right. Even the Jury of random (non-guildies) find me INNOCENT of murdering bully gankers (Imper, Bumblephuck, and other Valve guild members) after they gank guildies or other random questing players. The first Innocent I ever seen in Trial from Alpha til now.

CrossFireX
09-24-2014, 09:35 PM
Antipirating Guild!? Yet the Leader and his Guildie Double Team me in the middle of a town with snares to kill me for no reason? LOL WHAT A JOKE! Regardless of opposite Faction.

Divinion
09-25-2014, 01:15 AM
Opposite Faction, you, and/or your other faction members, are not trustworthy. I have left the Westerners alone as I was questing, but when they wait around, following me, for more to come, and jump me 2 or 3 verses 1...Red is Dead. Attacking Opposite Faction in a PvP zone is NOT piracy at all. You are our enemies in a game all about war. That's just like saying that in World of Warcraft you see an Alliance member, when you are Horde, and kill them that you are a pirate. No, that's just PvP.

Getz
09-25-2014, 06:02 AM
How is attacking opposite faction "pirating"?

http://www.ginnytonkin.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Do-not-think-it-means.jpeg

Irongriffon
09-25-2014, 02:17 PM
I like what I read so far. The idea of an anti-pirate guild is very appealing.
Given how the thread played out, you may want to provide context to pictures of battles at the time of posting to avoid confusion. For me, however, your initial post was pretty clear, you don't gank in faction, but PvP against those that would harm the faction (pirates and other faction). That all sounds pretty fun.

Good luck and good hunting. I'll be keeping an eye on you for future membership!

Urzen
09-25-2014, 04:30 PM
How is attacking opposite faction "pirating"?

http://www.ginnytonkin.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Do-not-think-it-means.jpeg

Yeah I dont get that. Reds are enemies. Pirates doubly so. Im going to look into joining.

Getz
09-26-2014, 07:16 AM
Question for OP. You mentioned "Mature" in your guild avert. What does that mean to you exactly? I have experienced many guilds in many games that have various meaning for that word.

Divinion
09-26-2014, 01:44 PM
Mature, to me = not acting like a child, really. Joking around and having fun but not crossing unspoken lines or showing disrespect to fellow members.

Cik
09-27-2014, 08:56 AM
No website?

Divinion
09-27-2014, 09:05 PM
It's just a free one atm. http://DivineAA.Enjin.com

Divinion
09-28-2014, 12:50 AM
Updated initial post to include our standings with other guilds in our faction. <Reaper> recently added to Kill On Sight due to evidence of them being an all out pirate guild.

Ffycchi
09-28-2014, 04:55 AM
enjin site is worse than no site >.> and FYI pirates once they swap over to pirate faction...will be red to you....we lose our faction....

Sincerely...the most well known pirate guild on west.

Getz
09-29-2014, 07:40 AM
Nothing wrong with Enjin, one can make a pretty nice site with it.

CalvinXXI
09-30-2014, 06:23 AM
enjin site is worse than no site >.> and FYI pirates once they swap over to pirate faction...will be red to you....we lose our faction....

Sincerely...the most well known pirate guild on west.

Your name is Ffycchi,..and you are complaining about a webpage? And you took the time to register and log in to tell us that Reds are bad guys? That takes a special kind of stupid bruh.

"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.

Getz
10-04-2014, 10:49 AM
I had the opportunity to make a trade run with some of the members of <Divine> this morning. Two of my crew and I were about to head across the ocean, when we noticed another ship making ready. I hailed them and we were graciously invited to convoy with them. We made the trip with no trouble aside from a couple silly reds on the other side. We were able to complete our farm quest AND turn in our packs!

Thanks so much. I wish I could remember the name of the raid leader... the name had 4 letters is all I can remember. :-)

Ffycchi
10-05-2014, 07:23 AM
Your name is Ffycchi,..and you are complaining about a webpage? And you took the time to register and log in to tell us that Reds are bad guys? That takes a special kind of stupid bruh.

My name is actually Ffyc Chi, which means "♥♥♥♥ You" in Welsh...I don't see a problem with my name?

Also I am Pirate faction...EVERYONE is red to us...

That's like saying YOUR NAME IS CALVINXXI!!!!!! YOU MUST BE 21 OR LIKE BLACKJACK HURR?

Seriously bringing someones NAME into it, having something to do with being mentally handicapped?

I see maturity in your future ^.^

DisTay
10-05-2014, 08:50 AM
Tay approves of this guild! +1 in all areas! Amazing people!

Urzen
10-05-2014, 10:38 AM

Please dont feed the trolls in our guild ad.